00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

5hade just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

THE ORB!

404 Views | 3 Replies

THE ORB! 2001-04-14 04:08:32

I just got back from the Orb concert.. it kicked a lot of ass! I'll scan the ticket later and post it.. and stuff... I got a shirt! It kicks ass.. it has a cow satelite on it... the picture on it is explained at www.badorb.com/bob3... and I just got back, maybe 10 minutes ago, and I've been deleting movies left and right.. whoot! I've deleted all these since I got back:
King Croc (unfinished)
Smily to Strong guy
Pointless 2 - The return
Dominion Ad
Dysfunctional:Trailer
Lumpy strikes back
Toxic Ranger: Episode 3
Doomed City Part 2

Thanks for voting, OutcastedMisfit!
Your vote was worth 5.52 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0 (you rotten bastard!), lowering its score to 1.44!
BLAM!!! Your vote caused that movie to go below the Portal's "quality threshold", and it has been deleted as a result.
You have accumulated the maximum number of experience points for one day. However, since you've already deposited today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to deposit these. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 19 hours, 55 minutes, and 58 seconds.

THE ORB!

BBS Signature

Response to THE ORB! 2001-04-14 05:26:10

The ORB rock!

Alex is kickin

where was this performance?

Response to THE ORB! 2001-04-14 05:35:11

At 4/14/01 05:26 AM, FDA wrote: The ORB rock!

Alex is kickin

where was this performance?

At the Masquerade in Ybor city, Florida.

I'd post the ticket, I just scanned it, but it's too large, so I'll upload it to my server later and post the address.

THE ORB!

BBS Signature

Response to THE ORB! 2001-04-14 08:06:45

At 4/14/01 04:08 AM, OutcastedMisfit wrote: I just got back from the Orb concert.. it kicked a lot of ass! I'll scan the ticket later and post it.. and stuff... I got a shirt! It kicks ass.. it has a cow satelite on it... the picture on it is explained at www.badorb.com/bob3... and I just got back, maybe 10 minutes ago, and I've been deleting movies left and right.. whoot! I've deleted all these since I got back:
King Croc (unfinished)
Smily to Strong guy
Pointless 2 - The return
Dominion Ad
Dysfunctional:Trailer
Lumpy strikes back
Toxic Ranger: Episode 3
Doomed City Part 2

Thanks for voting, OutcastedMisfit!
Your vote was worth 5.52 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0 (you rotten bastard!), lowering its score to 1.44!
BLAM!!! Your vote caused that movie to go below the Portal's "quality threshold", and it has been deleted as a result.
You have accumulated the maximum number of experience points for one day. However, since you've already deposited today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to deposit these. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 19 hours, 55 minutes, and 58 seconds.

Kick ASS! I have never been to a concert in all of my life.