00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RozenShadow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Rush Club

848 Views | 7 Replies

The Rush Club 2005-05-05 10:31:06

I think anyone who is as big a fan of RUSH(the band) as I am can appreciate this wonderful club. If you are a long time fan or even have just discovered with your virgin ears this sweet sweet sound that is RUSH you should join.

Rules:
1-No talking bad about RUSH.
2-Talk only about RUSH related stuff. (I don't care if it's about a song or a hat you bought as long as it is RUSH)
3-To join name all the band members and state your favorite song or album by RUSH.

Règles: (since RUSH is Canadian the rules are in french aswell)
1-Aucun mauvais de parler au sujet des RUSH.
2-Entretien seulement au sujet de substance relative de RUSH.(je ne m'inquiète pas si elle est au sujet d'une chanson ou d'un chapeau que vous avez acheté aussi longtemps que c'est des RUSH)
3-Pour joindre le nom tous les membres de bande et énoncer votre chanson ou album préférée par des RUSH.

Well good luck and I will tell you if you are in or not after you meet the RUSH Club standards.

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 10:35:22

This club is long overdue. Rush is the greatest band of all time and certainly worthy of a newgrounds fan club. as for naming all the member here goes..... alex lifeson, neil peart, and geddy lee. My favorite song is 2112. I hope more people join so it doesnt die and no mods be playa hatin and shut it down, they sooo crazay. And as for the leader of our beloved clan i love ham and his name encorporates it, and so does his sig i put him in my favorite flash artists and my favorite web sites in google.

lookie his bulge tee hee ^^
*laughs hysterically and puts a rush album into cd player(moving Picture)*

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 10:42:22

At 5/5/05 10:35 AM, Plutos-Butt wrote: *laughs hysterically and puts a rush album into cd player(moving Picture)*

Me aswell!!!!!111!1

Well congrats your the first member of the brand spanken new RUSH club. You can be vice Prime Minister of the Rush club.

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 11:21:40

SWEET I AM IN THE RUSH CLUB!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!
As my first declaration as vice prime minister i declare rush the greatest band on earth and jupiter ( not any other planets). Sometimes in the grade school i attend (i go to grade school) when i get really bored i think of my favorite rush song and scream them out loud. everyone tells me to shut up but i'm like FUCK YOU, RUSH IS TOTALLY SWEET AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM YOU MUST NOT BE AMERICAN. then they shut up because they all want to be american.

these are my bitches i took one of the many rush concerts i attend^^
lololololol

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 11:44:19

Thats totally cool Plutos-Butt, Im really diggin your style. I also attend lots of RUSH concerts all the time alot. As Prime Minister of the Rush club i veto your declaration (because i have the power to do that you know,(im the prime minister)) and Declare that Rush is the Greatest band in the Universe (past, present and future). We need more troops for the Rush army that I am currently building. I wrote a fan mail to Geddy and he totally wants to be the General and I said OK cause he is actully in Rush and all I would have to say he is experienced at it so he is now the Gerneral.(Genereal Geddy Lee). I would also like Declare that the Rush clubs national anthem is Limelight by Rush of course you would know that if you were a Rush fan.

p.s. I would make out with your bitches for damn sure Plutos-Butt they are hizzott!

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 11:56:55

Yeah they are hott arent they but my motto goes "A bitch is a bitch , not all women is bitches but every womens got a little bitch in them" i took that from a far less superior band NWA, so i kicked those bitches to the curb. Ok but they might not be the coolest band on mercury but definetley the best in the rest of existence. Forgive for saying that i didnt mean to dishonor the greatest band of all time. can i be a lieutenant of the army or pooper tropper lololololololololololololol. (poop is funny) if weewee make an army we will have to use its power to influence all nonbelievers that rush is supreme overlord band of ever time. We will use the power of ROCK AND ROLL and dirty persuasion to bust off they heads!!!!!! HAZAH

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 14:33:41

At 5/5/05 01:59 PM, -Gooch- wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=263843

You know, I'm really starting to believe that Plutos-Butt is your alt account, because those first two posts are exactly the same ones as in here.

Sorry to dissapoint you but there is atleast one totally sweet dude in the world that wants to join my club and that totally sweet dude is Plutos-Butt. I am Ham_Solo he is Plutos-Butt we are not the same person. Why would I want to post with myself??? does that sound like fun to you -Gooch-? Those other posts are from the 1st Rush club we just restarted it because the other one was shut down due to some n00b quad posting, no fault of our own. The rest they say is hizzostory.

Anyway back to the RUSH club!!! Plutos-Butt you are Captian in the RUSH Armed Forces under General Geddy. I have decided to dissolve the Vice Prime Minister position and take supreme command over the RUSH club declarinig myself Emperor. Other people that join will get other positions in the ranks of government and military.

The Rush Club

Response to The Rush Club 2005-05-05 15:02:29

Ham_Solo = Plutos-Butt

Oh, and remaking a topic that was locked = MORE BANNAGE!!!!!!!11