00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

General News and Stuff

4,326 Views | 45 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-30 12:57:00

Most wishes Tom Fulp ^_^ Good luck with your Schooling, it is a nice thing to do.

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-30 14:53:00

The poll link doesn't work. And yeah it pretty sucks that NG didn't win...

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-30 17:47:36

When's Pico 2 going to be out? It's arrival is greatly anticipated.

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-30 18:25:04

I must come out and apologize,..I'm the reason Pico2 is taking so long to make..When things went from bad to worse in my financial situation, I was forced to take up a shitty retail job to make ends meet...But since then, that job has drained me considerably..I'm trying to juggle it but it's been hard...Tom has been incredibly understanding of the situation, and has since worked on multible projects so as to keep NG happy...I'm trying my damnest to get out of this rut of a life and get back to what I love, animating...
But in the meantime please have patience with me...

On a lighter note, I have played a beta of the game Tom is working on now, and its incredible, you guys will not be dissapointed..

Yeah I wondered what was going on with Pico 2 and Mr. Ortiz haha. (now I understand what Tom meant by "hiring Jose away from Blockbuster")
Don't worry Jose, the games Tom is making will tide us over till you can get back on your feet, and get back to animating. Hopefully Tom will be to hire you to Newgrounds full-time. that would rock if you could become part of the Official Staff.

Anyway I"m sure you'll get your stuff sorted out, and get back to work on Pico in no time. (I'm also sure that Pico 2 will rock)

I was never really here.

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-30 23:02:20

At 3/30/02 06:25 PM, RiftMaster wrote:
I must come out and apologize,..I'm the reason Pico2 is taking so long to make..When things went from bad to worse in my financial situation, I was forced to take up a shitty retail job to make ends meet...But since then, that job has drained me considerably..I'm trying to juggle it but it's been hard...Tom has been incredibly understanding of the situation, and has since worked on multible projects so as to keep NG happy...I'm trying my damnest to get out of this rut of a life and get back to what I love, animating...
But in the meantime please have patience with me...

On a lighter note, I have played a beta of the game Tom is working on now, and its incredible, you guys will not be dissapointed..
Yeah I wondered what was going on with Pico 2 and Mr. Ortiz haha. (now I understand what Tom meant by "hiring Jose away from Blockbuster")
Don't worry Jose, the games Tom is making will tide us over till you can get back on your feet, and get back to animating. Hopefully Tom will be to hire you to Newgrounds full-time. that would rock if you could become part of the Official Staff.

Anyway I"m sure you'll get your stuff sorted out, and get back to work on Pico in no time. (I'm also sure that Pico 2 will rock)1

Thanks alot,..
Its good to see there are people out there who are understanding about such things..

peace

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-31 11:42:37

Oooeeewwwiiieee....PICO 2 will be sooooo big :)
Damn, NG is frickin' fast today,Tom, nice job.
I still get some errors sometimes but I'm sure you're working on it...take your time ;)

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-03-31 15:52:19

At 3/29/02 09:42 AM, TomFulp wrote: Ello! This has been an especially long week because I have decided to go back to Drexel as a full-time student. I overloaded my schedule with the maximum credits, and I'll be able to graduate by the end of the summer term (6 months from now). Going part-time was taking forever.

Anyway, the site continues to run like crap - which is a real downer. There were some boo-boos with the MySQL upgrade, so more work will be done over the weekend and hopefully things will be running better by Tuesday.

If anyone hasn't taken this poll yet, please do! The results will be announced on a new Canadian television show, and they will apparently give us credit! That would be kinda cool, right? Speaking of Canada - NG didn't win any awards at the recent Flash ceremony. Remember, that one I told people to vote for? I think that is the first time I told NG users to vote on something where we didn't win... It SUCKS! I should have left the link up longer. Oh well.

In fact, NG hasn't won ANY awards since the Flash Forward 2000 film festival. I really though Disorderly would win SOMETHING! The damn thing took a year to make! Well, off-and-on over a year... You know how it goes.

Metal Slug fans will cream their pants over the game I am working on with Synj. Right now the engine and main characters are complete, but we gotta throw in lots of cool stuff like bosses and objectives. We'll try to have it out asap!

I bielive peple didnt want to go throuhg makign an accoutn just to vote. Account makign a lot of time leads to spam mail etc. and it also takes some time to fill out, when they would rather be criusing newgrounds.com. Well that was my reason.

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 16:34:05

I can't use my user name on this site anymore cause of the SQL but then again it ain't the end of the world just hope u get sorted soon.

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 17:02:39

Hey tom,reply to this,but can u make it u can changer the voting to .html and make a thing that every year theres a 2002d portal king and make a awards thing withbest movie and son on,and can u email me at boybandhater45@hotmail.com
thanx
-->imacoolboy<--

BBS Signature

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 18:51:35

Yo Tom Dude, Is you gonna respond to any of this?

I mean, Matal Slug is cool and sh*t but you know what would be even cooloer?

THATS RIGHT! You get a Gold star Thomas!

Is it so hard to keep us informed about progress and sh*t for Pico 2? Everybody else is doing it. Only I dont care about them! I want Pico dammit!

Ya know, It's sorry... really.
The newgrounds mascot only has one official episode of himself. And how many other series do we have? Thats right! A SHIT LOAD!

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 22:26:54

At 4/1/02 06:51 PM, SHIZNIC wrote: Yo Tom Dude, Is you gonna respond to any of this?

Is it so hard to keep us informed about progress and sh*t for Pico 2? Everybody else is doing it. Only I dont care about them! I want Pico dammit!

The newgrounds mascot only has one official episode of himself. And how many other series do we have? Thats right! A SHIT LOAD!

Read before you type, Dumbass.. Ortiz already stated his sob story

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 22:38:46

Hey why is this website running soo slow??I'm having so many problems!!!Can anyone tell me?

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-01 22:44:36

What is happening to NG?It is so slow now!
can anyone tell me why?please?Oh Yeah I neeD HelP In OthER Stuff From Here so Can ANyOne Help Me?PLEASE!

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-02 00:22:13

TOM . UPDATE NG . I CANT SEE DAILY FEATURE

BBS Signature

Response to General News and Stuff 2002-04-02 17:31:28

At 4/1/02 10:26 PM, Dinotron1 wrote:
At 4/1/02 06:51 PM, SHIZNIC wrote: Yo Tom Dude, Is you gonna respond to any of this?

Read before you type, Dumbass.. Ortiz already stated his sob story

You dont have to be so fucking rude asshole.
I mentioned in my post that TOM isnt keeping us informed about ANY progress whatsoever.
And that Pico (the official mascot of NG) doesnt exactly have a series going.

General News and Stuff

Response to General News and Stuff 2008-05-22 06:01:47

wacth the TV
now.......now!!!!!!!!!
what up