00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

6,497 Views | 41 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-03 23:40:39

I just received some of the coolest fan-art EVER! It was so good, in fact, that I made a fun little fan-art slideshow viewer in PHP, modeled after an old one I made for the NG Alphas section (I'm sure plenty of you wonder where that went).

Check out these Alien Hominid illustrations by Chris Skudder!

I am gonna try to revive some of the old fan-art that is burried on the site, as well. I forgot how fun it is to receive.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-03 23:50:12

At 9/3/02 11:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: I just received some of the coolest fan-art EVER! It was so good, in fact, that I made a fun little fan-art slideshow viewer in PHP, modeled after an old one I made for the NG Alphas section (I'm sure plenty of you wonder where that went).

I am gonna try to revive some of the old fan-art that is burried on the site, as well. I forgot how fun it is to receive.

cool.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-03 23:53:58

At 9/3/02 11:50 PM, Lpmofo wrote:
At 9/3/02 11:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: I just received some of the coolest fan-art EVER! It was so good, in fact, that I made a fun little fan-art slideshow viewer in PHP, modeled after an old one I made for the NG Alphas section (I'm sure plenty of you wonder where that went).

cool.

why r u only lvl 10?

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-03 23:54:28

Im Makin MY Own Alien Hominid Pic

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-03 23:56:00

HOLY SHIT YOWZA

P.S someone was trying to steal your banwith Tom

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:02:20

the first one was cool, the 2nd one was scary, the third one made me wish I had abs like that.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:04:10

At 9/3/02 11:53 PM, Lpmofo wrote: why r u only lvl 10?

I don't log in most of the time when I vote. Also, we use a sliding scale. The first 10 levels are based on fixed amounts of votes, whereas the remaining levels change based on how many times the top person has voted (to cover the spread).

Since I don't log in to vote enough, even if I rise levels, I eventually go back down because other people are more active with logging their daily votes. :)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:12:22

At 9/4/02 12:04 AM, TomFulp wrote:
I don't log in most of the time when I vote. Also, we use a sliding scale. The first 10 levels are based on fixed amounts of votes, whereas the remaining levels change based on how many times the top person has voted (to cover the spread).

Since I don't log in to vote enough, even if I rise levels, I eventually go back down because other people are more active with logging their daily votes. :)

-Tom

thx

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:14:39

good to see that your human and not an A/V nerd Tom HAHAHA

PS Wade hasn't posted in a long time whats going on? You tie him up in the closet and beat him again? Or did he just stop posting? well if you have any time to tell me please do

-c-ya

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:16:45

At 9/4/02 12:14 AM, Pico169 wrote: good to see that your human and not an A/V nerd Tom HAHAHA

PS Wade hasn't posted in a long time whats going on? You tie him up in the closet and beat him again? Or did he just stop posting? well if you have any time to tell me please do

-c-ya

Heres Mine

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:18:47

STOP SAYIN IM DOUBLE POSTIN,HERES MY THING

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:25:24

VERY very cool...

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 00:40:22

wow, those pictures were REALLY great... maybe you can
get some t-shirts with that on it? thatll be great, too

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 02:16:00

Hate to say it, but I like the illustrations better than the game. To me, the game seems like a tribute to the Calvin character in "Calvin & Hobbes" - reckless violence for the fun of it. That first illustration in the batch seems a little more like grown up art. I happen to have aged into a grown up. Happens.

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 04:09:10

At 9/4/02 12:04 AM, TomFulp wrote:

-Tom

Cool. Now i know. From now on, that yin-yang symbol below will be my trademark.

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 04:58:34

Wow thats some pretty god damn impressive stuff. talented man is that Chris Skudder.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 07:19:33

"the filthy"is pleased with this artwork,it makes my testicles hark back to the days when you could rape dead kittens,or ream anal cavities with large cylindrical objects,or even urinate on passing motorists from the highway overpass without fear of homosexual reprisal(drop-tops were fun),but i digress.....these r some great pictures.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 13:35:15

that is good art work so what else is everyone working on? What code is used to make flash, or program?

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 14:03:55

At 9/4/02 01:35 PM, FuryDream wrote: that is good art work so what else is everyone working on? What code is used to make flash, or program?

Its not only Code FuryDream

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 14:43:18

At 9/3/02 11:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: Check out these Alien Hominid illustrations by Chris Skudder!

It's Ed, not Chris. He uses the same email as Chris Skudder tho, so it says Chris Skudder in the name... anyway, he is VERY talented

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 15:07:36

Cool shit man, keep it up...

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 15:19:59

yeah.....that is rather cool!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 19:19:50

Sounds Kool BUT WHERES THE MISS DYNIMIGHT FIGHTING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
please tom tell us i been waiting for that game for quite a long time i dont want to force you to work on it but i would like to know if ur still workin on it!!!
(boohyah one more blam)

Alien Hominid Fan Art!

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 20:31:30

dude I liked the 2nd one where he has the fbi dude behind him. the last one was too matrixy but i bet he wants you to sell Alien Hominid as A Ps2 or whatever else is out there game. With that on the cover and the matrixy one on the back with the description of the game. I know i do I do realize this has to run through other people before it hits the market but it would be awsome or even sell it as a cd-rom game. And only NG members can play it free. the others will be introduced to it in the game. Please man think of the children and do it.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-04 21:50:03

good job

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-05 02:59:51

At 9/4/02 07:19 PM, TropicanaClock wrote: Sounds Kool BUT WHERES THE MISS DYNIMIGHT FIGHTING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tom tell us i been waiting for that game for quite a long time i dont want to force you to work on it but i would like to know if ur still workin on it!!!
(boohyah one more blam)

Hmmm im wondering too

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-05 18:44:33

At 9/3/02 11:40 PM, TomFulp wrote:

:...I forgot how fun it is to receive.

hehehe.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-05 19:56:45

I forgot i was going to ask lets see. oh yeah where is this alpha page. tell me i want to see what tom was talking about. Also from another post pico looks nothing like flamehead and flamehead is older.

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-06 08:34:25

They Look cool to me I like them

Response to Alien Hominid Fan Art! 2002-09-06 23:05:03

Wow that fan art was pretty cool