00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why must you do this?

472 Views | 10 Replies

Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:38:47

Why do other Newgrounds members praise other Newground members? I am not trying to sound like an ass but it just seems strange to me that some people make topics just about other NGers and there antics. No Dobio will never be my dad and I dont care. No Maus will never be my mom so why should you make a topic about it? So we can make funny comments about them like "LOL NO DOBIO DONT TOUCH ME IN THE PANTZZZZZ!!!." I just dont get it.

I MADE MY FAMILY DISAPPEAR!

BBS Signature

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:40:51

to get a higher post count and cause their cool like that
oh and you are sounding like an ass

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:41:43

Lighten up, it's the internet.

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:42:10

Because they are sexually frustrated, yeah thats my answer to everything.

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:42:35

At 8/4/05 04:38 PM, Sexatron wrote: Why do other Newgrounds members praise other Newground members?

Probably because they have nothing better to do.

At 8/4/05 04:40 PM, matttman1 wrote: to get a higher post count and cause their cool like that

Or that.....

BBS Signature

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:42:38

At 8/4/05 04:38 PM, Sexatron wrote: Why do other Newgrounds members praise other Newground members? I am not trying to sound like an ass but it just seems strange to me that some people make topics just about other NGers and there antics. No Dobio will never be my dad and I dont care. No Maus will never be my mom so why should you make a topic about it? So we can make funny comments about them like "LOL NO DOBIO DONT TOUCH ME IN THE PANTZZZZZ!!!." I just dont get it.

The question should be why not? it only makes sense. People with higher stats are more recognized and have power over you. Plus they are an easier target for jokes. This site was built for entertainment... and quite simply many users see this forum as a chance for more entertainment. But after having so many posts... maybe you will never understand

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:46:39

At 8/4/05 04:41 PM, -Gooch- wrote: Welcome to Unoriginality

Population: Most Newgrounds BBS Users

Sometimes it's just one of those things that people come up with. It's not exactly about praise, but more of a scenario theme.

Yes I understand it isnt always about praise but alot of it is. Like this Bend guy. People seem to kiss his ass and I dont think half the people who talk about him have talked to him once (in real life or on the internet.) I dont know I just think people should try alittle bit harder to come up with something.

BBS Signature

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:48:30

At 8/4/05 04:46 PM, Sexatron wrote:
At 8/4/05 04:41 PM, -Gooch- wrote: Welcome to Unoriginality

Population: Most Newgrounds BBS Users

Sometimes it's just one of those things that people come up with. It's not exactly about praise, but more of a scenario theme.
Yes I understand it isnt always about praise but alot of it is. Like this Bend guy. People seem to kiss his ass and I dont think half the people who talk about him have talked to him once (in real life or on the internet.)

i agree wit you there ive never even seen one of his posts and everyone talks about him its annoying

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:49:05

well what do you think people should talk about then, humour threads work unlike this.

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 16:54:10

At 8/4/05 04:49 PM, crimsoncrimespree wrote: well what do you think people should talk about then, humour threads work unlike this.

Do you find threads about "where Bedn will pop up next" funny at all? I know where he will pop up next probably his home town on his computer. Or in his car on his way to work. To me it got old a long ass time ago same with the candy stealing shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Why must you do this? 2005-08-04 17:06:43

At 8/4/05 04:59 PM, Xint wrote:
At 8/4/05 04:38 PM, Sexatron wrote: Why do other Newgrounds members praise other Newground members?
Bedn Is Teh h4wt.

It's Normal, Get Used To It.

I know its normal ive been here longer than you. I just dont see the logic behind it. Instead of being a ass kisser why not make a name for yourself? Become a ng role modle and have a bunch of jerks make topics about you? Kids today.

BBS Signature