00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vinstigator is God

9,313 Views | 192 Replies

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 13:13:13

At 9/5/04 01:05 PM, DontTouchMe wrote: Oh man, the real god will smotith all of you!

Lol, i didn't ever realize he had a beer belly...

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 13:16:33

Ha vince can be the god of newgrounds. oh and by the way i have an upcoming movie thatll kick ass. so ppl of newgrounds look out for it!

Chrono Trigger X 6 is out NOW * X7 is in the works, clips will be posted on my profile check em out!*

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 13:22:47

At 9/5/04 01:16 PM, tripletee wrote: so ppl of newgrounds look out for it!

Oooook...

And who exactly are you?

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 13:39:55

At 9/5/04 12:24 PM, Shpouiten wrote: I don't think Vince is god, but I do like him as a person, and as a flash artist !

Thanks Shpouiten :P

At 9/5/04 12:59 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:

Vinst is a good artist yes, god no,

Well I appreciate the fact that you think I'm a good artist :)

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 13:52:58

At 9/5/04 01:07 PM, Vomitory wrote:
It's the name change :) I'm around, but it's just not as fun anymore. I love my Metal club here, but I only post in General here and there.

Yeah sweet, maybe i will see you around more hoping that you dont change your name now that i know it, lol. Still greiving for the OCP then bud.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:16:29

Shin is gonna throw a tantrum when he sees this thread.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:24:26

At 9/5/04 02:16 PM, Nohimn wrote: Shin is gonna throw a tantrum when he sees this thread.

Oh god he's going to shit his panties lol

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:24:58

At 9/5/04 02:16 PM, Nohimn wrote: Shin is gonna throw a tantrum when he sees this thread.

*leans back in chair*

Oh man I did my expression Shin style. I'll do mine FF11 Style!

/emote lean back in chair

HAcoreRD leans back in his chair

ok there we go.

/grin

HAcoreRD grins to himself,

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:37:18

At 9/5/04 02:24 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
*leans back in chair*

Oh man I did my expression Shin style. I'll do mine FF11 Style!

/emote lean back in chair

HAcoreRD leans back in his chair

ok there we go.

/grin

HAcoreRD grins to himself,

LOL that's just provoking the bastard! But it's not like he wasn't going to enter this thread anyway. It's only a matter of time before he starts with his flaming...

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:37:46

How about IRC style?

/ME fucks your mom
Nohimn fucks your mom.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:50:53

At 9/5/04 02:37 PM, Vinstigator wrote: LOL that's just provoking the bastard! But it's not like he wasn't going to enter this thread anyway. It's only a matter of time before he starts with his flaming...

you think he wouldnt flame the minute he saw "Vinstigator" muchless any of our names? He'd flame anyways, but regardless, Vince earned to have a thread dedicated to him.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 14:59:20

At 9/5/04 02:50 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:

you think he wouldnt flame the minute he saw "Vinstigator" muchless any of our names? He'd flame anyways, but regardless, Vince earned to have a thread dedicated to him.

Yeah I know he'd start flaming regardless. In fact he'll be here any minute now. How do I know this? Because I'm a God ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 15:04:35

At 9/5/04 03:02 PM, StormTrooperClock wrote: Hes only 4 years old be nice to shin! LOL!

Well he sure acts like one lol. Maybe Shin will wise up and keep out of this thread? Doubt it : /

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 15:10:31

At 9/5/04 03:08 PM, StormTrooperClock wrote: shin+wise=Impossible!

True lol. It's more like Shin+asshat = Always :P

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 15:15:08

At 9/5/04 03:12 PM, StormTrooperClock wrote: shin is a massive spammer with topics no one cares for to.

Haha that's so true as well! But enough about Shin, this is supposed to be about me and my movies. Talking about Shin only gays up the topic :P

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 15:36:04

At 9/5/04 03:17 PM, StormTrooperClock wrote: Personally ithink you deserve the front page, the ff collection, awards, fans, allies, friends, and becoem king of the portal for the next few years!

While I can't promise you that I'll get front page, I can guarantee you that I will make it into the top 5. My last movie got Daily Feature, so I have big expectations for this one. All I can tell you is that it's going to be the episode to remember ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 15:49:55

can you complete it now? your like a week or 2 late or something

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 16:32:08

At 9/5/04 03:49 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: can you complete it now? your like a week or 2 late or something

I know but I'm still waiting for T-Dash to get back from vacation. But I really should be working on MY part instead of worrying about his :P

At 9/5/04 04:10 PM, ThreeStar wrote:
Can't effing wait.
<3 to the Vince.

<3 <3 <3

Thank you for making "The Day After" logo for me, it rocks! And <3 to the ThreeStar :D

<3 x 10

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 16:43:28

Vinstigator is good, and his flash has improved dramatictally (from plain jumping at the enemy, to what it's like now.) But SplashKhat is the god of FF sprites.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:07:50

At 9/5/04 04:43 PM, shadowsnake7 wrote: Vinstigator is good, and his flash has improved dramatictally (from plain jumping at the enemy, to what it's like now.) But SplashKhat is the god of FF sprites.

yes, i remember early his fights were:

*slash*
<monster dies>

the 1 hit kill, did he have the James Bond Golen gun or was Shadow in a tree with a AWP?

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:09:12

you're a wierdo man

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:09:34

could you kiss his ass just a lil bit more
is it possible

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:12:59

i am hoping vin will make a final fantasy alt ending movie show a long and much better ending than final fantasy 3 or 6 whichever you prefer to call it

i wanna know what happened to sabin and the gang i wanna know did terra marry and have kids if so wouldnt they be born with a lil magical powers?

what about locke and his adventures of treasure stealing oops treasture hunter!

maybe a spoof alt ending showing kefia winning and haveing the gang be his slaves or something

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:18:15

At 9/5/04 04:43 PM, shadowsnake7 wrote: Vinstigator is good, and his flash has improved dramatictally (from plain jumping at the enemy, to what it's like now.) But SplashKhat is the god of FF sprites.

Yeah my current flash blows my previous works away. But back then, I really didn't have a grasp on flash. Now I do ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:20:50

i can imagine you vin and hardcore choking on your cereal the day shin posted his movie bashing you too

i laught just thinking about it

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:30:18

At 9/5/04 05:20 PM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i can imagine you vin and hardcore choking on your cereal the day shin posted his movie bashing you too

At 9/5/04 05:20 PM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i can imagine you vin and hardcore choking on your cereal the day shin posted his movie bashing you too

Nah, I just made a diss movie of my own. And since so many people request a sequel, I might have to deliver.

Vince Trigger 2: Fall of The Paper Raper

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:42:41

At 9/5/04 05:07 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 9/5/04 04:43 PM, shadowsnake7 wrote:
yes, i remember early his fights were:

*slash*
<monster dies>

the 1 hit kill, did he have the James Bond Golen gun or was Shadow in a tree with a AWP?

WTF? Final Fighting Fantasy doesn't have any monsters at all and they are all better than all your animations, stop kissing ass and let Vince get on with his series.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 17:57:50

not rlly I thought it was rather amusing. Lol Combo breaker

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 18:08:32

What do we see here.....star syndicate, Hc like always, MOS aka Stormtrooper clock and thats about it...
What do we see here.....star syndicate, Hc like always, MOS aka Stormtrooper clock and that’s about it...
Now for the main topic, Vince being a god, oh please he can’t even handle sprite animation very well, you can’t seriously consider him at the level of better artist like Mouse Clik or CajunSpirit. I think this topic was just to get attention (YET AGAIN) and let some of Vince's friends talk with each other. People get real, Vince, a god? I think someone took too much cocaine or something. And expect that after this post they are all going to gang up with stupid arguments like OMFG YOU WERE BANNED OF THE UCFD AND YOU LIKE HENTAIS. *sigh* predictable. Anyway im going to let you kids get your attention since its the only way you can get it, also referring to the way you keep lowering my scores on a daily base, don’t know what’s that going to do, if they do get delete ill release them again or ill just make better ones. For now back to more practice, no need to worry about you kids since I already know you're not even good for a warm up match.

Response to Vinstigator is God 2004-09-05 18:12:21

Shin2k7 (or something like that) is alot better then vinstigator and HAcoreRD...