00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bitchfurry666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Convertion

2,354 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Convertion 2005-04-08 22:21:30

Hello Is there any program available that converts my voice (from microphone) to a robotic or other voice (for prank calls and stuff)?

thanks in advance

Response to Voice Convertion 2005-04-08 23:01:33

Mix your voice with synth,

Response to Voice Convertion 2005-04-08 23:50:44

The software you're looking for is called a "vocoder".

I don't know of many vocoders out there, but I know that one comes with Fruityloops and Reason.

A vocoder requires two things. Your voice, and another sound, usually a synthesized sound, to "mix" with the voice.

I recommend that you download the demo version of Fruityloops and mess around with the vocoder. There are a couple of demo files that show the vocoder in use. I won't go in-depth in to how to use it right now, because I don't have time. Maybe later.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Convertion 2005-04-09 00:11:19

Also if you find you don't prefer converting your voice you can always convert text to audio with either this or this. Both work well for converting text to audio which can be easier and less of a hassle than converting your own voice viva microphone. But yes the program RageVi said works fine and you can find one here. ^_^

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Convertion 2005-04-09 21:48:22

well.. i phink the program i use to transform the song of my eltric guitar can do something to a voice.. the name: Guitar FX Box 2.6
i don't have a micro to try.. but the program are small (less or about 1mb).. jst search (i used the kazaa to get that)

<sorry about my english..i'm portuguese>