00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,337 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-22 23:18:49

oops... double post... screw it ah well

DO NOT EVER POST TO BE IN THIS CLUB WITHOUT DEMOS IT IS IN BOLD SO YOU NOTICE IT AND READ IT!!!!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT POST WITHOUT A VOICE DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A VOICE DEMO!!!!

I think that gets the point across

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-22 23:25:20

Elliair: Well, I live in Canada, so I'm guessing 9:00 pm then? I'll have to download Yahoo Messenger too :) Hopefully it works fine and stuff and doesn't freeze, this should be pretty fun. Anyone have ideas on what to talk about?

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-22 23:43:39

MC_Huggies: Ah, I see. Well then, I'll be patiently waiting for the second episode. *waits patiently* ... This is taking too long. >.>;

Isca: Yup! And let me guess... you want your signature to be Sailor Moon based, eh?

Shalamaseskia: D'oh, I forgot to do that. But thanks anyway for doing it!

Hobbes: Hmm... I was just thinking we should wing it. But if there's anything in particular you all want to discuss, go ahead and post some ideas. I'm all ears.

Can't wait to talk to you all at the chat. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-22 23:53:27

Hehehe, maybe. I'll pick something pretty for you to use as like, a base.

Yay Canada.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-22 23:57:53

*comes back from the hills still screaming* I'm giving the person I asked to be a main character until the end of the weekend to reply. I gots move on some day... But what's this? I'm on the VAC roster now?!... I so happy! =D
Even though I'll need to make a new sample with my good mic and wait until I'm over this cold to do so. BUT, I'm in a good mood so I thought I'd have people try out for a random line in my flash!

VOICE NEEDED! This is for EVERYBODY, so feel free to try out!
I need someone (girl or guy) to say "secret" in the weirdest voice possible. My only request is that you try to keep it short (even if it is only one word >.<;) and no shouting.
Then Just send it to my e-mail in the VAC roster. Try outs end Monday, but that might change depending on how many people try out.
This should be fun =D
VOICE NEEDED! EVERYBODY "secret"

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 00:04:36

Yee gads! The dreaded double postage!

Hmm... I need to proof read what I'm posting more often (the bold parts at the end), but it still makes sense so it's no big deal >.<;

Isca: Yay Canada indeed! *representin the west coast*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 00:05:50

Darn. My weirdest voice does involve shouting, though. Hmm.. I'll think of something.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 00:52:36

At 4/22/05 11:18 PM, Shalamaseskia wrote: oops... double post... screw it ah well

DO NOT EVER POST TO BE IN THIS CLUB WITHOUT DEMOS IT IS IN BOLD SO YOU NOTICE IT AND READ IT!!!!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT POST WITHOUT A VOICE DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A VOICE DEMO!!!!

I think that gets the point across

screw you Shalamaseskia,you dont even answer to my post regarding my scritp,i with i never wasted 2 week on you...now i need to find competent voice actor for my flash...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 02:11:36

At 4/22/05 03:38 PM, -Frogs- wrote: Kagome: Excellent job on the narrations there. Oh and just a friendly reminder: I'm gonna see The Pillows on Monday... hate me yet?

ARGH!!!!!!!!! I would do anything to see the Pillows!! :O You should tell them about me, like, "I know this really cool girl online and she's a huge fan of you guys and she really wants to meet you and see you in concert but she lives all the way in Alaska..." yeah, I don't know lol

MC-san.....I want to be in the project too ;_; And speaking of cursed, I saw Amityville Horror today..it was really freaky, but I liked it. And I might audition for you..

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 02:16:45

At 4/23/05 12:05 AM, Elliair wrote: Darn. My weirdest voice does involve shouting, though. Hmm.. I'll think of something.

What I meant by not shouting was I don't want something that would blow your mic and/or speakers into billions of little pieces O.o; Just as long you make sure my ears won't bleed then that's fine.
Also, I think I'm getting over my cold already.... *watches tumble weed blow by*... We should do something about all this tumble weed that's been coming through here >.<;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 02:34:27

At 4/23/05 02:11 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: ARGH!!!!!!!!! I would do anything to see the Pillows!! :O You should tell them about me, like, "I know this really cool girl online and she's a huge fan of you guys and she really wants to meet you and see you in concert but she lives all the way in Alaska..." yeah, I don't know lol

MC-san.....I want to be in the project too ;_; And speaking of cursed, I saw Amityville Horror today..it was really freaky, but I liked it. And I might audition for you..

Everybody loves the Pillows =P It's a well known fact *nods*

Just as I was typing my last post I got your e-mail Kagome. Since your the first person to try it I can't really say or compare anything to it but... well, let's just say it's going to be hard to beat. Most likely because I won't get many replies but also because you sounded very creepy... reminded me of a little creepy kid in a creepy old haunted mansion from a creepy horror movie... Not that I'm calling you creepy or anything O.o; *cowers in fear*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 02:57:20

screw you Shalamaseskia,you dont even answer to my post regarding my scritp,i with i never wasted 2 week on you...now i need to find competent voice actor for my flash...

Wow, you're pretty angry. I've seen that anger slowly progress ... judging by the posts you made I kinda saw you were getting impatient. But still ... ouch.

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 03:48:47

Haha it's fine! That's what I was aiming for! Maybe the creepy little girl in the movie inspired me or something...O.o

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 05:24:23

ill going to wait to release the p.f series cause i have to wait to see how it ends just in case i might i have to change the ending >.<

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 05:28:44

I've been trying to decide for awhile now, whether or not I wanted to join.
It seem you have a rather large roster already. How could I compete with all the competition?
You all seem like very awesome people but I don't know. What do you guys think? You have room for one more?

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 11:12:46

I'l you know something when I'm "willing" to join...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 12:06:55

MC_Huggies: Ah, I see. Well, expect an e-mail pretty soon!

Kenneth: Of course you can join. The only problem with competition nowadays is that there are not many flash movies casting. But, when flash animators do cast for roles, they [usually] have more than one role (especially Male roles), so it'd be [kind of] easy for you to get casted in a movie, even if you were competing with someone else. And the male VAs that we have now are all talented, but you know sometimes they can't always have that right voice for [insert character here]. The same goes for us female VAs, too. No offense or anything.

What could really help you is an awesomely made voice acting demo. Flash animators listen to those and once they hear it [usually] they think that you've an incredible voice and [sometimes] they'll automatically have you in their movie. So I suggest making a *good* demo of some of the many voices you can do (which is required to join, anyway). And if you need help, I'm here, and so is [sometimes] everyone else.

Bl00D_L1NE: I got sort of confused by your sentence, but you can join, too. As long as those who wish to join have a good voice acting demo, anyone can join.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 13:33:37

I would like some voice for my flash :) So i hopefully i can get some here. Thanks in advanced.

I would like voice for some lines in this manga:
Metroid Manga, because i am making a sprite movie about Samus Aran when she is 3 years old. The characters: Samus, Samus' Father, Samus' Mother "Verginia", Chozo, Samus' 2 friends and Samus' Pet.

If anyone would like to help and i will put them in the credits of course i have msn, aim and yahoo messanger.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 13:34:43

I'm interested. I'll be sending you an e-mail.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 13:55:32

I'm interested in the role of the father, do you have any lines for audition?

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 14:29:03

Hey TVs, do you know of any threads related to the audio portal? I can't find any

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 14:54:30

At 4/23/05 01:55 PM, Shock_Dingo wrote: I'm interested in the role of the father, do you have any lines for audition?

Yes. They are from this Manga

I just realised. The father's name is "Rod".
Let me quote some for you:

"Oh, Viginia... what's up?"
"Not Home Today?"

Also try "They're coming." "...Space Pirates."

I have only made one sprite for the father. And it is a little to big. But thanks for volentearing :) i will be making more sprites.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 15:20:08

To all the voice actors involved in my p.f project guess what time it is?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 15:26:35

I don't think I'm apart of your flash series.. but whatever. I'll still try to guess:

12.26PM PST? O.o;

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 15:47:18

Just a little reminder to everyone:

The VAC Chat is TODAY @ 6pm PST. Times for other timezones posted on the previous page. Be sure to download Yahoo Instant Messenger and add me. I'm "Elliair_Lel".

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 15:47:58

ch33ks- I'd also be interesed. My samples can be found at my resume.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 15:51:10

Hello and welcome to the VAC if you are not already familiair with this place.

The following is important for all newcomers of the VAC who wish to join:

NG VAC ROSTER!!11!!!1!!1

All who wish to join the VAC: Click right here.
When joining, remember: NEVER post your profile when joining UNLESS you have a demo of your voice ready! Yes! THAT MEANS YOU! Ignore this requirement when joining and you will be beaten severely with a banana. And it will hurt. A lot.

If you need any additional help, contact me via AIM or E-mail (my contact information is in my profile) or contact -Frogs-. Once again, welcome to the VAC (to all who are new here) and enjoy your stay! <3

To the Talented Flash Animators & Producers: Thank you for choosing the NG VAC for your voice actor/actress source! We all hope that you are able to find voice actors and actresses suitable for any roles that you may have available. Click here.

~[This is the Unofficial first page post of the NG VAC - brought to you by Elliair]~

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 17:18:56

-Your name or screen name

4Elements/Charlie J

Male

-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)

13-20 i guess

-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)

british people (i say ole boy etc etc)

-Resume URL (if you have one)

N/A

-Example(s) of your voice

http://home.ripway.com/2005-4/294108/VA1.wav
http://home.ripway.com/2005-4/294108/VA2.wav

-Ways to contact you

MSN/E-Mail = airlenny@hotmail.co.uk

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 19:13:57

Well, my cold is worsening and I keep coughing... bleh... But I got 2 people to do the "secret" line so far, so I'm happy =D
Just to bore it into everyone's mind and make it haunt their very being, here is the offer again! MUWA HA HA HA *cough cough*... ha...

VOICE NEEDED! This is for EVERYBODY , so feel free to try out!
I need someone (girl or guy) to say "secret" in the weirdest voice possible. My only request is that you try to keep it short (even if it is only one word >.<;) and no shouting so my ears bleed and speakers blow.
Then Just send it to my e-mail in the VAC roster. Try outs end Monday, but that might change depending on how many people try out.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 19:38:18

At 4/23/05 07:13 PM, MC_Huggies wrote: I need someone (girl or guy) to say "secret" in the weirdest voice possible. My only request is that you try to keep it short (even if it is only one word >.<;) and no shouting so my ears bleed and speakers blow.

Quick question: do you just want the word "secret" only or can there be a little extra on each side (making for about 1-2 seconds total)?