00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People for my cams page :)

11,816 Views | 29 Replies

People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 13:29:01

Hello hello, I recently put a webcams section on my site. It currently only has me on it, and it's looking a bit bare, so gimme a buzz (ed.wilkinson@ntlworld.com)if you've got a cam and wanna go on my page :) Cheers....

-Ed

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 13:47:17

Hook me up, baby :) We should start a NG Campage webring or something...

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 13:49:53

At 2/26/01 01:29 PM, Hateful_Ed wrote: Hello hello, I recently put a webcams section on my site. It currently only has me on it, and it's looking a bit bare, so gimme a buzz (ed.wilkinson@ntlworld.com)if you've got a cam and wanna go on my page :) Cheers....

-Ed

Well you're on my campage (at least for the Safetycrew page) so didnt your mother teach you common couresy? hehe.

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 13:53:08

At 2/26/01 01:47 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: Hook me up, baby :) We should start a NG Campage webring or something...

NO, i mean YES. Hey Andrea, Teusday night is cake night at my apartment, just so you know. Funfetti with vanilla ice cream and one of us is about to be late for lab!

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 14:00:06

I say Rollargirl should join the campage. No reason in particular..

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 14:07:18

At 2/26/01 01:53 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: NO, i mean YES. Hey Andrea, Teusday night is cake night at my apartment, just so you know. Funfetti with vanilla ice cream and one of us is about to be late for lab!

Cake night? Hmmm... Just so happens I'll be home Tuesday night, can you also hook me up with some of that?

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 14:10:10

At 2/26/01 01:47 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: Hook me up, baby :) We should start a NG Campage webring or something...

I totally i gree with you, i will have my website finished for the end of the month so i will be happy to be an a campage webring!
If is ok with you all?

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 14:50:36

Hmmm... I was checking out the Yahoo webrings (which took over webring.org - grrr...) and they appear to suck ass. Any JavaScript-ers out there want to make a webring for the NG Cams? Or perhaps there could just be a central location for a complete listing or something?

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 16:17:53

At 2/26/01 02:50 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: Hmmm... I was checking out the Yahoo webrings (which took over webring.org - grrr...) and they appear to suck ass. Any JavaScript-ers out there want to make a webring for the NG Cams? Or perhaps there could just be a central location for a complete listing or something?

In 20 hours my book says i should be a php-scripter, however i still belive the book is lying. Also i think its time to crack open the flash book. Don't we just need a main page for a webring? Like a Headquarters that all pages are linked to?

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 16:19:14

At 2/26/01 04:17 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: In 20 hours my book says i should be a php-scripter, however i still belive the book is lying. Also i think its time to crack open the flash book. Don't we just need a main page for a webring? Like a Headquarters that all pages are linked to?

Surely... I could do it, possibly... if no one else minds...

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 16:46:56

At 2/26/01 01:29 PM, Hateful_Ed wrote: Hello hello, I recently put a webcams section on my site. It currently only has me on it, and it's looking a bit bare, so gimme a buzz (ed.wilkinson@ntlworld.com)if you've got a cam and wanna go on my page :) Cheers....

-Ed

Heh, I'll do it just let me get a cam. And some one tell me how to do it. I have a webcam just don't know how to use it.

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 18:00:36

At 2/26/01 02:50 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: Hmmm... I was checking out the Yahoo webrings (which took over webring.org - grrr...) and they appear to suck ass. Any JavaScript-ers out there want to make a webring for the NG Cams? Or perhaps there could just be a central location for a complete listing or something?

I'll see what I can do one I resolve my hosting problems :)

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 21:26:37

Good idea!!!!!!

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-26 22:15:56

Here, my image URL is http://www.geocities.com/skweeds/webcam32.jpg

hope im not too ugly for ya

BBS Signature

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 01:41:24

I would be happy to join the campage,if allowed.
But im not really exciting, i usually just drink pepsi,and pick my nose alot.
Thnx for the vote though irish.

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 02:04:34

At 2/26/01 10:15 PM, skweeds wrote: Here, my image URL is http://www.geocities.com/skweeds/webcam32.jpg

Just occasionally put up pics of your leather pants and its all good!

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 07:37:21

Damn!! I missed out on all this topic because my internet doesn't work at home :( Anyway, now I'm at work I'll reply. Andrea, the NG Cams thing is a GREAT idea!! But who will host it?? I'd love to, if no-one else minds :) Anyways, skweeds, rollargrl, tanner, and andrea (I think that's all of you), oh, and KaneOfNod too if you want to mate. I'll put you all up on my cams page next update :) If my isp EVER gets itself sorted....grrrr....And I didn't realise Webring.org was taken over by yahoo!! Man, that sucks, webring.org was a damn fine organisation. Ahh well, I guess we just need a main page where all the cams can be displayed, right?? Bye for now, I might not get to post for a while :(

-Ed

P.S: PAT!! Get my experience points for me dammit!! You're ahead of me!! For anyone who doesn't know what I'm gibbering about, my cookies won't work so I can't collect exp. points, therefore I get my bitc...I mean my friend to do it for me :)

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 07:41:22

Ooops, I forgot to mention Aba, I'd like to have you on it too :) If you wanna of course.....

-Ed

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 07:42:27

-Ed

I'd say put me on but you may not want to bother, I haven't been on much.

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 15:58:27

-Ed

I'd have a webcam, but my face shatters glass :(

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 18:38:59

Notice the bloody timelapse for me and Ed - cos we live in Britain (and cos the shitty ISP we both use never works). All you lot post thousands of messages by the time we come back. Anyways Ed, I would post your points too if you GAVE ME YOUR FUCKING PASSWORD! How else am I supposed to do it? ...Biatch.

If only I had a webcam man, not fair. It will be pretty good with all these safe guys (and geals) on the campage. You know for ages I thought people were trying to say 'campaign' when then said 'campage' - I only just got it (duh). I shouldn't really say things like that, y'all may think I'm thick. I'm not, honest..

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 22:39:05

I dont have a cam but you put my various doctored pics up as my cam. Tanner has a cam called Famous People Named Dave. Mine could be Captain Bob's Doctored Pics or something, the old guy would be the star....

i know you like the way I rock sometimes i just need to climb back out on the blacktop

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-27 22:43:55

At 2/27/01 10:39 PM, Captain_Bob wrote: I dont have a cam but you put my various doctored pics up as my cam. Tanner has a cam called Famous People Named Dave. Mine could be Captain Bob's Doctored Pics or something, the old guy would be the star....

i know you like the way I rock sometimes i just need to climb back out on the blacktop

Actually Ed, that is a really good idea. ALl you have to do is have Bob keep uploading and writing over the same jpg file on his site then reference to it on your campage, just like with a normal cam. Like "www.capnbob.com/Bobcam.jpg." I need some more famous people named Dave...

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 01:28:50

At 2/27/01 02:04 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
At 2/26/01 10:15 PM, skweeds wrote: Here, my image URL is http://www.geocities.com/skweeds/webcam32.jpg

Just occasionally put up pics of your leather pants and its all good!

Thanks Bro! In case you havent heard, Geocities wont let other sites put your cam up. Switch yo servers biotch! Oh and i think Wednesday night will officially be cake night (although now that i got some sleep i am wondering what the hell "cake night" is...).

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 07:36:42

Yo, Cap'n Bob!! Send an email to me with your name, location, website (if any), and URL to your .jpg image. I'll put you up there!! Uh-oh, lunch breaks over, guess it's back to work for me :(

-Ed

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 11:19:10

At 2/28/01 01:28 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Thanks Bro! In case you havent heard, Geocities wont let other sites put your cam up. Switch yo servers biotch! Oh and i think Wednesday night will officially be cake night (although now that i got some sleep i am wondering what the hell "cake night" is...).

Yes, I may have to take some people off my cam page :( It saddens me, but the people with the GeoShitties pages can't get their pics on my page anymore, but I don't want to force you to switch! If you are switching (like Andy said she was) send me an email with the new URL.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what this cake night is all about...

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 11:49:25

At 2/28/01 11:19 AM, Freakapotimus wrote:
At 2/28/01 01:28 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Thanks Bro! In case you havent heard, Geocities wont let other sites put your cam up. Switch yo servers biotch! Oh and i think Wednesday night will officially be cake night (although now that i got some sleep i am wondering what the hell "cake night" is...).
Yes, I may have to take some people off my cam page :( It saddens me, but the people with the GeoShitties pages can't get their pics on my page anymore, but I don't want to force you to switch! If you are switching (like Andy said she was) send me an email with the new URL.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what this cake night is all about...

Honestly, i dont remember what "Cake Night" is, i was wicked tired the past few days though! What people can do is sign up for an acount with another web-host and just use it for their cam. Its like when i was going to scrap SafetyCrew and just do Severedheads i left the cam at SafetyCrew and just referenced it like a normal cam on my SH campage. That way everyone won't need to completely move their sites (although they should). Whats with everyone using Geocities all the sudden, i think i have an account there somewhere, and like 500 with homestead.

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 13:29:32

What's this? Cake night? What's a cake night when it's at home?

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 17:50:16

Well I do have a real high-quality site, but I haven't done anything with it in like 2 years. It has on it-get this-not MP3s but MIDIs!! I used to think those were so cool before I got a decent computer that could actually play MP3s. The old 486 and 14.4k just didn't cut it. Anyway, I'll try to get something figured out soon, and I'll give you the link. I'll post it on the BBS so anyone else can use it if they like. My site is on GeoSucksass, but oh well.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to People for my cams page :) 2001-02-28 18:01:41

At 2/28/01 01:29 PM, Irish_Boy wrote: What's this? Cake night? What's a cake night when it's at home?

for you Brits i believe it would be "cake morning." However since Tanner got preocupied with a surprise for everyone, there might not be any cake!