00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

E-Mail Abuse!

6,853 Views | 67 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 03:20:01

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Zel_ga_dis

All neopets fans!!!!! Plz vote for my pet!!!

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 03:22:46

Yeah, he sent emails to me promising a Heatman collection :( It was a bad joke but I'm over it...

but WHY? Now all your movies, your account, everything will get deleted! maybe not, but you've got even more people after you now

Heatman sez: If you cant take the Heat, get out of the kitchen!

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 03:24:59

Please take a min of your time to check out my pet in the beauty contest? If you like him then could you please vote? http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Zel_ga_dis

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 03:53:53

What Pokecreations did was uncalled for...nail him to the wall, Wade. He would defile NG and steal your e-mail address for his own use...you could prosecute for ID theft (stealing e-mail addresses count as such), but I doubt it is worth it.

Just ban the sucker and be done with it.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 05:32:51

At 1/28/02 11:08 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
Well, at this time I don't think I should say who it is, as I would like to give him a chance to stop and apologize. If he doesn't though, we will remove him from the site and then tell everyone who it is. :)

yeah and then give us all his email so we can screw with him/her/it. the slut. lucky i didn't get one :)

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 06:47:21

is it really that pokecreations bloke? make him eat his own poo!

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 08:11:56

He probably did it with the program UNABOMBER, which can be downloaded at BlackCode. You can choose an e-mail address in it from which you want the e-mail to be sent, and how many times you want the e-mail to be sent. Hey, did anybody know that there's another site like Newgrounds? It's called Entertainmail and it also has a voting system, and some movies that are also on Newgrounds!
-Xurk-
www.xurk.com

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 10:56:04

Good job Wade! You should join the Hardy Boys ;)

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 11:22:21

No, Me and my friend used just a plain Outlook Express, changed my name and email in the configuration. And sent mail like normal.

Now this picture reminds me of something, but I can put my finger on it.

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 11:53:19

as much as i hated wat he did - i still love pokecreations movies. and it would be wrong to ban a "rank 11" user for a misunderstood gag, but maybe jus a litle lesson...

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 12:31:32

At 1/29/02 11:22 AM, Pokecreations wrote: No, Me and my friend used just a plain Outlook Express, changed my name and email in the configuration. And sent mail like normal.

Out of curiousity, why did you do it anyway?

Just for a joke that went a bit wrong? Or was there some other motive?

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 12:31:32

At 1/29/02 11:22 AM, Pokecreations wrote: No, Me and my friend used just a plain Outlook Express, changed my name and email in the configuration. And sent mail like normal.

Out of curiousity, why did you do it anyway?

Just for a joke that went a bit wrong? Or was there some other motive?

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 13:59:22

At 1/28/02 03:47 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 1/28/02 03:03 PM, Pokecreations wrote: YEA WADE I HOPE YA CATCH HIM ;-) AND KICK HIS ASS!!!
Well, then you better bend over smart ass.

Clever Wade! Clever!
is that how you spell cleaver? i don't know because I'm Canadian, and if the Prime Minister knew i used 'cleaver'.....then, shut up.

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 14:05:41

At 1/28/02 03:03 PM, Pokecreations wrote: YEA WADE I HOPE YA CATCH HIM ;-) AND KICK HIS ASS!!!

Clever, Wade! Clever!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-29 21:39:20

fuck it, newgrounds is getting slow as hell

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-30 07:21:30

Some fags came into the Chatroom the other day posing as you and Tom, The other Ops and Deal delt with them but there is definatly someone imping you guys.

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-30 10:55:51

Oh my hell, what a shame....

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-30 15:23:17

Good for you Wade, lay the smackdown on that fool.

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-30 16:43:03

Is it pokecreations? Who is it?

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-31 09:38:18

Instead of deleting his account, just knock him down a thousand points or something.

Dead.

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-01-31 15:40:16

At 1/28/02 09:28 AM, WadeFulp wrote: I have recently been receiving replies from people to e-mails I never sent! Someone is obviously sending people e-mail, pretending to be me, and possibly other NG Staff. If you get any mails that sound strange, please forward them as an attachment with the message's header information to wade@newgrounds.com

Some of the emails have threatened users with account deletions, and promises of making collections. I have suspicions on who it is, as there were names mentioned in the e-mails. When I have enough proof to who is sending the fake e-mails, I will have their account and all their work wiped off from the site, unless they quickly come forward and apologize and cease from sending more mail.

Yea there is one e-mail that i got that was strange (not my hotmail adressess but my rogers one). it was called my "party" from one of my friends. it said something about pictures on the party in the attach. i got on the phone and phoned him about the party he went to before opening the stuff in attach. he said that he didn't go to a party and that should delete it. i deleted the mail. the next week i got an e-mail saying something about that very leter. turns out it was virus. and it was a good thing i didn't open the attached files.

... What? You were expecting more?

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-01 18:44:30

the bastards thank god i havn't gotten any mail from that yet Listin here you bastard if you even think of sending me any shit like that ill find you and gut you like a fuckin fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-02 11:36:17

At 2/1/02 06:44 PM, JAKKED wrote: the bastards thank god i havn't gotten any mail from that yet Listin here you bastard if you even think of sending me any shit like that ill find you and gut you like a fuckin fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT, they found him already, he's not gonna send another one...

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-03 16:40:37

At 1/28/02 09:28 AM, WadeFulp wrote: I have recently been receiving replies from people to e-mails I never sent! Someone is obviously sending people e-mail, pretending to be me, and possibly other NG Staff. If you get any mails that sound strange, please forward them as an attachment with the message's header information to wade@newgrounds.com

Some of the emails have threatened users with account deletions, and promises of making collections. I have suspicions on who it is, as there were names mentioned in the e-mails. When I have enough proof to who is sending the fake e-mails, I will have their account and all their work wiped off from the site, unless they quickly come forward and apologize and cease from sending more mail.

FUCK'N ASSWIPES . . .

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-03 17:04:03

PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT, they found him already, he's not gonna send another one...

oh well ill still gut him like a fish who is it anyway???

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-03 20:44:49

oh well ill still gut him like a fish who is it anyway???

LISTEN HERE, YOU BUMBLEFUCK!! THE MAIL WAS NOT ATTENDED TO HIT THE PUBLIC, IT WAS A PRANK TO A FEW OF MY FRIENDS, SO FUCK OFF YOU COCKSUCKING n00b.

OOOH BY THE WAY TELL YOUR GRANDMA I WANT MY UNDERWEAR BACK.

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2002-02-03 21:01:20

Fuck off shit sniffer i thought it was intentonal you could at leat explain it before you flap your fuckin jaw about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way my grandma says she filein a fuckin law sute it will blow over unless she takes her medication

E-Mail Abuse!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2003-03-09 18:14:09

i havent got any emails but i will keep a look out

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2003-03-12 08:00:02

At 3/9/03 06:14 PM, KWAS71KCK wrote: i havent got any emails but i will keep a look out

Uhhh, this thread is a year old.

Response to E-Mail Abuse! 2003-03-21 02:24:44

i hate them guys