00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out

27,596 Views | 389 Replies

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:27:42

At 12/1/04 07:23 PM, Goldencat wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:17 PM, Phospherus wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:16 PM, DaChazman wrote:
Take it out on Beavis, or make friends with him, considering you're both dumbasses.
BA ZING.
I don't need lip from you little chimp.
STFU and stop playin wit a pimp.

okay. I WILL!

*silence*

BBS Signature

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:27:45

At 12/1/04 07:24 PM, BazzMann wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:23 PM, Goldencat wrote: I don't need lip from you little chimp.
STFU and stop playin wit a pimp.
Goldencat, I idolise you. Please have my babies fo' shizzle.

My rhymez are so pimp they should be on display.
You can swallow my cum, cuz itz National AIDS Day.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:30:11

At 12/1/04 07:27 PM, Goldencat wrote: My rhymez are so pimp they should be on display.

Already did, pudding. Don't you remember, I almost choked, there was so much of it? :o

okay. I WILL!

You copied my name, motherfucker. Prepare yourself for a jolly good raping.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:34:05

At 12/1/04 07:29 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:27 PM, Goldencat wrote:

My rhymez are so pimp they should be on display.
Oh no, Goldencat has AIDS, I guess. :(

Zoinks!

Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:35:28

If you're going to rap, don't add any stupid groupie shit in it, like STFU

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:35:37

LOL that was the worst "rap" I've ever heard in read in my life. Seriously, you need a life, $50 says your some nerd who doesn't have any friends and spend your time online trying to act gangsta and trying to get attention cause your insecure. Hit puberty, graduate from elemantary and then get a life you douche.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:37:15

At 12/1/04 07:35 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote: Hit puberty, graduate from elemantary and then get a life you douche.

LOL, coming from a 14 year old who has a name with "Darkman" in it...

Uh...

This really does belong on the Irony thread.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:38:18

At 12/1/04 07:10 PM, Goldencat wrote: Either way, I'm a balla' and a shotcalla'

Wow... you're hardcore. In the sense of hardcore gay sex. The only 'pimp slap' you've ever delivered has been to a kid stuck in a wheelchair, which isn't impressive at all.

"Check" this:

You're a loser hardcore,
ever since you hit the floor.
fuckin' your big ol' man whore
you think your rhymes are "dope"--they bore.

Why don't you take you're nine millimeter,
put it down your noisy asshole eater,
drink for yourself a poisoned liter,
rid the world of your stupid rhyme and meter.

How big a pimp you are!
Why don't you show your car?
cuz you're thirteen and you are far
from being any sort of singular.

So go back to your remedial class
before I kick your ghetto ass.
wigger clothes don't equal class
so put away your sorry brass.

In conclusion: I hope you die,
you're just a sorry ass small fry
the life you say you lead's a lie,
see you around, till then goodbye.

BBS Signature

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:38:30

You cannot deny, I am the king of rap.
And I am sick, of all of this crap.
I'm about to give out a glass jaw.
Because I've allready layed down the law.
But some people just refuse to hear it.
My flow was so good you don't wanna get near it.
Some hataz try to play off me and make fun.
But at the end of the day I'll always be numba one.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:40:41

At 12/1/04 05:46 PM, Goldencat wrote: Yo, I'm a gangsta fo real, did you even read my rap, if you read all of it homie, you can't call me fake. I'm 100% pure gangsta krunk up in this hizzouze. My rhymez are untouchable, I got the best rap of the century, so back up homie. And I gotta give propz to that mod DarkArchon fo' bein cool and unbannin' me.

Listen up here little bitch... take a look at your picture... id love to see your white punk ass last 10 MINUTES in my state....

you think bronx is ghetto?
you dont go to basketball games pissing your pants the whole time your there...

Camden = 1st worst town in the USA yes the USA bronx my ass!
Irvington = 3rd worst town in the USA yes the USA denver my ass!
East Orange= 1st worst drive by shootings in the USA!

