00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GoresGallows just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is wrong with...

2,581 Views | 38 Replies

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-26 21:51:18

At 7/26/05 09:07 PM, Usmarineskicksass wrote: i agree he was the best

Who was? o.o

anyhow u want to know why no one is unique anymore cause after wwII
people through god out the window.

Funny, I thought that religion takes away most individualism.

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-26 22:39:25

At 7/26/05 08:02 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
true very true. 99% of human time was based on evolution from the homids to homo sapien. most notably with homo erectus discovering fire and i think homo habulus with tools or clothes

But Homo Sapiens is the last man standing so to speak.

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-26 23:21:00

At 7/25/05 07:42 PM, BeFell wrote: You think our country has less tolerence today then it did in the past? You're a fucking moron. Now go watch some "Will and Grace" reruns.

lol

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-26 23:42:25

At 7/25/05 07:42 PM, BeFell wrote: You think our country has less tolerence today then it did in the past? You're a fucking moron. Now go watch some "Will and Grace" reruns.

Too harsh, especially when we reflect on the ability for our country to educate people we should think there would be some tolerance.

But I do agree that there is more now than before...just not much more.

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-26 23:53:41

At 7/26/05 11:42 PM, The_Darklands wrote:
Too harsh, especially when we reflect on the ability for our country to educate people we should think there would be some tolerance.

Our public educatation system spends a great deal of time pushing tolerence and acceptence. There are however lifestyles that should not be tolerated due to their negative impact on society such as drug use and deviant sexual behavior with minors. It seems there are people who are too stupid to tell the difference between behavior that does or doesn't affect others so whatever dumbass behavior they engage in they automatically cry out intolerence when members of society attempt to protect themselves.

But I do agree that there is more now than before...just not much more.

Oh bullshit, do you think tv shows like "Will and Grace" and "Queer Eye" could have survived a decade ago? If you don't think things have gotten significally better for black people then you must not watch too much MTV.

BBS Signature

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-27 00:15:14

At 7/26/05 11:53 PM, BeFell wrote:
Our public educatation system spends a great deal of time pushing tolerence and acceptence. There are however lifestyles that should not be tolerated due to their negative impact on society such as drug use and deviant sexual behavior with minors. It seems there are people who are too stupid to tell the difference between behavior that does or doesn't affect others so whatever dumbass behavior they engage in they automatically cry out intolerence when members of society attempt to protect themselves.

I agree that deviant sexual behaviour with minors is wrong. We have consenting laws for a reason, rape according to state statutes is a good thing...moving on. We do have lots of stupid people in America. I dont think drug users cry about intolerance. Its different between the states and cities you go to. Anti-Jewish, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Catholic, Anti-Protestant, Anti-Atheist, Anti-Black, and on and on...exist everywhere. Every day i approach the conclusion that the average american is just too fucking dumb to deal with living in a mixed society.

Oh bullshit, do you think tv shows like "Will and Grace" and "Queer Eye" could have survived a decade ago? If you don't think things have gotten significally better for black people then you must not watch too much MTV.

I guess you dont drive through Balitimore? MTV is fucking fake life. Fuck man, TV...thats not life.

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-27 00:41:54

At 7/27/05 12:15 AM, The_Darklands wrote:
At 7/26/05 11:53 PM, BeFell wrote:
I agree that deviant sexual behaviour with minors is wrong. We have consenting laws for a reason, rape according to state statutes is a good thing...moving on. We do have lots of stupid people in America. I dont think drug users cry about intolerance. Its different between the states and cities you go to. Anti-Jewish, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Catholic, Anti-Protestant, Anti-Atheist, Anti-Black, and on and on...exist everywhere. Every day i approach the conclusion that the average american is just too fucking dumb to deal with living in a mixed society.

I guess you dont drive through Balitimore? MTV is fucking fake life. Fuck man, TV...thats not life.

I agree with you, regardless of where you go, you'll find prejudism.

And for the record, I am a black man and even I know that white people get treated unfairly nowadays.

Ever since the 80's, Blacks have been treated with a near equal amount of respect and rights as white people.

A black man could open a blacks only bar and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

And a black woman could go to college to a private school that accepts black women only.

If that ain't segregation, then I guess we shouldn't have opened our mouths and made all those protests in the 1950's and 1960's about civil rights.

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-27 00:56:29

im never going to Seattle

Response to What is wrong with... 2005-07-27 00:59:39

i know well-educated people know but....

Does anyone know that racsim is legal in a bulding if EVERYTHING used to build the building was made in that state this is near imposible to do

just thoguht i'd add that since it'd never survie as a topic