00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TimeGoblin just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clerks: The Animated Series DVD

985 Views | 5 Replies

Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-12 17:31:14

Just got that today. Man, that was some funny as hell shit. I like the last episode where they were making fun of "The Matrix" (seems like everyone makes fun of "The Matrix"), and also, some old Bugs Bunny cartoon. Just wondering, did anyone say that?

Response to Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-12 17:39:58

At 4/12/01 05:31 PM, VicViper wrote: Just got that today. Man, that was some funny as hell shit. I like the last episode where they were making fun of "The Matrix" (seems like everyone makes fun of "The Matrix"), and also, some old Bugs Bunny cartoon. Just wondering, did anyone say that?

Clerks..as in...the shitty ABC animated show that lasted maybe 3 weeks on the Wednesday line-up? I think I was 3 minutes worth then vomited furiously all upon the floor in my room.

Response to Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-13 01:24:32

At 4/12/01 05:31 PM, VicViper wrote: Just got that today. Man, that was some funny as hell shit. I like the last episode where they were making fun of "The Matrix" (seems like everyone makes fun of "The Matrix"), and also, some old Bugs Bunny cartoon. Just wondering, did anyone say that?

Thought you were talking about the movie. hahahahahahaha.

Response to Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-13 08:28:05

I bought it like two weeks ago and it's my favorite DVD already.

Response to Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-13 12:39:09

i just got the dvd a few weeks ago

Response to Clerks: The Animated Series DVD 2001-04-13 14:54:34

Haven't gotten a chance to get it yet, but I'm looking into it yet. I still have DVDs I bought 3-4 months ago that I haven't watched yet.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".