00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ragdollchewy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Our band's first song, plz review

2,316 Views | 4 Replies

Our band's first song, plz review 2005-04-09 12:00:56

Click the link below and listen to the music. It's our bands first, we'd like some reviews from you trusty rockers out there

Click here to listen to 'As Yet Nothing' By 'Our Living Hell'

Please review

Enjoi

Response to Our band's first song, plz review 2005-04-09 12:29:40

At 4/9/05 12:00 PM, Snipex05 wrote: Click the link below and listen to the music. It's our bands first, we'd like some reviews from you trusty rockers out there

There is a good melody in there, you just need to practice it a few more times. Just how did you make this?

Good rock melody, missing a vocalist.

Response to Our band's first song, plz review 2005-04-09 12:34:04

i giv it a 6/10 cus it was a great song just in some parts it got messy

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Our band's first song, plz review 2005-04-09 12:45:53

Hmm.. Pretty cool, but I dunno if it was just me, but the quality is pretty bad. And there's no drums, and I can't tell if there's a bassist or not, 'cause the quality isn't that great.

Response to Our band's first song, plz review 2005-04-09 13:05:00

At 4/9/05 12:45 PM, Mikie_Byers wrote: Hmm.. Pretty cool, but I dunno if it was just me, but the quality is pretty bad. And there's no drums, and I can't tell if there's a bassist or not, 'cause the quality isn't that great.

Pretty much my feeling on the matter. About the bassist doesnt matter, some of the best rock bands like pantera it was hard to pick out the bass line, the sound was so well distorted and synchronised. For this the overall quality of the recording needs to cleaner, What programmes did the topic starter use to record this, and what processes and equipment?