00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightsCalm just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

YOU FUcKers

6,013 Views | 13 Replies

YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 14:29:55

you fucking dickheads trying to crack pico, it is alright cracking software from big companys, but TRYING TO CRACK PICO IS WRONG!!! Tom is a great guy for starting newgrounds, and i really appreciate it. although i have never met him, he works hard on this website and i hope you can see how much work he has put in. Advertising companys are being arse's at the moment so tom has had to set up the newgrounds charity thing, so he NEEDS our support to keep the site running!!

If you think that i am wrong in saying this send all hatemail to:

max@resistanceisfutile.co.uk

If you read this tom, kepp up the good work!!

The_Max

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 14:37:52

At 2/28/01 02:29 PM, the_max wrote: you fucking dickheads trying to crack pico, it is alright cracking software from big companys, but TRYING TO CRACK PICO IS WRONG!!! Tom is a great guy for starting newgrounds, and i really appreciate it. although i have never met him, he works hard on this website and i hope you can see how much work he has put in. Advertising companys are being arse's at the moment so tom has had to set up the newgrounds charity thing, so he NEEDS our support to keep the site running!!

The_Max

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 14:47:35

At 2/28/01 02:29 PM, the_max wrote: you fucking dickheads trying to crack pico, it is alright cracking software from big companys, but TRYING TO CRACK PICO IS WRONG!!! Tom is a great guy for starting newgrounds, and i really appreciate it. although i have never met him, he works hard on this website and i hope you can see how much work he has put in. Advertising companys are being arse's at the moment so tom has had to set up the newgrounds charity thing, so he NEEDS our support to keep the site running!!

The_Max

How the fuck do you crack Pico? Are you studip or something? Learn what you are talking about before opening your mouth.

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 15:13:10

The_Max

how the hell would someone crack it?

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 15:19:23

You could go to temporary internet files. See where it says pico.fla or shotgun.fla or a newgrounds fla file. Then open it in flash. And when it says its in an un expected file format. You can look at it in other ways(not telling) basically and deprogram it and you can mess with the whole thing! Or see how its done.

But I NEVER EVER DID THAT! PLEASE DONT HATE MEEEEE!

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 15:21:14

At 2/28/01 03:19 PM, Nanaki0 wrote: You could go to temporary internet files. See where it says pico.fla or shotgun.fla or a newgrounds fla file. Then open it in flash. And when it says its in an un expected file format. You can look at it in other ways(not telling) basically and deprogram it and you can mess with the whole thing! Or see how its done.

I did that yestarday

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 15:57:39

At 2/28/01 03:19 PM, Nanaki0 wrote: You could go to temporary internet files. See where it says pico.fla or shotgun.fla or a newgrounds fla file. Then open it in flash. And when it says its in an un expected file format. You can look at it in other ways(not telling) basically and deprogram it and you can mess with the whole thing! Or see how its done.

You might think twice before you go around posting higher experience level icons in your posts. You know, Bomb, who is Level 30 and sole owner of the Mega Sword, checks the BBS, and he might not like seeing you flashing around his icon. He might just take his high voting power and go vote 0's on your movies. :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 16:26:20

Those would be SWFs, not FLAs. You can import graphics from an SWF into an FLA if it isn't import-protected...but that doesn't mean you'll see all the code and get all the sounds and whatnot. You'll just get a bunch of keyframes with graphical garbage on them. I wouldn't call that "deprogramming" and especially not "messing with the whole thing", because you can't import the whole thing. So there.

YOU FUcKers

BBS Signature

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 16:57:14

The_Max

Oh yeah, people respond to your posts, but not mine
oooh no not mine :(

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 18:49:53

Tell me who'd be silly enough to have a FLA on their site, they'de keep those safely on their own hardrive, they only need to put the SWF on the site.

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 19:35:20

The_Max

I think he's referring to that ***JOKE*** post on the Flash BBS a few days ago about downloading a crack for Pico. Man, some people just have no sense of humour.

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 19:45:38

At 2/28/01 07:35 PM, aladinsane wrote:

The_Max
I think he's referring to that ***JOKE*** post on the Flash BBS a few days ago about downloading a crack for Pico. Man, some people just have no sense of humour.

hehe, that's what makes it funnier

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 20:14:08

The_Max

YOU FUcKers

Response to YOU FUcKers 2001-02-28 21:26:04

Is this better?

Don't kill me bomb!

YOU FUcKers