00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Teenage girls are sluts on webcams

1,073 Views | 19 Replies

I don't see why they like getting naked

What is the mentality for young teenage girls to expose themselves on webcam and post it on the internet?

If you're going to expose yourself at least do it for money.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:24:06

At 4/13/01 01:50 AM, Shrapnel wrote: I don't see why they like getting naked

What is the mentality for young teenage girls to expose themselves on webcam and post it on the internet?

Because The girls want attention from men, It makes them feel good and hikes up thier self esteem.
That's why i'm not really on my webcam as much,because I'm always getting guys IM me telling me im corney or boring cause i don't take mey clothes off for them.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:28:21

Yo Go Gurl!

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:29:34

That's true rollrgrl but unfortunately some let the so called "fame" go over their heads.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:30:01

It looks like most of them are just fooling around.
But seeing there faces (and other body parts) on a site, and the idea that men might see them makes them feel better about themselves. think about it, wouldnt you feel special if men were jerking off to pictures of you? (if you were a chick i mean).

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:30:29

At 4/13/01 02:24 AM, Rollargrl wrote:
Because The girls want attention from men, It makes them feel good and hikes up thier self esteem.
That's why i'm not really on my webcam as much,because I'm always getting guys IM me telling me im corney or boring cause i don't take mey clothes off for them.

But do you actually feel happy getting THAT kind of attention from a guy?
Getting attention i.e. from talking is one thing but when you go nude you know the guy just wants to get a boner and wack off.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:36:17

At 4/13/01 02:29 AM, Vj20 wrote: That's true rollrgrl but unfortunately some let the so called "fame" go over their heads.

That's true cause when I first got my cam i loved it and wanted everyone to see me and tell me i was pretty or hott,but then I saw what they were really out for and kinda felt like i was exploiting myself a bit too much. So now I just go on once in a while be boring take some pics and get off.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:39:14

At 4/13/01 02:36 AM, Rollargrl wrote:
At 4/13/01 02:29 AM, Vj20 wrote: That's true rollrgrl but unfortunately some let the so called "fame" go over their heads.

That's true cause when I first got my cam i loved it and wanted everyone to see me and tell me i was pretty or hott,but then I saw what they were really out for and kinda felt like i was exploiting myself a bit too much. So now I just go on once in a while be boring take some pics and get off.

dont use "get off" like that again.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:40:37

At 4/13/01 02:39 AM, bobsickle wrote:

please

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:43:38

At 4/13/01 02:40 AM, bobsickle wrote:
At 4/13/01 02:39 AM, bobsickle wrote:

please

I'm sorry what I ment to say was
im boring take some pics then shut down my camIs that better???

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:44:00

Just take funny pics!
Like the Troma guy! He's hilarious!

Like the Gumbi pic!
I like that one.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:45:00

At 4/13/01 02:30 AM, bobsickle wrote:

It looks like most of them are just fooling around.
But seeing there faces (and other body parts) on a site, and the idea that men might see them makes them feel better about themselves. think about it, wouldnt you feel special if men were jerking off to pictures of you? (if you were a chick i mean).

I know I would!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:45:20

hehe. im so rude.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:45:23

Whoa Cowboys...........I'd stay away from that website or anything else claiming "teen" pictures.... sounds like an FBI sting to me.

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:47:21

At 4/13/01 02:44 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
Just take funny pics!

Like the Gumbi pic!
I like that one.

Thanks! That's what I usually do
Welp this is my 4th post here so don't anyone say anything interesting for the next hour!!
P.S. im kissing Capt. America
And i'm still looking for my Spiderman(wink wink)

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:50:12

if yOu ask me its nOt fOr us as individuals tO questiOn why anyone dOes anything! but im guessing its because the internet is like the best way for these gurls tO express themselves withOut the wOrry Of what Others are gunna say abOut them

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:50:50

At 4/13/01 02:47 AM, Rollargrl wrote:
At 4/13/01 02:44 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
Just take funny pics!

Like the Gumbi pic!
I like that one.

Welp this is my 4th post here so don't anyone say anything interesting for the next hour!!

God... you are a hotty.... 100% serious! My Spider Sences are tingelling!

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 02:57:38

At 4/13/01 02:47 AM, Rollargrl wrote:

You have Action Figures?
I didn't know girls had action figures!

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 09:30:31

That Capt. America is one lucky dude...

Response to Teenage girls are sluts on webcams 2001-04-13 14:50:39

At 4/13/01 02:24 AM, Rollargrl wrote: That's why i'm not really on my webcam as much,because I'm always getting guys IM me telling me im corney or boring cause i don't take mey clothes off for them.

I know what you mean, but I still go on my cam. Most of the time though, I have AIM shut off, because people were IMing me and asking me to take my clothes off. I started blocking people, but found it easier to only allow certain people to IM me. That way if I feel like talking to assholes, I can turn privacy off. Stupid people... not all girls on webcams will get naked! Although sometimes I take my shirt off, I always keep my bra on, and never show anything on camera.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".