00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kairos-NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Beatles Fan Club

28,778 Views | 372 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2005-10-15 23:19:26

Speaking of sundays

Tomarrow ill have the radio on if im not watching tv, gotta love the beatles music, always my favourite for sundays, cant wait acually, what about everyones else...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2005-10-15 23:28:05

At 10/15/05 11:19 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Tomarrow ill have the radio on if im not watching tv, gotta love the beatles music, always my favourite for sundays, cant wait acually, what about everyones else...?

Not quite sure what you are asking (well i do so it will be my first answer) but here are 2 replies to what i think you could be asking about:

I dont think there is a best day of the week for listening to the beatles... I like listening to them late at night, like before Conan when im on NG...

Saturdays are my favorite, they have cartoons in the morning :D Sundays on the other hand i dont really like, the TV is good (football and the fox sunday night lineup) but Sundays also mean i have to go to school the next day :(

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2005-10-15 23:34:42

I was referring to my other post sorry for the confusion, i seem to do that now and then heh, but i was saying cause here in cali they play beatles songs all day every sunday, so thats what i look forward to on sundays....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2005-10-16 00:42:45

At 10/15/05 11:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I was referring to my other post sorry for the confusion, i seem to do that now and then heh, but i was saying cause here in cali they play beatles songs all day every sunday, so thats what i look forward to on sundays....

Gottcha...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-15 21:41:53

Ahh its been a while... I just got the cd "Concert For George"... With preformances by Eric Clapton, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Ringo Star, and Paul McCartney... Its decent, but i don't think i'd recommend going out and buying it...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-16 07:58:30

Oh i remember this club you let this one go how could you Superman haha, well maybe it has some life in it still :-)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-16 09:35:25

I dunno... There just isnt much to talk about the Beatles because they arent really a band any more... But yeah, i found a really old dvd of A Hard Days Night... Its like a music video by the Beatles... Cool stuff...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-16 16:44:15

I need to join this club I have like evrey beatls album

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-17 02:52:55

At 1/16/06 04:44 PM, snarfclock wrote: I need to join this club I have like evrey beatls album

That must be a nice collection, i wouldnt mind having :-) i just have a few cd's laying around...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-26 16:55:17

At 1/16/06 04:44 PM, snarfclock wrote: I need to join this club I have like evrey beatls album

Sure thing... Welcome to the club!

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-26 16:59:27

Can i join, man the beatles are so amazing, there like the best band ever,
along with Led Zeppelin of corse, but there well the best song writers,
While my guitar gentily Weeps and revolution are my favorite of there songs.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-26 17:25:19

Welcome to the club! It makes me happy to see all these new members :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-26 17:46:26

the best song would probbaly be the song in the white album. I dont know what is called but it drove a man insane cause all it is, is just randome noises.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-26 19:19:18

At 1/26/06 05:46 PM, snarfclock wrote: the best song would probbaly be the song in the white album. I dont know what is called but it drove a man insane cause all it is, is just randome noises.

I think its too hard to choose a best song... They had a lot of great songs...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 12:26:47

At 1/26/06 07:19 PM, -Superman- wrote: I think its too hard to choose a best song... They had a lot of great songs...

I have to agree they have made somany hits and classics that i would need arleast a top 20 faves list or something, the beatles are great though, i love them...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 16:12:06

At 1/26/06 05:46 PM, snarfclock wrote: the best song would probbaly be the song in the white album. I dont know what is called but it drove a man insane cause all it is, is just randome noises.

Is that Revolution 9 the song that has random noises and says the number 9 tones of times. I don't actaully like it as a song though casue it's not really a song is just pure random. I will say Revolution is the best one, not Revolution even though it's like the same song. Funny how they made three songs all called Revolution.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 16:26:35

When i said that Revolution was better than Revolution i ment that, the song Revolution a b-side for one of there singles is better than Revolution one which is basically the song Revolution but Revolution has really distorted guitar and Revolution one doesn't. Revolutuion one and Revolution are both better than Revolution 9.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 16:34:10

well im 13... the beatles are way out of my time period but i personnly think the beatles are the shiznit... the beatles are awsome there songs are not to complicated to play either..

Im a loser
Yellow Submarine
Hey Jude
Mean Mr. mustard
Blackbird
Misery
you get the idea

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 16:36:43

At 1/27/06 04:26 PM, Arcarsenal wrote: When i said that Revolution was better than Revolution i ment that, the song Revolution a b-side for one of there singles is better than Revolution one which is basically the song Revolution but Revolution has really distorted guitar and Revolution one doesn't. Revolutuion one and Revolution are both better than Revolution 9.

I'm pretty much convinced that that post was the most confusing post i have ever seen...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 16:50:22

I'm pretty much convinced that that post was the most confusing post i have ever seen...

Sorry but there is no other way i could have explained it less confusingly, so I probably shouldn't have posted it at all.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 17:45:07

The Beatles are and will be the greatest band in history

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 17:56:26

I guess I'll join. Beatles are cool! I probably won't be able to post much though cause I'm joined in 2(used to be 3, 1 got locked) clubs already and I'm in lots of forums too(check out this one:Steve Farfan's Site! ). If you join Steve's forums and you want to know who I am, then I am pimp_named_slinkback. this is also my name on many other forums too!

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-27 23:44:13

Welcome to the club!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-28 10:31:36

YAYS!!! one of my favorite Beatle songs is "Goodbye Hello". also, there is a cool flash creator who is #1 on my favorites. go look. he uses Beatle songs in some of his flash and they're pretty funny too. (the flash, not the songs)

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-29 16:16:54

The beatles made alot of comedy song if you think about it. Or maybe just 2 but Piggies is probably there funniest song. Yellow Submarine i hate cause when anyone these days thinks of the beatles they think of that song and it's so shit that you automatically think there actaully shit. That's what i did until about a year ago when i started listening to them.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-30 18:36:09

At 1/27/06 05:45 PM, Mango_Lock wrote: The Beatles are and will be the greatest band in history

Thats what i always say but none listens to me :-(

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-30 18:43:06

At 1/30/06 06:36 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 1/27/06 05:45 PM, Mango_Lock wrote: The Beatles are and will be the greatest band in history
Thats what i always say but none listens to me :-(

It really depends on one's style of music... While the Beatles are one of the greatest bands in history, there are others that have the same scale of greatness, which is why some people won't agree or listen to you...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-31 15:40:50

I supose, but people dont know what they are missing when it comes to the classics of the beatles, oh well...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-01-31 16:30:07

At 1/31/06 03:40 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I supose, but people dont know what they are missing when it comes to the classics of the beatles, oh well...

True...

But there are other greats such as AC/DC, Led Zepplin, and Guns N Roses (just to name a few)...

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-02-01 18:03:54

Those are great bands, but you have to realise what the beatles did, i would more compre other groups that may be at there level, Elvis, M Jackson, madonna, just my opinion though...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature