00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChanningDC just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spring Cleaning

1,782 Views | 17 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Spring Cleaning 2002-04-11 23:44:46

Hola! The whether is getting nicer and I'm getting happier. I spend most my week at school, but still got time for good 'ol NG.

Synj and I are making the "final push" to finish up this game we are working on... Still have a few big things to finish, but hopefully it won't be much longer. This game started out on a whim and has grown into something really impressive - you won't be disappointed! I just hope your computers can handle it!

It looks like Jose may be switching to part-time at Blockbuster. If this happens, he will have a few days a week to devote his art skillz to Pico 2 and other NG stuff! We'll be getting back on track and some day Pico 2 just may be released!

The new Stick Slayer cartoon by Ben Spurgin is gonna be amazing - start getting excited now! It has some crazy surprises!

A few days ago, we had a ton of great Portal submissions submitted in a single day. As a result, a lot of them weren't recognized in the daily top five. The Double Yolker was one of my personal favorites - and it completely vanished into thin air. It was pushed down off the "50 most recent" list with only -35- views. THIRTY FIVE FREAKIN' VIEWS! NOTHING on this site only gets 35 views!

This is a great movie - very cute, clever, funny, etc... So go watch The Double Yolker and give it the attention it deserves!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 00:10:18

good job tom!!

VooDoo Synacite!

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 00:51:59

Thanks for point out the Double Yolker. That little movie can be summed up in two words: twisted brilliance.

Hey, how is the SQL upgrade going? Is it almost finished?

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 01:27:13

Well,You Gotta Believe It Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 02:02:46

There has been a lot of good movie coming up here lately. Welcome back Tom. I hope that game you're making doesn't blow up my computer.

My first entry Check it out.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=49568

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 02:45:56

Yeah I noticed that alot of good movies aren't getting hardly any views (hell barely any movies period)

Like my most recent submission,
the teaser trailer for my upcoming series

It disappointed me that like only 10 people saw it before it sunk into the abyss...

Well, watch it people! It's cool, and it serves as a good preview for my series!

yeah can't wait for the new game yer making with Synj. Sack Smash was tons of fun, so I bet this will be mind-blowing.

Keep up the good work as always Fulp!

I was never really here.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 03:53:14

Nice one, my computer will be able to handle it (Pentium 3 1.8ghz, 512mb ram, ATI Radeon) But my internet connection (56k dialup hahaha crud i know) may pose some difficulties. Looking forward to Pico 2! Keep up the god-like work, Tom :)

(Some, he says)

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 05:36:47

At 4/12/02 03:53 AM, Psymaster wrote: Nice one, my computer will be able to handle it (Pentium 3 1.8ghz, 512mb ram, ATI Radeon) But my internet connection (56k dialup hahaha crud i know) may pose some difficulties. Looking forward to Pico 2! Keep up the god-like work, Tom :)

(Some, he says)

Holy sh!t. if anything is "god-like" it's your PC

I was never really here.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-12 09:00:09

Good work Tom. I would've never found that entry in the portal. It was such a great underrated entry! 35 views? Shitty homepages on geocities get more views. Long live NG.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-14 21:11:54

At 4/11/02 11:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hola! The whether is getting nicer and I'm getting happier. I spend most my week at school, but still got time for good 'ol NG.

Synj and I are making the "final push" to finish up this game we are working on... Still have a few big things to finish, but hopefully it won't be much longer. This game started out on a whim and has grown into something really impressive - you won't be disappointed! I just hope your computers can handle it!

It looks like Jose may be switching to part-time at Blockbuster. If this happens, he will have a few days a week to devote his art skillz to Pico 2 and other NG stuff! We'll be getting back on track and some day Pico 2 just may be released!

The new Stick Slayer cartoon by Ben Spurgin is gonna be amazing - start getting excited now! It has some crazy surprises!

A few days ago, we had a ton of great Portal submissions submitted in a single day. As a result, a lot of them weren't recognized in the daily top five. The Double Yolker was one of my personal favorites - and it completely vanished into thin air. It was pushed down off the "50 most recent" list with only -35- views. THIRTY FIVE FREAKIN' VIEWS! NOTHING on this site only gets 35 views!

This is a great movie - very cute, clever, funny, etc... So go watch The Double Yolker and give it the attention it deserves!

Good luck on your Metal sulg game should be a killer Tom I'm happy about the weather as well :D

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-16 22:51:31

Tom, I hope you and the guys are still working hard. As you probably know, right now the users can barely do anything at all on Newgrounds.

We're all rooting for you to take care of things. Best of luck.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-18 01:02:40

I am glad now that we are able to access the site and be able to voted on videos for exp points

Spring Cleaning

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-19 09:55:20

HEY TOM, I WAS THINKING WHAT IF YOU CEREATED A BIN LADEN GAME LIKE AL QUANDOM ONLY BETTER,LIKE BE ABLE TO DICECT GOM HIT HIM ECT... THAT'D BE AUSOME PLEASE CONSIDER.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-19 20:03:34

At 4/11/02 11:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: "Hola! The whether is getting nicer and I'm getting happier. I spend most my week at school, but still got time for good 'ol NG."

I hear ya, i hate sitting in class, listening to the teacher babbling, when its awesome outside...

"Synj and I are making the "final push" to finish up this game we are working on..."

I hope its worth the wait...!

" start getting excited now! It has some crazy surprises!"

Oh baby, im excited!

"This is a great movie - very cute, clever, funny, etc... So go watch The Double Yolker and give it the attention it deserves!"

I agree, its cute
Ayame
nakasawa_ayame@hotmail.com

Spring Cleaning

Response to Spring Cleaning 2002-04-23 13:48:07

At 4/23/02 11:44 PM, kefz wrote:

Hello! Im looking for someone with 3d talents.
Mail me at: KajalHunden@websidorna.com .

Spring Cleaning

Response to Spring Cleaning 2003-03-05 23:15:49

If this happens, he will have a few days a week to devote his art skillz to Pico 2 and other NG stuff!

sweet shit, we want Pico 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pico rocks

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

Response to Spring Cleaning 2003-03-05 23:19:37

Yeah, I definitely think any time is Pico Time :)

Let's see some NG get infected with movies that DON'T suck! :)

Spring Cleaning

Response to Spring Cleaning 2003-03-11 17:02:08

Speaking of school, I'm only missing 5 assingments. That's alot of difference from last time. 13! I hate school. Good luck with your movie, Tom and Synj!