00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Nothing Club

315 Views | 5 Replies

Super Nothing Club 2005-05-10 22:30:42

This is my horibble attempt at making a club... Its a club surrounding an animation I made called super nothing... just so you can get in on all the new Super Nothing stuff and give suggestions... I'm sure many of you havn't seen it so just click my sig and you can find it on my crappy site which I may be getting a domain for this summer and then making a better layout(i may actually make a better layout sooner) but yeah post if you wanna join this club but i doubt this will go far.

Response to Super Nothing Club 2005-05-10 22:32:55

... I would say something but... there really is no use to this club. You maybe lucky if Ramagi doesn't Lock it right now... sry...

Response to Super Nothing Club 2005-05-10 22:42:08

Yeah I know... it is quite useless but i just started it cuz i was bored and there was no other clubs that i wanted to join... so i made my own peice of crap club, but if this gets locked thats retarded cuz im just making a club like everyone else...

Response to Super Nothing Club 2005-05-10 22:45:43

I guess your right, I have had many clubs of mine locked. This one maybe good. People I guess can do whatever they want here. I just think people shouldn't lock clubs, because maybe I don't want to join one already made, I may want to do things differently, do you agree. If you want to join my SNK vs Capcom, you would be the first member. Put I hope this club goes up, I will post in here for awhile, to try and stop it from being locked.

Response to Super Nothing Club 2005-05-10 22:51:16

At 5/10/05 10:45 PM, BlueAuraProductions wrote: I guess your right, I have had many clubs of mine locked. This one maybe good. People I guess can do whatever they want here. I just think people shouldn't lock clubs, because maybe I don't want to join one already made, I may want to do things differently, do you agree. If you want to join my SNK vs Capcom, you would be the first member. Put I hope this club goes up, I will post in here for awhile, to try and stop it from being locked.

Thanx man I totally agree with you... i would join your club if I knew what SNK was and was a fan of Capcom... I'll consider it still tho

Response to Super Nothing Club 2005-05-11 00:04:13

At 5/10/05 10:42 PM, ramonestheused77 wrote: Yeah I know... it is quite useless but i just started it cuz i was bored and there was no other clubs that i wanted to join... so i made my own peice of crap club, but if this gets locked thats retarded cuz im just making a club like everyone else...

That is the worst reasoning I have ever read. Ever.