00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

m00nray just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ozcar For Mod

9,392 Views | 185 Replies

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-21 23:29:52

At 9/21/04 09:21 PM, Salvador-Dali-Clock wrote: Blasted you broke it again.....

mods rock

I'm going to try and be nice about this.....STOP POSTING ALL FORMS OF THAT PICTURE!!!! >=( Seriously, I can't look at a thread without seeing that thing pop up, give it a rest, wait till next week to use it again. =)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-21 23:36:39

At 9/20/04 12:36 AM, -poxpower- wrote: He'd make a great mod 8-)

congrats dOOd

I think he's TOO nice to be a mod, he'd delete too much. Plus he doesnt speak fluent English.

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-22 04:01:03

At 9/21/04 02:55 PM, Ozcar wrote:
At 9/21/04 11:55 AM, gfoxclock wrote: Anywho, congrats again, Ozcar. I was definitely in favour of your modding when it was first suggested awhile back, and I'm glad to see it finally happen.
Thanks man :)

You're welcome.

Your post was so useful :D

You say that like they seldom are. Hahaha. #;-}>

At 9/21/04 03:50 PM, --delteated-- wrote: Hey gfox thanks for that list - I've always wondered about who got modded when, but didn't feel it was worth making a whole new thread about. BTW, why are you posting with your alt? Have you got a mega-screenie coming up?

No prob. And nope, certainly doesn't merit a topic. If anything, a little "moderation date" listed on the modlist at the bottom of every forum would work. Till then, if you ever need to point someone to the listing, paste 'em:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=176147&page=6

And yeah, I had a screenie I wanted to take yesterday, and since I was only making that one post, I didn't want my postcount to change from 6836 to 6837 just in time for it, as I love 36 and hate 37. Now, I don't care as I'm posting plenty today, or so I expect, plus I have no imminent screenie coming for a few days (I expect a 26000/17600 one in a bit).

At 9/21/04 03:53 PM, -poxpower- wrote: they'll get bored with it. All new mods go on a "must clean BBS" phase at first. I did, dobio, funk etc. Can't speak for the older ones, but I'm pretty sure its the same deal.

Indeeeed.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-22 07:27:43

Wow, dunno why i didnt see this a while ago, but well done on being made mod buddy, well done indeed. Ozcar the emotional Mod :)

No offence to the recent modship of Alastor and Ozcar, 2 very nice people and they coudnt have deserved it better, but dont you mods think that NG needs a little more GMT mods ? Maybe Deck Head Tottie ? Just a suggestion.

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-22 07:29:41

At 9/22/04 07:27 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
No offence to the recent modship of Alastor and Ozcar, 2 very nice people and they coudnt have deserved it better, but dont you mods think that NG needs a little more GMT mods ? Maybe Deck Head Tottie ? Just a suggestion.

I said this - and suggested alexsmolik (who sadly doesn't want to be a mod :( ). I even made a thread about it, here, but nobody cared because it doesn't have pen0r or incest in the title >:(

Response to Ozcar For Mod 2004-09-22 08:16:39

At 9/22/04 07:27 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Wow, dunno why i didnt see this a while ago, but well done on being made mod buddy, well done indeed. Ozcar the emotional Mod :)

Did my bumpage of it help?

That's not the most important qualification in chosing a mod, but now that there are so many of them, worry not, it is taken into consideration. Someone in GMT is being considered seriously by liljim (a fellow GMTer himself), so... there ya go. Relax, you two. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature