00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tippy104 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Show NG your instrument!

141,889 Views | 821 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-15 16:34:55

Hard to tell but a Blue Squier, a mexican Fender
i've also got a Pearl Drumset and a cheap Rogue Bass (it gets the
job done good though)

Show NG your instrument!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-15 18:14:50

Shazam!

Lets see we got my keyboard, both my basses, my guitar, my acoustic, and my three amps... I'm getting an acoustic bass, and i have a cheap drumset which i didnt feel like taking a picture of...

Show NG your instrument!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-15 21:35:02

Got a new pic...
did a little arranging and recording, and this is how it turned out:

Show NG your instrument!

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-16 01:41:29

Nice! I heard that you can buy a second bassdrum pad, I'd love to do that for no particular reason!

thanks, that gives me a good idea.... :)

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-16 19:50:09

Dude! Zenon! I think I have the same wallpaper in my hallway at home! What the hell is this world coming to?

I'd throw a pic up, but I can't make them small enough...help?

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-17 16:13:58

At 1/16/06 07:50 PM, LaymanLove wrote: Dude! Zenon! I think I have the same wallpaper in my hallway at home! What the hell is this world coming to?

I'd throw a pic up, but I can't make them small enough...help?

Put the pic in paint, and then 'strech/skew' it, and like, the first time, take it down to 60% then it should be small enough...
...if not, jsut throw it down 90% until it looks small enough.
I dunno, im not much help.

I'm Zenon. Stop giving me those weird looks when I have a different name :'(

And I'm submitting music on THIS account now! Check it out instead of on "ZENON" :O

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-17 22:18:27

here is a pic of my 5string bass and my amp i know its a shitty pic

Show NG your instrument!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-17 22:22:10

At 1/8/06 06:54 AM, FlameMesial wrote: This is my hohner drum kit, I've had it for 5 years. Five toms, 6 cymbals, one bass drum :(

Top picture: Drum kit in overview

Bottom-left picture: Drum kit view from the left side

Bottom-right picture: Drum kit view from the right side

well i love ur damping ways i know people that use kotex???? i think i spelt it right idk and y whould i care i don't use it

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-20 02:33:09

Heres my stuff... havent gotten around using much of it though, i got most of the stuff from august-xmas 2005, but have been to busy using the shit :(

Show NG your instrument!

Wakka wakka

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-20 07:46:48

At 1/17/06 10:22 PM, ddrplayer wrote:
At 1/8/06 06:54 AM, FlameMesial wrote: This is my hohner drum kit, I've had it for 5 years. Five toms, 6 cymbals, one bass drum :(

Top picture: Drum kit in overview

Bottom-left picture: Drum kit view from the left side

Bottom-right picture: Drum kit view from the right side
well i love ur damping ways i know people that use kotex???? i think i spelt it right idk and y whould i care i don't use it

Mute rings do the damping job now, I have no need for that messy tape :)

I'm recording my drums soon, seeing as I got a mixer for my 15th birthday :D I feel like I'm not the youngest metaller anymore on NG!

And I asked for birthday pie, not cake XD

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-23 03:24:36

New drum configuration. I like playing with two toms. It's kind of limiting...but i'm not a big fan of tom rolls anyway.

Show NG your instrument!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-23 05:12:25

Heres a closeup pic on my mixer, cdx, soundcard, headphones, mic and MD player that i just started to sample so-unds with. Fun fun.

Wakka wakka

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-23 05:15:26

At 1/23/06 05:12 AM, Rucklo wrote: Heres a closeup pic on my mixer, cdx, soundcard, headphones, mic and MD player that i just started to sample so-unds with. Fun fun.

meh, pic too big... ill size it down one day or another...

Wakka wakka

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-03 18:08:29

This is mah amp. It's a Peavey Delta Blues 30watt amp and this thing is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's an all tube amp so it gets that vintage style crunch we all know and love. For 30 watts this thing moves alot of air thanks to the big 15 inch speaker. My only gripe against this thing is that it kinda fudged up when you're playing up high on the neck. It doesn't matter what you are playing or what your skill level is, you will sound bad up on the neck through a Delta Blues but it was cheaper than a Marshall Valvestate(Tubes + solid state = yuck) or a Fender hot rod and this was as close to the vintage crunch that I could get. I'll poast pics of my guitars soon.

Show NG your instrument!

Proud owner of no sig since 2003

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-03 21:40:31

my playin' my guitar. enough said.

Show NG your instrument!

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-03 21:42:23

At 2/3/06 06:08 PM, The_Amazing_Hat_Guy wrote: This is mah amp. It's a Peavey Delta Blues 30watt amp and this thing is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's an all tube amp so it gets that vintage style crunch we all know and love. For 30 watts this thing moves alot of air thanks to the big 15 inch speaker. My only gripe against this thing is that it kinda fudged up when you're playing up high on the neck. It doesn't matter what you are playing or what your skill level is, you will sound bad up on the neck through a Delta Blues but it was cheaper than a Marshall Valvestate(Tubes + solid state = yuck) or a Fender hot rod and this was as close to the vintage crunch that I could get. I'll poast pics of my guitars soon.

