00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RitzMuffins just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Parodies of the Apes

1,828 Views | 23 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-19 22:26:16

Anyone who enjoys monkey humor has hopefully checked out our apes page, which includes the NG original, "High School of the Apes"! If you haven't, take a look!

Tonight I was adding Planet of the Apes: Special Edition when I remembered another PoA parody I had meant to add to the collection. It is pretty old, but I remember it was also funny. I searched for "planet" and "apes", but I couldn't find it.

Can anyone help me out? Respond to this thread with the URLs for any PoA parodies that aren't currently in our collection. Also feel free to recommend any other funny monkey cartoons that I forgot to add! We need all the help we can get keeping these collections updated!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-19 22:47:45

Woo-hoo!! First response. I haven't seen any ape parodies around, but I'll go look and see if I can find them. They're funny as hell...

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-19 22:59:58

At 2/19/02 10:26 PM, TomFulp wrote: Anyone who enjoys monkey humor has hopefully checked out our apes page, which includes the NG original, "High School of the Apes"! If you haven't, take a look!

Tonight I was adding Planet of the Apes: Special Edition when I remembered another PoA parody I had meant to add to the collection. It is pretty old, but I remember it was also funny. I searched for "planet" and "apes", but I couldn't find it.

Can anyone help me out? Respond to this thread with the URLs for any PoA parodies that aren't currently in our collection. Also feel free to recommend any other funny monkey cartoons that I forgot to add! We need all the help we can get keeping these collections updated!

What about this one i think it deserv it ... no?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=12668

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 00:29:07

At 2/19/02 10:59 PM, Fultos wrote: What about this one i think it deserv it ... no?

Hehe - good stuff! Been on NG for over a year and I don't think I ever saw it. :)

I added it to the page... Eventually I am gonna change the page to a general MONKEY collection and just have High School of the Apes as one of the showcase games. I also want to create collection pages for DOGS, CATS, BIRDS, etc. and just link off to them from the main ANIMALS page. It's crazy how many subcategories we got!

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 00:30:47

Tom, you got an e-mail. Please respond to it.

BTW, as for collections, you need to include Burrito Clock on the Clock Crew collection. He's doing this talkshow Flash that maybe interesting.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 00:32:05

Tom, you got an e-mail. Please respond to it.

BTW, as for collections, you need to include Burrito Clock on the Clock Crew collection. He's doing this talkshow Flash that maybe interesting.

Oh yeah, I think there's a glitch on "High School of the Apes". It's the part after you did it with that ape. The continue button doesn't work.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 00:33:21

Fuck, a double post.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 02:39:08

At 2/20/02 12:33 AM, VicViper wrote: Fuck, a double post.

And that would make it a triple ;)

By the way Tom:
Would this count as a PoA pariody? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40701

I know it has nothing to do with monkeys, but it based on the Simpson's epidose.

Also, will Cap_g's new movie "All Your BLAMS" ever get into the AYB catagory?
(please excuse the misspellings)

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 03:45:21

At 2/20/02 12:29 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/19/02 10:59 PM, Fultos wrote: What about this one i think it deserv it ... no?

Hehe - good stuff! Been on NG for over a year and I don't think I ever saw it. :)

I added it to the page... Eventually I am gonna change the page to a general MONKEY collection and just have High School of the Apes as one of the showcase games. I also want to create collection pages for DOGS, CATS, BIRDS, etc. and just link off to them from the main ANIMALS page. It's crazy how many subcategories we got!

-Tom

I was thinking we should make a monkey collection. But just stick to the main animals for the subcatagories.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 06:16:39

it's at www.com3designs.com

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 09:23:47

I couldn;t find any parodies, cept for that simpsons one. Do you have it already? If not it's in the megaman section

Parodies of the Apes

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 11:36:55

One or two of the College University Episodes has a monkey, and its hilarious!

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 11:46:19

Oh yeah, that Michael Jackson one Randy Solem did had a monkey in it. So is the Donkey Kong Country one.

BTW, thanks for uploading the updated files.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 12:53:36

Poop, Shit, Fuck, Wank had a monkey in it, I think. that shit sucked. Hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 13:15:15

At 2/19/02 10:26 PM, TomFulp wrote: Anyone who enjoys monkey humor has hopefully checked out our apes page, which includes the NG original, "High School of the Apes"! If you haven't, take a look!

Well, Tom, Both College University Episode 2 and 3 have a ape in them. Maybe you would want to add those to the collection. just a thought.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 15:16:56

When's there gonna be a Goatse collection? That would be so much of the ass-kicking it's not even funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 16:08:31

How about Heatman Dr.Zaius? Look for it on the Megaman collection :)

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-20 16:10:16

At 2/20/02 04:08 PM, DragoonFenix15 wrote: How about Heatman Dr.Zaius? Look for it on the Megaman collection :)

oh shit :D its already there!

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-21 07:06:36

Eventually I am gonna change the page to a general MONKEY collection

In that case, you might want to look at this too.

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-21 17:07:15

you could add my "weird shit" series to the ape collection they all have some sort of monkey in them

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-23 08:33:00

Tom When Are You Going To Reply My Email?

Parodies of the Apes

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-02-24 23:34:30

-Tom

All the time I've been on this site, it's constantly in a state of improvement!

Specially since the start of this year!

This year will rock!

(But please bring back the cat's pajamas...)

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2002-03-08 19:29:55

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! All blam club members this is URGENT!!!!!!! i need to have ur names and emails and i need to know how to instant message u....so pleaze send an email to robert69rpc69@yahoo.com if you don't email me then you won't be part of the blam club and you won't get the knowledge that ur in the club.....so once again i say.......this is URGENT!!!!! you have till the end of the month to email me to get your names in....if you can thanks and i appreciate it.....and if you don't have time then tooooo bad for ur ass.....well thanks for ur time...also i would like to thank all the people that join up.....if ur already a member then u need to email me.....EMAIL ME BLAM CLUB MEMBERS

vice president
Robert

Response to Parodies of the Apes 2008-05-22 05:54:15

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN^^
i like it more..........
hummm......shit up