00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CCasey112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xbox 360 club.

427,228 Views | 9,765 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-18 07:48:26

At 3/17/09 10:18 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Jonas and I just pooped all over a team. They kept making scarabs but we won!

=)

I wish people could watch other peoples matches,something like Theater,you know?

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-18 12:46:04

I would like to play halo wars with somebody sometime! In the meantime I got's a proposition for ya'll.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1039 982

Higgidy Diggity.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-18 16:30:48

Well I beat RE5 last night with Jonas and I have to say, Final boss is a professional bad ass, butI'M CHRIS REDFIELD BITCH! Also, Jonas is an awesome scavenger.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 07:47:13

Probably going to rent RE5 for a bit. I'll be open to everyone*.

*come inside me :3

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 10:03:40

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1039 982

im pretty sur thats against the rules somewhere, i think it clearly states not to advertise thins that ar off topic from the clubs topic... or some shit like that.....

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 11:43:36

i just screwed green grass and high tides ( on expert) by the nostils... then i went off to do run to the hills on expert........ is tis epic win? i doubt ill have much use of my left hand for a while... atleast im not a lefty.....

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 14:25:40

At 3/19/09 11:43 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: YarpYarpYarpYarp I'ma WHALE

So, RE5 worth buying? I wasn't, overly impressed with the demo. I don't think it's my kind of thing, but can somebody give me some background on exactly the games, ehh, ehh, fear factor?

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 19:59:14

It's supposed to be more action than fear this time around, not like an old-fashioned RE. Definitely a 3rd person shooter with heavy horror elements.

Also meant to be played with a friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-19 21:58:17

At 3/18/09 07:48 AM, cornbin wrote:
At 3/17/09 10:18 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Jonas and I just pooped all over a team. They kept making scarabs but we won!

=)
I wish people could watch other peoples matches,something like Theater,you know?

Yeah I do to. That way you could watch strategy videos.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 10:59:58

At 3/19/09 02:25 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 3/19/09 11:43 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: YarpYarpYarpYarp I'ma WHALE
So, RE5 worth buying? I wasn't, overly impressed with the demo. I don't think it's my kind of thing, but can somebody give me some background on exactly the games, ehh, ehh, fear factor?

what the hell did i do to you? i dont remember pissing off anyone but blackflame, BBM, and oddyssic........ i hate my keyboard...... i have to poundon the kes now.. all of them or "this will happen".... h snp i din fail e.... there i goes, it took out 10 whole words!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 12:52:34

At 3/20/09 10:59 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: YarpYarpYarpYarp I'ma WHALE
Ima WHALE WITH RETARD HANDS

Why are you even here? You're breaking my balls man...

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 14:35:18

I've been playing the new FEAR. Good game, but it cribs from the Half-Life theory of FPSs a little too exactly. The way the action rises and falls between smaller battles between people and creatures with tense moments of anticipation in-between before escalating to an immense battle then immediately dropping back down to zero screams Half-Life. You even have the silent protagonist, a spunky female sidekick, a bolt based weapon that pins enemies to walls, and a gun that fires slowly moving balls of energy that fuck shit up. If you're going to rip-off a game you might as well rip off the best and the game is pretty fun for it. A little weak on the horror though, the segments where it makes the battles themselves scary are the best moments, but it throws the same tricks at you too many times. It ends up being more creepy than scary.

Also, I have RE5 on the back-burner if anybody is looking for a partner to run through the game with.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 20:40:03

At 3/20/09 10:59 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: Dislike, and negativity

Well I could go with the ultra mean comment, but because I've now become a Quaker Christian, I will just repeat. "Love your neighbour as yourself", "Treat others how you would wish to be treated", as expected must we remember the fable of the Parable of the Prodigal son. This is where a son runs away from home after ill treating, more or less betraying his family; flees out of the country, and lived in poverty.

Years later his son has lost everything of value, and returns to his father who accepts him with open arms. Afterwards a cattle is sacrificed in the name of God to celebrate his return. This is because Jesus teaches us to show Agape, which is the Greek word for Love. He also says "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy". This shows that he wants us to love our children and bring them up with good Christian discipline and not show them hate. Instead bring them up to show mercy for us mortal beings, bring them up to give to charity, and help the poor.

Thus, instead of showing you hate i'm now going to go outside and bludgon frozen fish with a pickaxe

I hope you learn dearly from these teachings the value of human life!

Good Day To You!

Thank's Jesus :)

Xbox 360 club.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 20:41:43

At 3/19/09 07:59 PM, cornbin wrote: It's supposed to be more action than fear this time around, not like an old-fashioned RE. Definitely a 3rd person shooter with heavy horror elements.

Also meant to be played with a friend.

You too cornbin! Jesus loves you... :3

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 21:06:55

The new DLC for COD World At War came out like, yesteday :3

The nazi zombies map is awesome, buy it now.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 21:08:31

At 3/20/09 09:06 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote: The new DLC for COD World At War came out like, yesteday :3

Already got it. Not going to play it. Sticking with CoD 4.

Yay for rediscovering my love for that game. <3 CoD 4

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-20 23:51:29

At 3/20/09 09:08 PM, Psycho-Simple wrote:
At 3/20/09 09:06 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote: The new DLC for COD World At War came out like, yesteday :3

Already got it. Not going to play it. Sticking with CoD 4.

Yay for rediscovering my love for that game. <3 CoD 4

You bought the map pack but you're not gonna even play it?

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 09:24:14

Anyone else looking forward to the new Chronicles of Riddick game?
I always loved Escape from Butcher Bay and always thought it was seriously under-rated.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 12:28:21

At 3/21/09 09:24 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Anyone else looking forward to the new Chronicles of Riddick game?
I always loved Escape from Butcher Bay and always thought it was seriously under-rated.

I'm heavily considering getting it. I didn't know Butcher Bay was apart of the game until recently and that would make it effectively two games in one.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 18:46:59

At 3/21/09 12:28 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 3/21/09 09:24 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Anyone else looking forward to the new Chronicles of Riddick game?
I'm heavily considering getting it.

How many games do you own holla? You always seem to be picking up a new game. The again you like to exploit the trade in deals at Game Stop to the fullest. ;)

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 18:54:23

Should be picking up a brand new copy of HAWX tomorrow. Currently I am playing the Sega Mega Drive collection as a brief way of picking up a few achievements.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 20:55:36

At 3/20/09 08:40 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:
At 3/20/09 10:59 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: Dislike, and negativity
Well I could go with the ultra mean comment, but because I've now become a Quaker Christian, I will just repeat. "Love your neighbour as yourself", "Treat others how you would wish to be treated", as expected must we remember the fable of the Parable of the Prodigal son. This is where a son runs away from home after ill treating, more or less betraying his family; flees out of the country, and lived in poverty.

Years later his son has lost everything of value, and returns to his father who accepts him with open arms. Afterwards a cattle is sacrificed in the name of God to celebrate his return. This is because Jesus teaches us to show Agape, which is the Greek word for Love. He also says "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy". This shows that he wants us to love our children and bring them up with good Christian discipline and not show them hate. Instead bring them up to show mercy for us mortal beings, bring them up to give to charity, and help the poor.

Thus, instead of showing you hate i'm now going to go outside and bludgon frozen fish with a pickaxe

....wait....... what?

I hope you learn dearly from these teachings the value of human life!

Good Day To You!

Thank's Jesus :)

that whole entire post was off topic....... anyways...... im thinking of going to blockbuster tomorrow to rent bioshock, or devil may cry 2, or buy some MS points so i can get the W@W map pack.... nazi zombies forever!!!!! i now go off to look upon my day i bid you all adue.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 23:18:59

COD WAW MAP PACK REVIEW (Only Nazi Zombies map, I haven't tried the others)

The Nazi Zombies map is good, but you have to open like, 5 things to turn get a random weapon, and to turn the power on, the only thing that sucks on it.

Its cool that your character says stuff like:
"GREAT, THE POWER'S OFF."
"NEED ANOTHER CLIP HERE!"
"DIE UNDEAD BASTARDS!" (Or something along those lines...)

The zombies can grab you and kill you even if they don't destroy the barrier, if they are close enough, they will try to grab you from openings, keep your distance.

The power ups thing is different, you do not see a timer, at the bottom of the screen you will see a skull for insta-kill, and when its almost gone, it will "blink" until its gone.

It still has the classic power ups, Insta-Kill, Double-Points,"The nuke", and I THINK max-ammo, I have not seen one yet.

sad thing is, the new features require the power to be on, like vending machines, and a certain door in the VERY beginning.

The map also has way more weapons on the wall, including 1 purchase possible, of an effective mine, the bouncing betty.

RATING:

8.5 / 10

----------------------------------------
------------

OLD NAZI ZOMBIE MAP REVIEW:
No special items in it, way less doors to open, and debris to clear.

Use quite a few weapons from the wall, but way less then in the new map, if I remember correctly.

One door away from a random weapon, that's a good thing, but the map is so small.

RATING:

8.5 / 10

----------------

OVERALL:
This map pack is a MUST HAVE for Call of Duty fans, like me, and an absolute MUST for those who enjoy the Nazi Zombies bonus mode, unlocked by completing the game at any difficulty, the only thing that is horrible is how long it takes to get a random weapon.

They are both amazing maps, I recommend Call of Duty fans to buy it.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-21 23:22:02

At 3/21/09 12:28 PM, 36Holla wrote:
I'm heavily considering getting it. I didn't know Butcher Bay was apart of the game until recently and that would make it effectively two games in one.

Which is good considering that 'Escape From Butcher Bay' is a good 15 hours long.
After playing the demo, I can't wait for the new game, I guess I will have to save...

Despite me having a good amount in the bank, but I'm not touching that till June.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-22 18:10:30

Fantastic. I've had Mass Effect less than a week, and now when I try to play it, the 360 crashes.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-22 19:29:11

Got it working, and beat the game.

Pissed that I didn't get any of the Ally achievements, though. I used Liara and Tali for basically the whole game, but I did use Tali and Wrex, and later Liara and Wrex, for a while too, but I still thought I'd have used both of them enough to get the achievements.

Eh, going to do a Hardcore run. I'll just use Ashley and Kaidan for it. At least that way I know I'll get it, since you start with them, and if I ONLY use those two, I'm assuming it's a sure thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-22 19:45:16

At 3/22/09 07:29 PM, TheMaster wrote: Got it working, and beat the game.

Pissed that I didn't get any of the Ally achievements, though. I used Liara and Tali for basically the whole game, but I did use Tali and Wrex, and later Liara and Wrex, for a while too, but I still thought I'd have used both of them enough to get the achievements.

Eh, going to do a Hardcore run. I'll just use Ashley and Kaidan for it. At least that way I know I'll get it, since you start with them, and if I ONLY use those two, I'm assuming it's a sure thing.

When I played it through (Tali and Ashley I do believe) I got Ashley's achievement but not Tali's, must've done a few sidequests without her.

Second playthrough with Wrex and Garrus I got both achievements though.
:)

Also, FYI. If you're going for those achievements, you need to do the majority of the sidequests too. Probably the same % with character X as your ally as you need for the Completionist achievement.

Also, remember the end of Virmire (the tropical island) when chosing your allies.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-22 19:56:52

At 3/22/09 07:45 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also, FYI. If you're going for those achievements, you need to do the majority of the sidequests too. Probably the same % with character X as your ally as you need for the Completionist achievement.

I got Completionist dead early on, ages before I finished the game. Didn't seem like it needed very much to get it.

Also, remember the end of Virmire (the tropical island) when chosing your allies.

Oh fuck, yeah, can't use both then. I wouldn't have thought of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-23 12:17:10

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-23 12:34:59

At 3/23/09 12:17 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: http://www.vg247.com/2009/03/23/gears-2-
snowblind-pack-confirmed-for-march-31-ha lo-3-mythic-pack-for-april-9/

Gears of War 2 map pack: March 31st

Halo 3 Map pack: April 9th

http://www.gamersdigest.net/2395/left-4-
dead-dlc-dated-on-360/

Left 4 Dead DLC: April 21st (free)