00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

legalise the weed?

1,020 Views | 3 Replies

legalise the weed? 2001-04-16 02:39:03

dunno, its an interesting debate. personaly (and u may be suprised at this) i think the laws governing this drug should stay exactly the way they are. such laws seem to be less harsh in the UK than over in the USA but i think the leagalisation of cannabis in this country would leed to a million other mong heads just like me....plus i have a lotta friends that would go bust if weed became available over the counter....

legalise the weed?

Response to legalise the weed? 2001-04-16 03:58:03

At 4/16/01 02:39 AM, sleepyfrOg wrote: dunno, its an interesting debate. personaly (and u may be suprised at this) i think the laws governing this drug should stay exactly the way they are. such laws seem to be less harsh in the UK than over in the USA but i think the leagalisation of cannabis in this country would leed to a million other mong heads just like me....plus i have a lotta friends that would go bust if weed became available over the counter....

It should be legalized because it is not the governments business if people want to smoke it or not. For that matter, no drugs should really be illegal. If people want to do such things to themselves, let them.

Response to legalise the weed? 2001-04-16 11:53:28

At 4/16/01 03:58 AM, Perdix wrote: It should be legalized because it is not the governments business if people want to smoke it or not. For that matter, no drugs should really be illegal. If people want to do such things to themselves, let them.

Damn skippy. BTW: how many times will we have this debate? ;) You can search the BBS is you want to see my opinions on this. I'm too lazy today to write it all out again.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to legalise the weed? 2001-04-17 17:58:48

At 4/16/01 02:39 AM, sleepyfrOg wrote: dunno, its an interesting debate. personaly (and u may be suprised at this) i think the laws governing this drug should stay exactly the way they are. such laws seem to be less harsh in the UK than over in the USA but i think the leagalisation of cannabis in this country would leed to a million other mong heads just like me....plus i have a lotta friends that would go bust if weed became available over the counter....

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N1007.mplayer/B25195;sz=468x60;ord?987544373570