00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zackstack96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help

567 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

OK. Im about to make my first flash series. My art is well done (as you will find out), but Im finding it difficult to know when the people talk to change the mouth to fit the words and Im finding it hard to redraw them 1000+ times. What are some shortcuts you may offer me. (like in expression changes etc.) Also, sometimes when I try to change alpha to 0% and then create a motion tween it wont fade it just cuts out. Whats wrong? Last thing what other programs (besides adobe and flash) do you use to make these movies? thanks in advanced :D

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-12 11:27:39

At 9/11/02 07:27 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote: OK. Im about to make my first flash series. My art is well done (as you will find out), but Im finding it difficult to know when the people talk to change the mouth to fit the words and Im finding it hard to redraw them 1000+ times. What are some shortcuts you may offer me. (like in expression changes etc.) Also, sometimes when I try to change alpha to 0% and then create a motion tween it wont fade it just cuts out. Whats wrong? Last thing what other programs (besides adobe and flash) do you use to make these movies? thanks in advanced :D

i understand a word u just said!
lol
u use flash and swift something 2 make flash and u cant make them with adobe can u?

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-12 18:23:43

At 9/12/02 11:27 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 9/11/02 07:27 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote: OK. Im about to make my first flash series. My art is well done (as you will find out), but Im finding it difficult to know when the people talk to change the mouth to fit the words and Im finding it hard to redraw them 1000+ times. What are some shortcuts you may offer me. (like in expression changes etc.) Also, sometimes when I try to change alpha to 0% and then create a motion tween it wont fade it just cuts out. Whats wrong? Last thing what other programs (besides adobe and flash) do you use to make these movies? thanks in advanced :D
lol
u use flash and swift something 2 make flash and u cant make them with adobe can u?

Yeh I was a bit umm.. confusing on what I said. Anyway I use adobe photoshop for backgrounds (I find it good for them). Swift 3d is a plugin for 3dmax right? What I meant before, is there tips on making my part easier by taking shortcuts instead of redrawing the guy a thousand times? Like, easier ways to make different expressions or walking etc.. Also, do you people write out a script before making your flash movie so you know when the characters talk because I find finding that out hard.

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-13 12:00:34

At 9/12/02 06:23 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote:
At 9/12/02 11:27 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
lol

Yeh I was a bit umm.. confusing on what I said. Anyway I use adobe photoshop for backgrounds (I find it good for them). Swift 3d is a plugin for 3dmax right? What I meant before, is there tips on making my part easier by taking shortcuts instead of redrawing the guy a thousand times? Like, easier ways to make different expressions or walking etc.. Also, do you people write out a script before making your flash movie so you know when the characters talk because I find finding that out hard.

copy key fame alter it
thats all u can do mate

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-13 16:31:35

nvm got it thanx anyway !Look soon for Chip's Adventures! heh but now one more problem... I dont know how to make a car in swift... grr time to try and design one in the extrusion, lathe... whatever

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-14 05:42:22

At 9/13/02 04:31 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote: nvm got it thanx anyway !Look soon for Chip's Adventures! heh but now one more problem... I dont know how to make a car in swift... grr time to try and design one in the extrusion, lathe... whatever

lol
glad 2 see u sloved ur first problem but now u have 2 draw a car not 2 hard just use freee hand and scan it :D

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-09-22 11:15:59

At 9/13/02 04:31 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote: nvm got it thanx anyway !Look soon for Chip's Adventures!

I see they're not released yet :'( -boohoo-

Response to Experienced Flash Toon Makers Help 2002-10-05 16:55:26

At 9/22/02 11:15 AM, DaFreaK_B_ wrote:
At 9/13/02 04:31 PM, ArcticAvalanche wrote: nvm got it thanx anyway !Look soon for Chip's Adventures!
I see they're not released yet :'( -boohoo-

ok
O_o
(again i do weird eyes
lol)