Well, considering 15 inch speakers are designed to be used with bass amps, it's not surprising that it sounds a bit muddy ;). And agreed, the valvestate is shite, but not all hybrid amps suck. I've got a Peavey Mace with a solid state preamp (which is surprisingly ok), and a valve output stage (six 6L6GC's @ 160 watts :D)

And even the other way around, a valve preamp can really add warmth to a sterile power amp.

But regardless, nice amp dude!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-03 21:45:04

At 1/23/06 03:24 AM, jarrydn wrote: New drum configuration. I like playing with two toms. It's kind of limiting...but i'm not a big fan of tom rolls anyway.

I like the new setup.

and we have the same earmuff thingies!!! :O

but theres one thing that might make it more comfy...
Wouldnt it be better for you if you took the high tom and moved it from the right side to the left?

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-04 15:20:37

Here is my liitle baby. This is a site pic because mine is in storage atm getting lonely :(. The Yamaha CPL-240 in cherrywood finish.

Show NG your instrument!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-04 15:40:31

At 2/3/06 09:42 PM, jarrydn wrote: Well, considering 15 inch speakers are designed to be used with bass amps, it's not surprising that it sounds a bit muddy ;). And agreed, the valvestate is shite, but not all hybrid amps suck. I've got a Peavey Mace with a solid state preamp (which is surprisingly ok), and a valve output stage (six 6L6GC's @ 160 watts :D)

And even the other way around, a valve preamp can really add warmth to a sterile power amp.

Tank you tank you! What I dream of playing though someday is a Marshall 1959HW 100W head with a1960 BHW cabinet. I really wana see if they got that classic british tone right this time. I'd kill for the "plexi" bite and growl.

Proud owner of no sig since 2003

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-04 21:33:29

At 2/4/06 03:40 PM, The_Amazing_Hat_Guy wrote:
At 2/3/06 09:42 PM, jarrydn wrote: Well, considering 15 inch speakers are designed to be used with bass amps, it's not surprising that it sounds a bit muddy ;). And agreed, the valvestate is shite, but not all hybrid amps suck. I've got a Peavey Mace with a solid state preamp (which is surprisingly ok), and a valve output stage (six 6L6GC's @ 160 watts :D)

Tank you tank you! What I dream of playing though someday is a Marshall 1959HW 100W head with a1960 BHW cabinet. I really wana see if they got that classic british tone right this time. I'd kill for the "plexi" bite and growl.

I would personally stick with the Peavey, but that's just my bias against Marshall. Plus I've never been fond of EL-34 tubes :P.

But different horses for different courses aye? ;D

And Zenon, thanks! Also, I like it the way it is =)

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-06 05:26:26

Right here. My drum kit :D

Show NG your instrument!

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-06 18:44:17

I don't have a digital camera so no pictures.

I have a Jackson DXMG, with EMG 81 at the brifge and an 85 at the neck with a PA2 Afterburner. I have a Carvin V3 full stack, Carvin DCM1000 Power Amp.

I also own a Tama fusion set, a Carvin five string bass, Robyn bass, Dean bass, Carvin Red Line 1000W bass amp, and shitpiles of recording equipment.

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-11 03:26:15

My main axe (I have like 8 of them, plus a bass) is actually pictured below in my sig pic - an Ibanez RGA121.

Also, attached is a picture of my Carvin DC727 which was pictured on the Carvin catalog for a time.

Show NG your instrument!

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-22 15:59:59

DarKsidE's guitars of dooom!! hahaha! Dooommm!!!! uhm...just kidding. ;)

Show NG your instrument!

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-22 16:06:58

Im gonna post a picture of my rig sooner or later...it kicks ass. :D

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-22 17:14:41

At 2/22/06 03:59 PM, DarKsidE_555 wrote: DarKsidE's guitars of dooom!! hahaha! Dooommm!!!! uhm...just kidding. ;)

nice ltd f-series!

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-22 19:11:41

I would like everyone to meet my girl......Miah

Show NG your instrument!

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-22 19:18:47

At 2/22/06 07:11 PM, Anima_Theory wrote: I would like everyone to meet my girl......Miah

Aw...you fuck. I thought you played Fender for a sec there. :P Am I the only one who does?

My gear:

Strat
Crate GH1200H Full Stack

Just wait until I upload some pics...

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-23 04:17:00

i would give a pic of my drum kit, but cant find my camera ill try and explain it though atleast

its a yamaha kit, bass drum, 3 toms + floor tom, with a double bass pedal, cant remember and cant be bothered to go out and see, hi-hat, ride cymbal, and old rickety zildjian cymbal with massive chunks taken out of it on one side and a splash cymbal (i need to get another crash atleast theres just like a big gaping gap in the middle and only the one half-broken crash)

Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-02-25 06:05:12

At 2/22/06 05:14 PM, mhb wrote:
At 2/22/06 03:59 PM, DarKsidE_555 wrote: DarKsidE's guitars of dooom!! hahaha! Dooommm!!!! uhm...just kidding. ;)
nice ltd f-series!

Thx! :)
I'm very happy with that guitar. Was cheap and it's suprislingly good! Very good ESP mechanics and stuff. Only thing this baby needs are some EMG pick-ups! Work in Progress! XD

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature