00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesHeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

8,390 Views | 68 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 10:18:23

Xiao Xiao fans rejoice! I have finally updated the Xiao Xiao collection page. It now contains all eight episodes, with all credit attributed to Zhu. I also updated it to include movies that are inspired by it, as well as games (check out Way of the Exploding Stick)!

Right now I am looking for people to recommend more Xiao Xiao parodies and copycat movies that I can add to the collection - so it can continue to be the best on the web. If you haven't checked out the parodies we already have, be sure to take a look! Ben Spurgin and I were both shocked to see an amazing Stick Slayer vs. Xiao Xiao spoof that was neither by Ben nor Zhu!

Anyone who hasn't seen The Stick Slayer should check that out now as well - it's a whole other collection. Not to mention our entire collection of stick cartoons - which rocked even before Xiao Xiao joined the fray!

Respond to this thread with your suggestions for more Xiao Xiao related movies! You can also recommend general stick movies that aren't in our collection as well!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 10:25:09

At 2/18/02 10:18 AM, TomFulp wrote: Xiao Xiao fans rejoice! I have finally updated the Xiao Xiao collection page. It now contains all eight episodes, with all credit attributed to Zhu. I also updated it to include movies that are inspired by it, as well as games (check out Way of the Exploding Stick)!

Right now I am looking for people to recommend more Xiao Xiao parodies and copycat movies that I can add to the collection - so it can continue to be the best on the web. If you haven't checked out the parodies we already have, be sure to take a look! Ben Spurgin and I were both shocked to see an amazing Stick Slayer vs. Xiao Xiao spoof that was neither by Ben nor Zhu!

Anyone who hasn't seen The Stick Slayer should check that out now as well - it's a whole other collection. Not to mention our entire collection of stick cartoons - which rocked even before Xiao Xiao joined the fray!

Respond to this thread with your suggestions for more Xiao Xiao related movies! You can also recommend general stick movies that aren't in our collection as well!

There was one that was an obvious attempt at Xiao Xiao style Flash I saw earlier this week. I'll look for it, and if I find it, I'll post it. It was actually almost good, just had no sound or anything.

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

BBS Signature

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 10:41:08

Thats an awesome collection Tom!!

You know what would be interesting?

If you had all the Big Name Artist Submist thier own Cool Stick animation!!..
Picture it!!:)

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 10:50:47

Did you add Operation Chop Stick?

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 10:52:29

At 2/18/02 10:50 AM, Mr-Puppet wrote: Did you add Operation Chop Stick?

oh ya and I reccomend that you add this Metroid Movie to video game parodies, Its awsome!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=38323

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:02:43

sigh!
why p00p series - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=27263 - and sticksuperfight - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=26860 - dont deserve to mbe in the stick collection?

...and a what about a pongo collection?

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:04:23

WEN WILL AI BE FEETSHURED!!!!!!!!???????/???!!!!!!!!??????????

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:04:44

You sure want that bad..

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:12:27

At 2/18/02 11:04 AM, Mr-Puppet wrote:
You sure want that bad..

I want my own Penis collection. As well as to be on the Clock Crew page, and the Valentine's Day page, and any other collection my shit fits into. But, it's no big deal. Ain't nothin' but a thang. And the fact that Wade hates me doesn't help.

BBS Signature

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:31:16

At 2/18/02 10:18 AM, TomFulp wrote: Xiao Xiao fans rejoice! I have finally updated the Xiao Xiao collection page. It now contains all eight episodes, with all credit attributed to Zhu. I also updated it to include movies that are inspired by it, as well as games (check out Way of the Exploding Stick)!

Tom, are you aware that "Way of the Exploding Stick" was stolen and wasn't even credited yet? Yeah, I know he said he found it, but its still stolen.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:34:24

:Clock Crew page

Or your whate Wade Fulp calls - A wannabe who wants in the action

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 11:49:00

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:06:02

At 2/18/02 11:34 AM, Mr-Puppet wrote:
Clock Crew page
Or your what Wade Fulp calls - A wannabe who wants in the action

DingleberryClock isn't a poser you cunt.

