00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gimme my THC back copper!

837 Views | 2 Replies

Gimme my THC back copper! 2001-04-17 12:52:12

Well as many times as this has been brung up about legalising Marijuana(weed) I thought I should state my opinon. Well in America(where i live) the current state of thought about weed that society has grasped is that it is a bad drug, and it needs to be eradicated now. This society(the people who dont smoke weed) could and never live with it being legalised, ever since that stupid movie "Reefer Madness" everyone thinks its a terrible plant. That movie was saying if you smoke it than this and that will happen, and blah blah blah its sooo bad. Even if it was legal the government would slap on a $10.00 tax to every ounce, and have a limit to how much you can smoke and still drive, like a breathaliser, " uh son your gonna have to take a lungaliser test". To be continued.....(because I have class) :)

Response to Gimme my THC back copper! 2001-04-17 21:59:31

Lungalizer? Do you not understand that breathalyzers check what comes out of your lungs?

I think the argument for not legalizing pot can be summed up with you.

Response to Gimme my THC back copper! 2001-04-18 08:09:32

At 4/17/01 09:59 PM, kurten wrote: Lungalizer? Do you not understand that breathalyzers check what comes out of your lungs?

I think the argument for not legalizing pot can be summed up with you.

Lungaliser smungaliser!! Ah some people have a hard time understanding me, as i cannot fully express myself by using this board of keys.