Yes the bloods and the crypts are there... you walk down in those towns with a red bandana on or your "ghetto" clothes... Your clothes arent ghetto! you can get those at Wal Mart for 100 bucks... Just put a nice pic of you and your nice ass school in your profile... and change your haloween costume... Theres not point in acting ghetto when you cant last 10 minutes in my state... NEW JERSEY!
avg. expectancy for GoldenCat
2 mins before he is gassed thrown in a car and raped...
2 hours before his throat is slit and carried away in a garbage bag... Don't get me started bitch just quite NG while you still have dignity... wait do you have any left? Or has EVERY SINGLE NG MEMBER FLAME YOU TO MUCH THAT YOU GOT NONE?
just go listen to your beethoven and be rid of you scum from NG

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:40:58

At 12/1/04 07:14 PM, NutterAlex wrote: Admit it, we figured you out.

WOW, THAT SURE WAS QUICK. It only took you what, a week or two? Wow, you must be a genius.

Dead.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:41:05

At 12/1/04 07:38 PM, Goldencat wrote: You cannot deny, I am the king of rap.

HOLY SHIT, YOUR RHYMES ARE ILLIN'!!!

You must have one hell of a penis.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:41:05

At 12/1/04 05:03 PM, Goldencat wrote: How can I not be a gansta? I meal look at me, I roll so hardcore, even da crew at da Bronxx be gettin' outa my wizzay.

Dude, you 13, come on, go ride a bike or something be fore someone beats the shit out of you...

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:42:11

At 12/1/04 07:37 PM, BazzMann wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:35 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote: Hit puberty, graduate from elemantary and then get a life you douche.
LOL, coming from a 14 year old who has a name with "Darkman" in it...

Whats that suppose to mean? Since i'm 14 you assume i'm immature right? Since your older, you act like you know the world better and try to tkae advantage of me cause of my age so you can feel better about yourself, and i've been using this name because of one of my favorite rappers, DMX which stands for Dark Man X, so i took the name, so dont start making assumptions. And i chose the number 69 for that reason.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:44:25

At 12/1/04 07:42 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote: Whats that suppose to mean? Since i'm 14 you assume i'm immature right?

Newsflash: putting people in your sig for the expressed reason of trying to make fun of them automatically makes you immature. The fact that you are 14 merely explains it. It is ok to make fun of them when they deserve it, but not all the time when it certainly isn't warranted.

BBS Signature

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:46:38

At 12/1/04 07:44 PM, Evark wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:42 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote: Whats that suppose to mean? Since i'm 14 you assume i'm immature right?
Newsflash: putting people in your sig for the expressed reason of trying to make fun of them automatically makes you immature. The fact that you are 14 merely explains it. It is ok to make fun of them when they deserve it, but not all the time when it certainly isn't warranted.

Hey dont make fun of his sig... its getting the point across and it is very true... look at your sig... I ride my bike and its worth more than the car in your sig... Get a better sig THEN make fun of his sig... plus i like it and i aint immature...

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:46:54

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:47:14

At 12/1/04 07:41 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:38 PM, Goldencat wrote:
You rhymed "it" with "it". What kind of a rapper are you?

I rhymed near with hear, but I said near it and hear it. Try reading it fo shizzle, trust me homie, it helps a lizzot.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:47:51

actually i made the sig and that was before i relized how much of a joke Goldencat is. i got the idea for it from Stampers sig

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:48:30

At 12/1/04 07:47 PM, Goldencat wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:41 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:38 PM, Goldencat wrote:
You rhymed "it" with "it". What kind of a rapper are you?
I rhymed near with hear, but I said near it and hear it. Try reading it fo shizzle, trust me homie, it helps a lizzot.

and get off this form and go read your Moby Dick even the title has something you dont got... read on and find out what else you lack

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:48:54

Since your older, you act like you know the world better and try to tkae advantage of me cause of my age so you can feel better about yourself
My fully-developed post-adolescent penis is far superior to your pre-pubescent semi-developed penis. So yes, I do feel superior. *Smug look*

and i've been using this name because of one of my favorite rappers, DMX which stands for Dark Man X

DMX sucks, get over it. He needs fucking cough syrup to get rid of that gravel-voice, he sounds like he's choking on his own tonsils.

so i took the name, so dont start making assumptions.

You assumed many, many things in just one post... for example: "Since your older, you act like you know the world better and try to tkae advantage of me cause of my age so you can feel better about yourself", "Since i'm 14 you assume i'm immature right? ".

Haha... it's probably a good idea if you totally ignore my scathing rebuttle, act as if you pwned me, and walk slowly towards the door... otherwise you'll probably find yourself out of your depth. Oh and by the way, I made a point of not teasing you for your sub-par posting ability, so next time try to spell and paragraph.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:50:01

lets analyze this rap shall we?
-----
I am the best wanksta alive, and I run this little page,(yeah right...)

Now please excuse me, while I take this gangsta stage.

I'm 13 and I'm a gangsta, are you gonna have a heart attack?

No I am not Weedclock, but yes I do smoke crack.

You hataz wish that you could rub me out with pink erasers.(Proabally could...)

Stop runnin' yo mouths, you're just some ambulance chasers.(no not really...)

In case you haterz are wondering, Goldencat is not a joke.

I pimp slapped yo mama so hard I put her into a stroke.(don't make me...)

When I start bustin' out rhymes yall can't deny,

I go hard, rollin' joints, lettin' out my gangsta warcry.(which is a pre-puberty squell right??)

I run all of you on leashes, now get up and do a jig.(hell no...)

I'm infamous, I got my face all over your sig.(nope, can't find it...)

Hataz stop hatin' before I put you in a neck brace.(try me kid...)

But you can't go one full page without seeing my face.(yeah cuz you wont shut up...)

You aint got nothin' on me, It's the wanksta crusade,(right... i got a 20-gauge...)

Yall are kissing my ass more than you do to Tom or Wade.(hey, that was just 1 time!)

You just jealous, I'm a big pimp in the long run.(yeah... dude your 13...)

I'll pull out my ballin' .9 millimeter handgun.(im a way better shot than you kid...)

I shoot you in the face, and leave you dead on the floor.(again, im a way better shot, so try me...)

It's not like you haven't ever been down in front of me before.(no not really)

You haters think you can stop me?(Again, Gun will do that just fine)
You fools are ignoramus.

I'll keep kicking yo ass, even though I'm allready famous.(No your not...)
------

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:50:42

And since when are you the judge of maturity? You being like him, taking age and making yourself feel supierior for your self satisfaction and the feeling of being important. And how does a sig making fun of someone make me immature? I have a grudge against him for shit he said against my race so don't condradict me when you don't know the reason I use it.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:53:28

bwahahaha... stupid 13 year old...

your a big FAKE. Go to Compton with that attitude of yours, go on the street and yell "I'm GANGSTA!". You'll get the shit beaten out of you.

Your just some lying kid who's full of shit.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:54:59

At 12/1/04 07:46 PM, Santa_Clause wrote: Hey dont make fun of his sig...

A sig that expressly makes fun of people is pathetic, it is the equivalent of following someone around from thread to thread saying "shut up" and "you suck" over and over again, which is retardedly immature. I wasn't making fun of it at first, merely pointing out its immaturity.

its getting the point across and it is very true...

There is no point to get across that he can't get across straight to GoldenCat and WeedClock's respective "BBS faces." Sigs that make fun of people are lame.

look at your sig... I ride my bike and its worth more than the car in your sig...

I like the car in my sig. I happen to own one. Volvo's are absolutely awesome in my opinion, so I put one in my sig. I made the sig myself, and who the fuck are you, 2 post loser, to try to critique somebody's sig pic?

Get a better sig THEN make fun of his sig... plus i like it and i aint immature...

