00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass

1,586 Views | 13 Replies

Carlos Mencia is a fat hispanic comedian who uses 5th grade style punchlines, and frat boy comedy to get laughs. Comedy Central, trying to bring in big ratings by recreating the formula of chappelles show; recently gave him his own show called 'Mind of Mencia'. On this show Carlos mencia makes hilarious jokes, and by hilarious I mean completely fucking mindless and retarded. Here are some examples.

Woman: Do I look fat in this dress.
Carlos: No, you look fat in everything. HAHAHAHHA

Carlos: Why cant I bone my sister? Think about it.. If adam and eve had kids and they populated the earth somebody had to bone their sister HAHAHAHAHAha

Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass and if you watch his show you are too. I'm done.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:50:08

I'd hit that

I want to die in a war

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:52:16

I agree.

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:52:49

At 7/8/05 10:45 AM, TripN wrote: Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass and if you watch his show you are too. I'm done.

You must have watched it once to know this.

You unfunny dumbass.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:54:12

You know you can call him a unfunny dumbass but you know what he has his own show on Comedy Central so I don't think he's gonna care what we say about him here on Newgrounds.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:54:30

I saw him on "Comedy Central Presents" one time. He wasnt really funny at all. I might watch his show to see if he really is funny.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 10:54:40

At 7/8/05 10:45 AM, TripN wrote: Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass and if you watch his show you are too. I'm done.

But you watched his show.....

I think He's Comedy Central's patch for loosing Dave Chapelle.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 11:50:25

um.. ots of ppl with shows arn't funny

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 11:52:20

His jokes are very prejudice(sp?) and not very funny. I dont like him.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 11:59:03

At 7/8/05 11:11 AM, JJAGoodfella wrote: Speaking of unfunny.. this is coming from the same idiot who made this craptacular flash...

Looks like he got ya, there, dawg.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 12:21:29

At 7/8/05 10:52 AM, -Valhalla- wrote: I agree.

word. phantoms was the bomb yo!

but on topic, he's being told what to say by writers. if you ever watches his stand-up bit...well let's just say it'll make a sailor blush from so much cussing.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 12:33:55

At 7/8/05 10:45 AM, TripN wrote: Carlos Mencia is a fat hispanic comedian who uses 5th grade style punchlines, and frat boy comedy to get laughs. Comedy Central, trying to bring in big ratings by recreating the formula of chappelles show; recently gave him his own show called 'Mind of Mencia'. On this show Carlos mencia makes hilarious jokes, and by hilarious I mean completely fucking mindless and retarded. Here are some examples.

Carlos mencia isn't fat you moron, you're probably just anorexic. And 5th graders don't even get his jokes.

Woman: Do I look fat in this dress.
Carlos: No, you look fat in everything. HAHAHAHHA

THe only reason this looks stupid is because of the HAHAHAHAHA and it's put on text. He doesn't laugh. When it's put on text you can't hear his voice. so you just imagine it all said in a flat tone. When he says it out loud it translates to "If you look fat in something your not just fat in those clothes, because you ARE fat you stupid insecure bitch!"

Carlos: Why cant I bone my sister? Think about it.. If adam and eve had kids and they populated the earth somebody had to bone their sister HAHAHAHAHAha

Well it's true dumbass. Anyway, he's not saying he wants to lay his sister because they did it, he also showed how the bible contradicts himself. P.S. Again with the AHAHAHHAHA. Let me rephrase it the way he actually sadi it.

"god doesn't want me to bone my sister, but think about it. God created Adam and Eve, and ONLY adam and eve. THey had two sons, and three daughters. So HOW are we here? somebody HAD to bone their sister"

Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass and if you watch his show you are too. I'm done.

No, you're just too obsessed over the politically correct thing to appreciate his honesty in observation. He even proved what that weird sign with the mother father and daughter in California was for. THe guy just kept saying it was for general people who try to cross the freeway. White people never do that, so Carlos and the californians were thinking mexicans(trying to escape), or child support problems (the father was not holding hands with the mother or daughter, and it looked like they could be chasing him, though that wasn't as serious) THen he tricked the guy into thinking the camera is off and saying it's personal, and...LOL.

Anyway, you're allowed to have an opinion, as all of us are, but I am also allowed to say GO fuck yourself.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 14:10:01

At 7/8/05 11:07 AM, JJAGoodfella wrote: blah blah blah I try too hard

First off I never watched the show, infact I dont even think it's aired yet. If you ever watched comedy central you would know they are airing promos for his new show about every 5 and a half minutes. Both of my examples were from said promos.

I love your attempt to try to make me look stupid by using my 4 year old flash (my 2nd flash ever made in flash 5 around 2001) against me. Although, I really enjoyed your wide array of flash. My favorite was -none-.

I'm sorry your life sucks so bad that you have to come on newgrounds and defend a really bad comedian. If theres anything I can do to help.. just bitch and whine. You do that good enough.

Response to Carlos Mencia is an unfunny dumbass 2005-07-08 14:39:16

Wow a lot of these flames are pretty hardcore. Some people must be having a bad day.