00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

1,032 Views | 22 Replies

It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 21:57:10

I am here to clean up the internet. There is just soo much bad things going on here it makes me quiver with fear in my pajamas. The things you people wrote about me in the last 3 weeks is very insulting, and its the very reason Im here to clean up the internet. I have never read such filth, it makes me want to cry. And you all sit here cursing at each other, your all such awful people I am going to put an end to Newgrounds I hate all of you, SO KISS MY ASS!!!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 22:02:38

lets give her a good welcome.

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 22:52:22

i found your sister

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 22:53:34

At 4/11/01 09:57 PM, Penny_Bain wrote: I am here to clean up the internet. There is just soo much bad things going on here it makes me quiver with fear in my pajamas. The things you people wrote about me in the last 3 weeks is very insulting, and its the very reason Im here to clean up the internet. I have never read such filth, it makes me want to cry. And you all sit here cursing at each other, your all such awful people I am going to put an end to Newgrounds I hate all of you, SO KISS MY ASS!!!

how the hell can you be dark, shouldnt you be nutral? Unless you ENJOY watching these things, or do you not even watch and just vote X on everything. You know better yet, Wade, ban this bitch.

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 22:56:16

At 4/11/01 10:53 PM, Talo wrote:
At 4/11/01 09:57 PM, Penny_Bain wrote: I am here to clean up the internet. There is just soo much bad things going on here it makes me quiver with fear in my pajamas. The things you people wrote about me in the last 3 weeks is very insulting, and its the very reason Im here to clean up the internet. I have never read such filth, it makes me want to cry. And you all sit here cursing at each other, your all such awful people I am going to put an end to Newgrounds I hate all of you, SO KISS MY ASS!!!
how the hell can you be dark, shouldnt you be nutral? Unless you ENJOY watching these things, or do you not even watch and just vote X on everything. You know better yet, Wade, ban this bitch.

Wade Fulp is my boyfriend, and he said he will ban you!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 23:04:24

Time for the guess who Penny Bain Is contest! Im going with Outcasted Misfit!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-11 23:18:04

I was already using that pic for my profile since the whole Penny Bain Crap Started.

Penny is a hotty!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 00:10:11

I wanna give Penny a little FDA, but I'm having trouble finding her anus. A little help please! Awwww........Fuck it! I'm pretty sure that hole on the face is her anus. Prepare yourself, i'm going in!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 00:19:46

finally it is taket to the next level. Some one is now being Penny and is being a total idiou. yes. Penny sucks.

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 00:22:48

It's Penny "Biggie with Large Fries and a small joint er I mean shake" Bain!!!!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 02:32:17

At 4/12/01 12:10 AM, sarcasmic wrote: I wanna give Penny a little FDA, but I'm having trouble finding her anus. A little help please! Awwww........Fuck it! I'm pretty sure that hole on the face is her anus. Prepare yourself, i'm going in!

Dammit! I picked the wrong hole, now part of my penis has been nawed off. Boy is she a rough one!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 11:01:31

Hmmm... profile claims Oldies 98 as favorite music. That's a local Philly station, unless there's more than one (ie affiliates in other cities). Any more ideas? Or is our new friend a Philly native?

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 11:05:41

which ass shall we kiss? there's so many!

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 12:20:20

I think it either Outcasted Misfit or EvilGieshaWoman. Damn, wish I had thought of this...

It is me, Good ol Penny!

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 15:08:54

At 4/12/01 12:20 PM, Captain_Bob wrote: I think it either Outcasted Misfit or EvilGieshaWoman. Damn, wish I had thought of this...

I do not like the pictures you posting of me, it is very insulting. There is the reason I want to shut down Newgrounds. I am not a nazi, so please dont call me one, please remove those pictures of me as a nazi. Everything else is just fine. You little people have very sick little minds that need to be treated to a long stay in a mental institution, so you will come out useful individuals to society like me, just look at my picture. I am so beautiful. As of now, you all have very little value and no morals, unlike me who is an upstanding fine and wonderful beautiful citizen of this country! I have to go eat now, bye bye! lol

Penny_Bain

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-12 16:02:51

Hmmm..I thought you were Canadian. Or maybe German, General von Bain? The History Channel just showed this recently discovered photograph:

It is me, Good ol Penny!

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 00:07:20

At 4/11/01 11:04 PM, SafetyCrew wrote: Time for the guess who Penny Bain Is contest! Im going with Outcasted Misfit!

Ispireing new contest..... "Are you guys Penny Bain?"

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 01:10:48

I love you Penny, You Scat-Queen!

http://www.geocities.com/penny_bain/

Shit eating Flash scene in the Werkz

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 01:49:09

Of for fuck's sake, could this get any stupider? Get a life you friggin moron. Grrr.

Evil UJ

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 03:17:48

At 4/13/01 02:46 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 4/13/01 01:10 AM, xvllvx wrote:
At 4/11/01 09:57 PM, Penny_Bain wrote:
I love you Penny, You Scat-Queen!

http://www.geocities.com/penny_bain/

Shit eating Flash scene in the Werk
AHAHAHAH, Happy Easter Penny Bain!

Yup......... Chessyness to 42nd power!!!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 05:06:14

And this is her vacuum cleaner...

-Doodler

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 07:55:28

-Doodler

That's a good one, doodler.
Penny, I found this picture of you:

It is me, Good ol Penny!

Response to It is me, Good ol Penny! 2001-04-13 08:02:58

At 4/13/01 07:55 AM, glttch wrote:

-Doodler
That's a good one, doodler.
Penny, I found this picture of you:

Penny Bain kicks Joe Lieberman-style ass!

It is me, Good ol Penny!