00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MR. T Collection, Vote Animation

8,048 Views | 38 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-24 13:16:20

At 2/24/02 01:24 AM, super0sonic wrote: why is newgrounds running sooooo slow

yea i have cable and it's running pretty slow. i would visit this site more often but i just can;t stand waiting so long. ;(

i guess the voting animation works fine for me. i'm not exactly sure how you use it but i'll find that out shortly coz it'll be getting used frequently by every1. it looks cool tho, great job as usual!

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-24 13:53:16

At 2/22/02 11:15 AM, TomFulp wrote: As a follow-up to Wade's previous post, we present the MR. T collection! It was long overdue!

In other news, I've still been working on the Portal voting animation to avoid the caching problem. Thanks to some help from Steven Guzzi, I was able to get it working using SWLiveConnect and Javascript. So far it seems to run fine on Windows computers, but Macs get an error. I figured my best bet would be to let everyone try it, and hope that some Mac user somewhere is up for the challenge of trying to make the javascript code work.

Here is the new voting animation. If it works on your computer, you should see number values filled in for the information (otherwise they will be blank). Let me know if it doesn't work, or if you get a javascript error. I'll be very grateful to anyone who can get the bugs out - because this will make Portal voting a lot easier on people (it will be able to cache the voting movie and not load 120k every time)!

Respond to this thread with comments on the new voting animation or recommendations for stuff to add to the new Mr. T collection!

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-24 18:26:53

Mr.T yah that's great and all but

WE WON WE FUCKING WON!!!!!

CANADA WINS GOLD!!!!!!!!

DON'T GET MAD IM JUST FUCKING HAPPY CAUSE WE WON!!!!!

This Crazy Rant has been brought to you by the Letter D

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-24 23:47:14

Works for me.

Good luck with sorting out the problems for Mac users. Having the animation cached will be a big improvement for any NG regular.

Oh, and I know that this is slightly off-topic, but will you ever bring back the cat's pajamas?

(I'm going to ask this until you answer...)

:P

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-25 00:30:16

At 2/24/02 11:47 PM, Bezman wrote: Oh, and I know that this is slightly off-topic, but will you ever bring back the cat's pajamas?

(I'm going to ask this until you answer...)

I just may some day... Ya never know. :)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-26 01:10:33

Say, Tom, what about these ~!@#$%^&* pop-up ads. It slows me waaaayyy down, and I can hardly even watch a movie with them, WTF?!

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-02-27 23:03:09

Mr.T rocks and I pity da foo who doesn't think so.In other words it's about time he got his own collection.

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2002-03-08 19:13:08

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! All blam club members this is URGENT!!!!!!! i need to have ur names and emails and i need to know how to instant message u....so pleaze send an email to robert69rpc69@yahoo.com if you don't email me then you won't be part of the blam club and you won't get the knowledge that ur in the club.....so once again i say.......this is URGENT!!!!! you have till the end of the month to email me to get your names in....if you can thanks and i appreciate it.....and if you don't have time then tooooo bad for ur ass.....well thanks for ur time...also i would like to thank all the people that join up.....if ur already a member then u need to email me.....EMAIL ME BLAM CLUB MEMBERS

vice president
Robert

Response to MR. T Collection, Vote Animation 2008-05-22 05:55:06

ARPG %%%
wow ...........humm........
nice......cool