00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesHeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bowling and Overhauling

4,403 Views | 46 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-08 19:30:27

The New portal icons are kick ass they look very stylish Umm how you make the bowling game did you use an emulator and then copy screen shots from it and put them on macro media and then did the programing or did you find some way to put the rom on the macro media maker plz tell me thnx!

Bowling and Overhauling

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-08 21:30:26

So what does everyone think of League Bowling? Should we make the push to make it multiplayer on-line? Any XML pros who have done this out there?

Yes. add the multiplayer. Me and 2 of my friends are lookin forward to it and it's gonna kick major ass

Bowling and Overhauling

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-08 22:12:54

I love league bowling. Nice work tom. A great remake of the game, and tons of fun with friends! Had us laughing all night. This just is another unveiling of brilliance. Bow before him!

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-08 22:41:52

At 2/7/02 04:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! The cat is finally out of the bag - the Neo Geo translation I have been working on for the past few months is League Bowling! I hope people aren't too disappointed that it is a bowling game, and enjoy it for simple fact that it is a really fun game.
League bowling rules, you could probabl make some money off of it,i'd pay for it
The big question is which game will be more popular - League Bowling, which I worked on for months... Or Al Quaidamon, which Zeebarf and I threw together in two days.

I updated the Portal voting icons and so far the response has been GREAT! Everyone loves em! I actually put them together on a whim, using art Jose made for Pico2. I decided to take things a bit further and have put together an exciting new front-end for the post-voting Portal page. It is ready to go, but I need to work with Ross a bit to implement it. Expect to see it by Monday.

The next game you will probably see is the one I am working on with Mr. Mockery. It could be done as soon as this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed and wish us luck throwing it together!

You don't even want to know what Zeebarf and I have brewing... Muwah ha ha ha! It is gonna to be nuts... It has epic potential. :)

And I still gotta wrap up a new game I'm working on with Synj - sorry for the delay!

Some of my friends from Drexel have started an ISP! If you are looking for internet service or web hosting, take a look at egak.com and sign up! Get yourself connected!

So what does everyone think of League Bowling? Should we make the push to make it multiplayer on-line? Any XML pros who have done this out there?

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-09 04:24:16

Tom Fulp wrote

So what does everyone think of League Bowling? Should we make the push to make it multiplayer on-line?

I think that league bowling rules!! Multiplayer online is very ambitious..... But how can you make games while you need to make Pico 2 ready??

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-09 21:57:05

what the hell happend to NG ALPHAS?

just a question.

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-09 22:03:57

you know if you go to http://www.newgrounds.com/frames.php?location=/alphas/
it will take you to that last newgrounds.

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-10 00:37:44

This is off subject and I don't care.IM SICK OF ALL THESE FU#$*%$ ADDS THAT KEEP POPING UP EVRY TIME I GOT TO ONE PAGE GRRRRRRRRR!

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-10 01:20:04

At 2/8/02 09:43 AM, thistler wrote:

But who is Fred Basset?
Fred Basset is a comic-strip character. He's a boring dog with a boring owner who has a boring wife.

A belated thanks for the info.

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-10 12:22:23

man all i have to say is league bowling really rocks, i can't wait for the multiplayer comes out.... i am having almost all strikes now, or squares atleast, and maybe make a high score chart so we can compare who is the best, jsut a idea :) good work, can't wait for the other games to come out:)

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-10 15:06:33

I think League bowling is much better than the Al-Quadimon, and the humor lasts a longer time. It seems that the same roll will alternately get me a strike or leave pins randomly, though...prolly just me. Anyhoo, the new Pico pictures are great, but...the cat's pajamas? Yeah it was kinda funny the first time, but it's gonna be there a while... As for 5, isn't 133t hideously overused as it is?

-bokocat

Everything in life is foma

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-10 15:58:49

WHY WON'T ANYBODY LOVE ME, WHY DO I HAVE NO GOD DAMN GIRLFRIEND WHY WON'T ANYONE HAVE VICIOUS UNPROTECTED, UNPROHIBITED SEX WITH ME, I'M A NICE GUY!!

(I love you all)

Emoticons.

Bowling and Overhauling

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-11 02:18:25

i like u and u like me!

Bowling and Overhauling

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-15 00:09:14

not ddp=(

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-02-28 22:51:45

I played League Bowling with a mate for the first time the day. I never thought that much of it when I played it on my own, but it really came alive with another guy.

Anyway, it seems great, but I really can't work out how to get a strike... :(

I try just standing where I am, aiming it dead centre and getting the power thing as high as I can.

Anyway, how's the online adaption coming along?

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2002-03-08 19:50:36

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! All blam club members this is URGENT!!!!!!! i need to have ur names and emails and i need to know how to instant message u....so pleaze send an email to robert69rpc69@yahoo.com if you don't email me then you won't be part of the blam club and you won't get the knowledge that ur in the club.....so once again i say.......this is URGENT!!!!! you have till the end of the month to email me to get your names in....if you can thanks and i appreciate it.....and if you don't have time then tooooo bad for ur ass.....well thanks for ur time...also i would like to thank all the people that join up.....if ur already a member then u need to email me.....EMAIL ME BLAM CLUB MEMBERS

vice president
Robert

Response to Bowling and Overhauling 2008-05-22 05:52:18

NG game me like the RPG game
it was so nice!!!!!