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:06:40

Tom, thanks for updating it. It looks sweet! All 8 XX! But one thing... you put the XX6 that was turd of the week up there, when there was another one that had a higher score, I think. I'm not positive.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:14:14

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:24:35

What I meant to say was:

Don't encourage more Xiao Xiao ripoffs! Aaargh! It's bad enough that we have that horrendously overrated Max Payne movie - now we're going to have even MORE random stick people shooting at each other! Aaaargh!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:25:38

At 2/18/02 10:41 AM, OrtizAnimationZ wrote: Thats an awesome collection Tom!!

You know what would be interesting?

If you had all the Big Name Artist Submist thier own Cool Stick animation!!..
Picture it!!:)

I would cry :( :( :(

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:26:22

At 2/18/02 11:34 AM, Mr-Puppet wrote:
Clock Crew page
Or your whate Wade Fulp calls - A wannabe who wants in the action

Well, whatever you say, your just showing your idiocy with that statement.

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

BBS Signature

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:29:49

Let's not forget Joe Zombie.

EPISODE 3 COMING IN 2 WEEKS!!!!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:34:51

you are all abunch of early mother fuckazzzzzzz!!!!!
see i can be cool with the zzzz's....and yeah..well

long live bill clinton!!!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 12:36:07

you are all abunch of early mother fuckazzzzzzz!!!!!
see i can be cool with the zzzz's....and yeah..well
i just woke up...oh yeah i forgot i'm a stoner, loser..sorry to waste you're time.

long live bill clinton!!!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 13:00:21

The movie ''Max Payne 3D'' is made in the xiao xiao style is is as good if not better.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 13:03:02

heres my stick movie i hate most stick movies

Stick movie

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 13:48:43

NOOOOOOOOOOooooo! Don't encourage users to make stick animations! ive seen enough of them as it is-

i mean... we'll see if anything good turns up out of the crapload of stick animations ^_^

I still wanna see a Luigi's Bad Luck collection. HAHAHA! that'll be the day.

Xiao Xiao Mayhem!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 13:52:11

At 2/18/02 01:00 PM, kenz228 wrote: The movie ''Max Payne 3D'' is made in the xiao xiao style is is as good if not better.

No, it's not. The animation isn't as good, the direction isn't as good, and the music is grating and annoying. It just uses more Swift 3D and overused "Matrix" blur effects.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 14:47:41

At 2/18/02 11:31 AM, VicViper wrote: Tom, are you aware that "Way of the Exploding Stick" was stolen and wasn't even credited yet? Yeah, I know he said he found it, but its still stolen.

Actually, I emailed the original author a while back and he has set up an account and given us permission - Ross will be switching the credit over when he gets the chance. I decided to put it up there ahead of time anyway. :)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 14:52:31

If you really want talented artists to continue visiting this site, encouraging the submission of ripped swf's and contradicting your own submission guidelines is a really bad way of going about it.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 15:22:34

I'd like to see more Joe Zombie cartoons, those kick ass.

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 15:23:36

I'm glad that all the XiaoXiao's are now on Zhu's "account". XiaoXiao No.6 was submiited 3 times until it got transferred, heh! And XiaoXiao No.1 twice! That "Way of the Exploding Stick" game is alright, but it's not entirely flawless, because sometimes you don't hit the guys properly. The "author" said that he had Zhu's help, though, hmmm...
Max Payne 3D, mwah...
It alright, great even, but it doesn't have the smoothness and atmosphere of the XiaoXiao series!

Response to Xiao Xiao Mayhem! 2002-02-18 15:51:20

At 2/18/02 02:47 PM, TomFulp wrote: Actually, I emailed the original author a while back and he has set up an account and given us permission - Ross will be switching the credit over when he gets the chance. I decided to put it up there ahead of time anyway. :)

-Tom

Tom why you haven't put the original version of Xiao Xiao 1?

If it's because you don't have it then gimme a call.