00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Mods!

16,032 Views | 322 Replies

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:27:17

YAY!

Burn the land and boil the sea

You can't take the sky from me

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:32:07

congradulations all

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:53:48

At 2/6/05 01:22 PM, fizzle wrote: Unless you're being sarcasting, then nevermind :P

I'm never sarcastic.

(OMGSECRETMODFORUMPIC :o)

New Mods!

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:55:34

At 2/6/05 01:26 PM, CircusNinja wrote: osamarama is a mod ^_^ yey

he only became a mod because he was connected with another mod.... thats the fucked up part.... you have to be connected or you wont b picked

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:56:22

At 2/6/05 01:53 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: (OMGSECRETMODFORUMPIC :o)

Pfft, I have loads of those. Whether they're real or fictional, well, that's a diffrent matter.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:57:23

At 2/6/05 01:56 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 2/6/05 01:55 PM, i_spit_on_your_grave wrote:

he only became a mod because he was connected with another mod.... thats the fucked up part.... you have to be connected or you wont b picked
so basically u seyin dat im gonna be a mod too cuz im connected to Maus?

( 3

you have a pretty good chance

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:57:34

Congrats to all of the new mods!

The army of mods is growing! The plan for world domination is beginning :O

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 13:59:50

congrats Osamarama you deserve it.

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:01:09

congrate thingy . but why we need more mods ?

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:06:25

At 2/6/05 02:01 PM, Harakirie wrote: but why we need more mods ?

We don't. It's all about propaganda and sexual gratification.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:07:38

At 2/6/05 02:06 PM, Tremour- wrote:
At 2/6/05 02:01 PM, Harakirie wrote: but why we need more mods ?
We don't. It's all about propaganda and sexual gratification.

LOL! right , so why we get new mods ?

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:08:44

At 2/6/05 02:07 PM, Harakirie wrote: LOL! right , so why we get new mods ?

They needed more girls in the mod harem. That's the only reason. They had to mod some guys to make it not so obvious.

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:10:28

At 2/6/05 01:53 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:
At 2/6/05 01:22 PM, fizzle wrote: Unless you're being sarcasting, then nevermind :P
I'm never sarcastic.

(OMGSECRETMODFORUMPIC :o)

I wonder or I every had a topic on the secret mod forum... Guess not <='(

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:15:58

congrats to you all.

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:16:22

At 2/6/05 02:08 PM, Maus wrote: They needed more girls in the mod harem.

Exactly. Ever wonder why so many female users were getting promoted lately ? Answer, right there. The reason is that both Ron and Dobio have enormous, insatiable appetites when it comes to women. It's a real nutfest in there, apparantly.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:27:05

I hope I'm jumping the gun on the next batch of mods out of the oven, but this is who I would like to see crowned those privilages.

XWaynecoltX:
We really need someone active in the C and C to really clean out the place. X is also just a great overall user and is experienced throughout this site.

Fizzle:
One of the most experienced veterans on the forums - who actually posts actively. He would be a good mod because of his wealth of knowledge, despite his constant identity crisises. :P

Devnish:
He is a genious. And he is a regular in Wi/Ht. I think him teamed up with RC over there could do some great justice to the Wi/Ht.

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:36:21

Dear WadeFulp-

Why wouldn't you choose older people that are better.

Like...LadyGrace? NewEvolution? Maybe Evark? Fatboy?

:(

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:40:15

At 2/6/05 02:27 PM, -Noir- wrote: Devnish:
He is a genious. And he is a regular in Wi/Ht. I think him teamed up with RC over there could do some great justice to the Wi/Ht.

Yeah. Mod this Devnish fellow! He sounds good. Though it's strange... I've never seen him before, despite being a regular on Wi/Ht? myself.... HMMM...

seriously, man, don't you think Newgrundling + gfoxcook + TheJoe + CaptainBob + jonthomson ... and now + ramagi + RedCircle... don't you think that team of Wi/Ht? mods over the past 1.5 years or so... has done a pretty good job of "delivering some great justice to Wi/Ht?"? Hm?

Anywho...

Congrats and welcome to the 4xNEWMODS: Maus, RC, Osamarama, and Afro. Your timecards await.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:41:08

Afro_ninja is an animator. If he's a mod it will distract him from his animating entertprises. : (

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:43:32

At 2/6/05 01:13 PM, fizzle wrote:
At 2/6/05 01:09 PM, TheDemocrat wrote: Well, it'll never come up now.
Lol, I didn't ask to be a mod dude, I'm not that desperate. It's a totally different question. Whatever.

Oh...I thought you were ^_^' well...keep trying i guess..

