00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TimeGoblin just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

you stupid guys..

643 Views | 3 Replies

you stupid guys.. 2001-04-13 07:39:15

don't you know girls hate it when us guys confess to being nice and shit?! Like Malo said, you guys have to try some new things, like actually talking to girls (hey, its sounds crazy but it works!!!) If not that, try to get a party together, if you have alcohol, they will come. now your all gonna say "well who's gonna help me out?" get friends togetther, make new friends. Everything you do can't be a mistake.

Response to you stupid guys.. 2001-04-13 07:41:29

At 4/13/01 07:39 AM, Morextremist wrote: don't you know girls hate it when us guys confess to being nice and shit?! Like Malo said, you guys have to try some new things, like actually talking to girls (hey, its sounds crazy but it works!!!) If not that, try to get a party together, if you have alcohol, they will come. now your all gonna say "well who's gonna help me out?" get friends togetther, make new friends. Everything you do can't be a mistake.

TFX talk with real woman? No chance that's happening soon! *sniff*

you stupid guys..

Response to you stupid guys.. 2001-04-14 00:53:55

At 4/13/01 07:39 AM, Morextremist wrote: don't you know girls hate it when us guys confess to being nice and shit?! Like Malo said, you guys have to try some new things, like actually talking to girls (hey, its sounds crazy but it works!!!) If not that, try to get a party together, if you have alcohol, they will come. now your all gonna say "well who's gonna help me out?" get friends togetther, make new friends. Everything you do can't be a mistake.

Me no nice, me animal, animal like to fuck and eat.

you stupid guys..

Response to you stupid guys.. 2001-04-14 01:31:09

talking to girls (hey, its sounds crazy but it works!!!)

dOsent matter what you have tO say...if you lOOk like this...then gO back hOme and sit behind yOur cOmputer.....

you stupid guys..