Immaturity is never self-determined. I will be keeping this sig for as long as I feel like it. Get over it. Or, if you want you can make a sig for yourself that makes fun of me. It will further help to disprove your self-given title of "not immature."

BBS Signature

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:55:45

At 12/1/04 07:50 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote:
And since when are you the judge of maturity? You being like him, taking age and making yourself feel supierior for your self satisfaction and the feeling of being important. And how does a sig making fun of someone make me immature? I have a grudge against him for shit he said against my race so don't condradict me when you don't know the reason I use it.

Aww, homie is just a foreigner, he doesn't know any better, fo sho. Throw him a bone, or at least some beggin' bits homie. Peace out fo shizzle.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:58:12

At 12/1/04 07:48 PM, BazzMann2 wrote: My fully-developed post-adolescent penis is far superior to your pre-pubescent semi-developed penis. So yes, I do feel superior. *Smug look*

I couldn't care less about the size of your penis.

DMX sucks, get over it. He needs fucking cough syrup to get rid of that gravel-voice, he sounds like he's choking on his own tonsils.

That's your opinon, so i'm not going to suddenly hate him. I like him and his proper-talking-challenged-ness.

Haha... it's probably a good idea if you totally ignore my scathing rebuttle, act as if you pwned me, and walk slowly towards the door... otherwise you'll probably find yourself out of your depth.

And since when do I think I pwned you? I'm stating the reason why I took the name you made fun of and why I got mad at your post.

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 19:59:24

Here, ill give you some real music. (Lyrics anyways)

Ðóêàìè æàðêèìè âîçäóõ ëîâëþ. Ñâèðåïûõ çàïàõîâ êàòèòñÿ ðàé!
Óëûáêè æàäíûå êàê ÿ ëþáëþ! À çíîé ïðóæèíèò - ýòî íà÷àëñÿ ìàé!
Íî÷ü óõîäèò íà îõîòó. ×åðíàÿ ïàíòåðà.
Ðàçãëÿäûâàåò îêíà æàäíûìè ãëàçàìè.
Ñïè, ìîÿ êðîøêà! Ñïè-çàñûïàé!
Ýòî ëóííîå ñàôàðè. Äàâàé-äàâàé! (9 ðàç)
Ðîâ ó äîìà, öâåòåò ñèðåíü ëèëîâûì âîçäóõîì ÷åðåç êðàé.
Çàêðûëîñü íåáî. Ýòî êîí÷èëñÿ äåíü. Âäàëè ïðèçûâíûé ïîñëûøàëñÿ ëàé.
Íî÷ü óõîäèò íà îõîòó. ×åðíàÿ ëèñèöà.
À òåáå íå ñïèòñÿ? Ñïè-çàñûïàé!
Ðóêàìè æàðêèìè âîçäóõ ëîâëþ. Ñâèðåïûõ çàïàõîâ êàòèòñÿ ðàé!
Óëûáêè æàäíûå êàê ÿ ëþáëþ! À çíîé ïðóæèíèò - ýòî íà÷àëñÿ ìàé!
Íî÷ü óõîäèò íà îõîòó. ×åðíàÿ ïàíòåðà.
Ñïè, ìîÿ ðàäîñòü! Ñïè-çàñûïàé!

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 20:01:48

At 12/1/04 07:58 PM, DarkmanX69 wrote:
At 12/1/04 07:48 PM, BazzMann2 wrote: My fully-developed post-adolescent penis is far superior to your pre-pubescent semi-developed penis. So yes, I do feel superior. *Smug look*
I couldn't care less about the size of your penis.

haha, for some reason that made me laugh

Response to Yo, I'm Infamous, Check It Out 2004-12-01 20:02:06

At 12/1/04 07:55 PM, Goldencat wrote: Aww, homie is just a foreigner

PSSSTT: Massachusetts is in the same country as Oklahoma. That makes me a native, not a foreigner.

To Bengal: Uh huh, Stamper is definitely the pinnacle of maturity...

BBS Signature