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:44:23

Hell. I'm not saying the ones chosen are stupid or anything. There were just a lot of better ones out there.

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:44:36

What's actually the criteria to become a mod? Is it your level, or your post count? Whistle count? Rank? Because i'd like to be a mod one day too. which will probably be a REAAALLY long way to go =( . Anyway, if i knew what to attend to to become a mod, that would be nice.

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:46:10

At 2/6/05 02:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/6/05 02:27 PM, -Noir- wrote: Devnish:
Yeah. Mod this Devnish fellow! He sounds good. Though it's strange... I've never seen him before, despite being a regular on Wi/Ht? myself.... HMMM...

seriously, man, don't you think Newgrundling + gfoxcook + TheJoe + CaptainBob + jonthomson ... and now + ramagi + RedCircle... don't you think that team of Wi/Ht? mods over the past 1.5 years or so... has done a pretty good job of "delivering some great justice to Wi/Ht?"? Hm?

Anywho...

Denvish. Apologies for my ignorant spelling.

And yes, I know you guys are there, especially you, but Joe, and Bob aren't there as much as RC and the gang. Excuse me if I offended you, but you guys are already mods, I'm just expressing who else I think would be a good addition to the team. :o

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:49:13

At 2/6/05 02:44 PM, MeMB wrote: What's actually the criteria to become a mod?

How YOU can become a mod.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 14:55:49

At 2/6/05 02:46 PM, -Noir- wrote:
At 2/6/05 02:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah. Mod this Devnish fellow! He sounds good. Though it's strange... I've never seen him before, despite being a regular on Wi/Ht? myself.... HMMM...

Anywho...
Denvish. Apologies for my ignorant spelling.

Heh. Ruining my joke is VERBOTEN! #;-}>

And yes, I know you guys are there, especially you, but Joe, and Bob aren't there as much as RC and the gang. Excuse me if I offended you, but you guys are already mods, I'm just expressing who else I think would be a good addition to the team. :o

No offense received here. I was just pointing out that while the more is teh merrier, and if Denvish didn't mind being modded, I certainly would be happy if he were... that the reason isn't that Wi/Ht? needs more "justice done to it."

There was a time when Wi/Ht? had no mods on it at all, really. That time is now 2 years in the past. That's all I'm saying. If anything. Wi/Ht? is headed for OVERMODDING soon enough. #;-}>

There seems to be constant complaints from programming forum members that no mods are regulars on their forum. C&C and Programming, in fact, I would say are the most commonly forums PERCEIVED as having too little modding.

General, flash, Wi/Ht?, and politics have plenty of mod regulars now.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 15:01:45

At 2/6/05 02:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: General, flash, Wi/Ht?, and politics have plenty of mod regulars now.

Aww, come on, a few more wouldn't hurt. Like, the dudes I mentioned on page 1, for instance.

Hint, hint. Wink, wink

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 15:03:16

Man, we need to stop giving out all these options to be mods. Mods just lock threads and ban people for fun just about anymore. However we do need them for crappy spam posts.

You've finally made it home

Draped in the flag that you fell for

And so it goes - the ashes of the wake

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 15:05:24

Congrats to all the new moderators.

May your reigns be long, shiny, and filled with delectable chocolates.

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 15:10:52

At 2/6/05 02:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
There was a time when Wi/Ht? had no mods on it at all, really. That time is now 2 years in the past. That's all I'm saying. If anything. Wi/Ht? is headed for OVERMODDING soon enough. #;-}>

Indeed. I think it was partially becasue of the Wi/Ht lounge,- its been much more popular there since people who are interested in stats and Ng overall have one casual place to discuss. well, I'm not compaining.

#;-}>

What is this? A guy with hair, winking at me, snickering, and has a goatie?

There seems to be constant complaints from programming forum members that no mods are regulars on their forum. C&C and Programming, in fact, I would say are the most commonly forums PERCEIVED as having too little modding.

Programming is so empty, moderation is really not needed there. I think a mod could just help to contain the "HoW D0 I leaRn 2 make Vgj gameZ! Lol" topics. Why does newgrounds just have global moderators? It could be great if each forum could actually recieve its own set of mods.

General, flash, Wi/Ht?, and politics have plenty of mod regulars now.

Yep. I would love to see some regulars in C and C granted moderation powers. It is one of the most busy forums, and is in dire need of an exterminator.
Rodents are annoying --
and some have rabies.

BBS Signature

Response to New Mods! 2005-02-06 15:11:25

Congrats to Maus and everyone else. I agree about going through the list Wade, I'm probably going to do that at my forum as well. It just dosen't make sense to me to keep these people on as mods when they obviously don't want to come here and do the job anymore.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature