00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted LucidShadowDreamer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

South Park Club

69,577 Views | 769 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to South Park Club 2013-02-04 22:35:28

South Park is pretty good...I like the way they discuss topics that are iffy to some people.

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to South Park Club 2014-01-25 13:15:57

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

I saw The Book of Mormon musical last night. I got an extremely cheap ticket for the show here in Cincinnati and I've got to say that I was really impressed by it. I'm not really into theater, but I've heard a lot of good things about the show and have been a big fan of Matt and Trey for a long time now, so I decided to give it a shot. I was not disappointed.

If you're a fan of the South Park TV show or movie, I can safely say that you'll enjoy the musical. It's pretty damn funny!

South Park Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2016-07-27 18:04:47

I didn't know they had runs in the nati. I heard great things about it, always loved matt & trey's brand of humor

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2016-07-29 22:56:02

I killed Kenny

Response to South Park Club 2016-07-30 14:30:22 (edited 2016-07-30 14:30:42)

South Park Creators Tease Possible Return of Polarizing Character in Season 20

I thought he was a funny character (Reality from Season 19, episode 5 "Safe Space"). Good to hear even a little something about Season 20, I'm looking forward to it. I hope it has a running story arc like Season 19's PC culture satire.

At 7/29/16 10:56 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: I killed Kenny

You bastard!

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2016-08-04 23:08:14

South Park went from one of the funniest shows of all time (seasons 1-6) to one of the most boring and unfunny shows (seasons 15-19)

Response to South Park Club 2016-08-08 17:30:09

What do you guys think about The Stick of Truth? Never seen it.

Response to South Park Club 2016-09-28 03:41:12

At 8/8/16 05:30 PM, MaynardHeart wrote: What do you guys think about The Stick of Truth? Never seen it.

It's actually a really good game if you love south park

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2016-09-28 04:24:37

At 9/28/16 03:41 AM, MattTheHeadBanger wrote:
At 8/8/16 05:30 PM, MaynardHeart wrote: What do you guys think about The Stick of Truth? Never seen it.
It's actually a really good game if you love south park

Something that Slipped me by but I'll end up playing it at some point.

What's everybody think of season 20 so far?
Member!

South Park Club

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2016-09-30 22:50:33

My fave episode was the one where Butters pretends to be a girl

Response to South Park Club 2017-02-09 01:19:53 (edited 2017-02-09 01:20:57)

Randy Marsh is fun. I thought this was 'Merica!

South Park Club

Response to South Park Club 2017-10-01 08:40:41

At 9/26/17 11:03 AM, RightTime wrote: New season of South Park. What do you all think so far?

So far, so good. Put It Down was a great episode, one of the best parodies of Trump's social media antics I've seen. An improvement from anything in the past couple of seasons.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2017-10-07 14:14:06

Response to South Park Club 2018-09-11 12:24:30

At 9/11/18 03:56 AM, RightTime wrote: Two weeks (more or less) until the start of season 22! There should be a trailer for it coming soon. There hasn't been a peep about what to expect this year on the net though.

I had a look the other day online and I couldn't even find a screen date. I guessed they were moving back to releasing in the spring.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-09-27 00:28:53

At 9/26/18 11:37 PM, Zymbot wrote: Watched the season premier.

Didn't care for it, honestly. Didn't laugh once.

I agree. It was not funny. We will have to see what happens in the next episode. The season will be one long story.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-05 03:28:14

The second episode was even worse than the first one. It was yet another episode making fun of church and religion. Talk about beating a dead horse.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-10 01:06:49

Maybe bringing Satan back will do something. Haven't seen his big ass in South Park in awhile. I check the South Park site all the time to re-watch free episodes and the new stuff is boring. But it doesn't ruin the classics for me. I am sure some where out there is an episode I have not seen yet that I will be able to watch too. I stopped watching South Park for years but in the recent, I have been checking up on it regularly. I never re-watch newer episodes, no replay value in them. Once I get the theme of the new ones, it isn't funny to re-watch them, you get the statement they pose and forget about it.

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-11 04:13:47

The third episode was all about The Christmas Poo saying bad things on Twitter. I think they were doing a parody of what what happened to Roseanne Barr. It was another episode that was lacking in humor.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-11 15:51:16

At 10/11/18 03:19 PM, Zymbot wrote: I quite liked last night's episode. I actually laughed.

What part did you laugh about? The half an episode all about giving birth? That was gross and really unfunny.

It was really nostalgic seeing Mr. Hankey again.

It was nice to see a little of him, but X Christmas character before Halloween just felt off.

And it wasn't another fucking episode about Randy. Randy didn't have one line the entire episode. That's fucking amazing for current South Park.

That was a nice touch.

However, it could of used more Cartman. He is way better than Kyle.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-23 18:32:25

Tegridy Farms was a good episode. Selling vape cigs to kindergartners was a funny, and Randy beating the shit out of the vapers and calling the vape cigs pussy sticks was too. It was a funny twist to see him talk about living the good 'ol life on a farm, a pot farm that is, and not even far away from South Park. If any of you don't know you can get free episodes including all the recent ones at southpark.cc.com and watch for free.

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-23 20:25:13 (edited 2018-10-23 20:25:31)

At 10/23/18 06:32 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Tegridy Farms was a good episode. Selling vape cigs to kindergartners was a funny, and Randy beating the shit out of the vapers and calling the vape cigs pussy sticks was too. It was a funny twist to see him talk about living the good 'ol life on a farm, a pot farm that is, and not even far away from South Park.

It was the funniest episode so far this season. He did a great job beating up those vape smokers.

If any of you don't know you can get free episodes including all the recent ones at southpark.cc.com and watch for free.

Thanks for letting people know about that. I already knew it, but others probably did not.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-27 15:23:02

Honestly any episode that makes the slightest hint at political shit is a write off.

And yes thats like ALOT of episodes

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-27 16:14:15

At 10/27/18 03:23 PM, StatKing wrote: Honestly any episode that makes the slightest hint at political shit is a write off.

That was an entire season. The writers were so pro Hillary in was painful. After she lost, they had to move things around at the last second.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-28 14:00:39

At 10/27/18 04:14 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/27/18 03:23 PM, StatKing wrote: Honestly any episode that makes the slightest hint at political shit is a write off.
That was an entire season. The writers were so pro Hillary in was painful. After she lost, they had to move things around at the last second.

...I like this season.

Trey and Matt's misanthropic ways are only getting more erratic and it's making for great viewing. As for being Pro-Hilary, can't they be? It was a pretty close ran thing from what I remember, so that's a big audience and they've always been liberal.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-10-31 15:11:29

Tonight is a new Halloween Episode on Halloween. It has the potential to be really good.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-11-02 03:31:37

The Halloween 2018 episode was all about renting scooters with your cell phone. It was average at best. I would of rather seen a monster visit town or something spooky.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-11-03 13:47:23

At 11/2/18 03:31 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Halloween 2018 episode was all about renting scooters with your cell phone. It was average at best. I would of rather seen a monster visit town or something spooky.

A new zombie episode would have been be cool. Or a Satan episode.

Response to South Park Club 2018-11-03 14:17:29

At 11/3/18 01:47 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 11/2/18 03:31 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Halloween 2018 episode was all about renting scooters with your cell phone. It was average at best. I would of rather seen a monster visit town or something spooky.
A new zombie episode would have been be cool. Or a Satan episode.

I agree. Maybe the monster from a popular show like Stranger Things?

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-11-08 03:42:51

Tonight's South Park was a call back to an earlier season. They brought back Al Gore. They also continued the unfunny plot about school shootings. It was an okay episode.

BBS Signature

Response to South Park Club 2018-11-10 17:17:46

At 11/10/18 02:41 PM, WonderPrince wrote: Stopped viewing it two seasons ago.

This season has been dreadful so far. You are not missing anything.

BBS Signature