00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted SwitchClock supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legendary Frog Interview

14,802 Views | 98 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 15:17:31

I thought that bloody cat commercial was the funniest too, but it pisses me off that they banned so many commercials that werent nearly as bad as that one. Whoever runs the FCC doesn't know crap. Im sure their were more people offended by that cat commercial then the budwieser commercial that was banned.
You can see it at www.budweiser.com.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 15:36:21

At 2/7/05 03:17 PM, natedawg1925 wrote: ...the budwieser commercial that was banned...

Maybe they didn't want to remind people about the wardrobe "malfunction."

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 15:56:58

Godaddy.com was fucking brilliant.
Got all the guys at the house's attention, and I ended up going onto their website shortly after. The chicks cleavage left a subconsious task of checking out their hosting, even though I wasn't interesting in web domains and what not at all.

hmm

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 16:22:46

all in favor. the only commercial that was good was that cat one. i couldn't believe only one commercial made me laugh. well, the careerbuilder ones with the monkeys were sometimes funny, at least the one with whoopie cushion was. ooon another note, kinda sad the philly's lost, but you have to admit, what the patriots have done the past four years has been pretty amazing. another win by 3 points. anywho, i'm checking out that commercial again.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 16:51:45

I saw that one lmfao the guy with the cat that wass like the only good commercial aand the kinkos one where the bear kicks the guy in the b@lls lmao !!!! Oh and tom we lost...... but we will be back next season and better than ever !! Fly eagles Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:03:08

I'am surprized that there's not one piconjo question in the interview with LF.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:28:03

you missed the best commercial GO DADDY.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 the broken strap one

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:31:29

Also, what was up with the halftime show?! I thought it blowed, horribly, not that I'm saying that I don't like Paul McCartney or anything. I just did NOT like the halftime show.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:33:00

the super bowl commercials did suck. what happened to the commercials being for the superbowl only? how come the ones i saw before on TBS and other channels on there? IT WAS A TRAVESTY!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:39:45

Yeah that cat one was funny!

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:49:19

Ha. That cat one sounds funny, but I missed it.

My favorite commercial was the MC Hammer one, where all of his shit gets taken away because of bankruptancy. And yes, like many have said, the majority of Super Bowl commercials sucked.

Nice interview with LegendaryFrog ;)

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 17:52:31

At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:

! What's up with that?!

why janet jackson boob sip. What the fcc putting to much pressure on the advertisers to play it safe. but godaddy.com went with sexual content while everyone else went good clean humor. My favorite was the 24 commerial were we just wasted 2.4 million dollars on this commerial and it was worth every cent.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:09:00

that diet pepsi truck commercial with p diddy was funny
so was that 1 where all the celebreties are midgets includin shaq

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:09:04

WHHHAAAAAATTTTTT???? A ledgendaryFrog interveiw and Absolutely NO mention of Piconjo????

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:22:13

Sweet! I read the whole thing. Finally someone talks to LegendaryFrog about all that stuff.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:42:44

At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:

:. Besides that, most of the Super Bowl commercials sucked this year. What's up with that?!

the commercials sucked almost as much as the Eagles :P

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:54:12

At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Also, a random plug... Check out this Mazda commercial. I like any humor that involves animals... My favorite Super Bowl commercial last night was the one where the guy is preparing dinner and the cat knocks over a bowl of tomato sauce... When the girlfriend comes in the door, the guy is standing there with the bloody looking cat in one hand and a knife in the other. Besides that, most of the Super Bowl commercials sucked this year. What's up with that?!

Those "Don't judge too quickly" commercials were good, and so was the FedEx/Kinko's one with Burt Renolds and the Bear, but the others did kind suck. But, what did I tell you; Patriots would win. HAHA!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 18:59:09

heh its good to hear feedback from LF.

Anyone else notice that they ran out of commercials at the end of the Super Bowl? There were like 20 minutes no commercials!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 19:04:41

i loved the cat commercial and the robbed commercial from the same company, the plane and fedex top 10 good commercials formula were great also. I cant believe "Thank You" was voted number 1 commercial on AOL, it is just ok

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 19:09:40

super bowl suck anyway

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 19:49:52

The whole Janet Jackson tit thing probably wouldn't have mattered so much if it hadn't gone all over the internet within one hour after it happened.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 19:54:44

At 2/7/05 03:17 PM, natedawg1925 wrote: I thought that bloody cat commercial was the funniest too, but it pisses me off that they banned so many commercials that werent nearly as bad as that one. Whoever runs the FCC doesn't know crap. Im sure their were more people offended by that cat commercial then the budwieser commercial that was banned.
You can see it at www.budweiser.com.

hey, at least they banned the mickey rooney ass one. that would have made me sick :P

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 20:06:01

LF sux

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 20:20:12

The LF interview got cut off I think.

"I enjoy those animators work a great deal, but I think their coming to NG is a double edged sword.

On the one hand I think its great that professionals (or near professionals) are showcasing their work on a public Flash site like Newgrounds. The world’s most popular Flash portal is a great way for people to see it."

There's no "other hand". Oh well, not that it matters or anything.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 20:43:52

eerrrrmmmm... *no comment*

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 21:10:29

Whats wrong with you ppl? ive been pluggen my flash fer bout 3 days, and no response!Tom, plz tell me you at least giv one fuck about my movie?

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 21:18:42

I liked to one with the refere and the player shouting and then the comentator sayd something like
How does he prepare to such these thing?
and then you see him at home and his wife is shouting at him exactly in the same position....lol found thaty funny!

You think you've seen the Internet? My previous Newgrounds banner was my Myspace page.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 21:38:34

At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is a new interview with LegendaryFrog in NGMag! Check it out!

wtf? I thought that guy died in a car accident

You can't deny its epicness!

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 22:02:52

At 2/7/05 05:03 PM, Jimmy_Kimmell wrote: I'am surprized that there's not one piconjo question in the interview with LF.

I was hoping there would be one where lf says something like, "Piconjo is really immature, it is sad to see the low means he would go to in order to get attention" or something like that. Piconjo would have been all over that, and we would have most likely seen a masterpiece from him about it!!!! : ) Piconjo <3's j00!!

At the same time though, I knew that the interviewer would not call attention to the Piconjo Issue for the exact reason i wanted him to.
I wish he had though, lfs reaction would have been funny!!!!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-07 22:07:13

There's no "other hand". Oh well, not that it matters or anything.

Oops.