00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Total Listing

68,313 Views | 1,369 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 07:33:12

Um... SK?

I didn't notice it last update, but I DID catch it this time:

The Saves/Blams column headers of the first 1000 (at least) are swapped on the S2B% list.

I checked my personal archive and it was CORRECT on the first update... but the second one (12/1) is reversed... and now it's still reversed on 12/5's.

IOW, for Toocool it says he has 17,000+ blams and 88 saves. I think you better fix it before Toocool comes after you... he's gonna be mighty upset, man. #;-}>

Great update, that aside. Thanks!

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 08:10:23

At 12/5/04 05:38 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: The Sunday, December 5, 2004 update of the NG Total Listing has been uploaded

Thanks SK for the update, although it hurt to see how painfully slow i am moving at the moment, i really need to speed up soon.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 08:36:49

Well I haven't reached my goal of 1000 reviews yet, but I did sneak into the top 50. I really don't mind the current collor scheme for the lists.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 10:03:53

Nice update SK, i really enjoyed reading it. I done better than i thought, even though i didnt move much at all.

About the colour scheme, i think you should put orange as the top colour, orange is the best colour, you cannt deny that :)

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 17:47:24

At 12/5/04 05:14 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Suggestion for sk (the dude that should miss one deposit): Shouldn't we limit the amount of days for people in the blam-protect lifetime list. Getting passed by accounts with a 10 days life is lame...

I think that you should limit it at 50 or 100 days.

... so is it a good suggestion or just some unecessary trouble?

I think it should be possible. Tehre are requirements for everything else so that does make some sense. Well at least to me. I not sure what a good point would be. I could easly see some do a lot of B/p for a month and get a lot per day then get bored with it and stop.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-05 21:11:33

At 12/5/04 05:47 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 12/5/04 05:14 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Suggestion for sk (the dude that should miss one deposit): Shouldn't we limit the amount of days for people in the blam-protect lifetime list. Getting passed by accounts with a 10 days life is lame...

I think that you should limit it at 50 or 100 days.

I think it should be possible. Tehre are requirements for everything else so that does make some sense. Well at least to me. I not sure what a good point would be. I could easly see some do a lot of B/p for a month and get a lot per day then get bored with it and stop.

Lol i know what ya'll mean..im on NG for 8 days and i have an average of 50 B/P per day, (70 today! :D) and i might get bored in a couple weeks..but i have a motivation to get to the top! (like thats gonna happen.. -.-)

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-06 15:32:24

good idea, i droped like 150 places because of thoose people who creat new acount

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-07 20:08:47

i expect a pleasent boost on bp, just around 80 more and i rank up!!

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 18:18:02

Sorry about the delay, folks. I worked extra today, because there's no classes. When I finally got home half an hour ago, I found that the NGTL program hadn't done anything. Turns out I had a wrong number somewhere. It's fixed, and it's working now, so I'll be posting the update within the next couple of hours.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 18:24:45

At 12/8/04 06:18 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Sorry about the delay, folks. I worked extra today, because there's no classes. When I finally got home half an hour ago, I found that the NGTL program hadn't done anything. Turns out I had a wrong number somewhere. It's fixed, and it's working now, so I'll be posting the update within the next couple of hours.

cool, i am lookjg forward ot it

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 18:44:13

Guys? WTF? Did you decide to blatantly ignore my warning on page 32? Or did you totally miss it? Let me repost it for ya:

The TOPIC was the bad thing, not the list.

So if no one turns any of our beloved topics into a topic like THAT topic about the new list... then we'll ALL BE FINE.

So, for the SECOND time this week, in this topic, I say (to EVERYONE in here, not any particular person or persons): STOP THE TALK ABOUT THIS, CAPISCE? I'm going to start deleting posts if I have to.

And now I come in here while wondering where SK's mid-week update has gone off to (glad to hear it's not completely being skipped or something, SK. Take yer time!)... and I stumble into a mess of posts THAT VIOLATE TEH RULE. SK, myself, and EKR have pretty much gone over all of this, guys... What. The. Fuck.

I'm going to begin deletions now, and when I'm done, I'll make another post that includes parts of posts that were okay... but had to be deleted along with the bad shit. Next time you guys want to include talk of teh list that shall not be discussed on NG BBS, you should probably think of the consequences first.

Now, a brief interlude with something far less serious before I get to the deletions!

(ahem)

At 12/5/04 01:16 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Nice update SK...maybe the colours (I was happy when I saw gfox spell it this way. I'm no longer the only person who does that! =D Of course I'm sure he started before me, AS ALWAYS. >=( Hehe, jk.) show follow this pattern (worst to best): Black, dark grey, gray, grey, light gray, white. =D That'd be awesome. =)

No longer the only person? Um... dude, you ARE aware that there are dozens and dozens of English/British users on NG, aren't you? From liljim to bumcheekcity to jonthomson to... etc. etc.

Hey, here's one now!

At 12/5/04 10:03 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: About the colour scheme, i think you should put orange as the top colour, orange is the best colour, you cannt deny that :)

See what I mean, Inuzuka? "colour." You and I aren't the "only ones." O_o

The reasons I spell it that way, BTW, include that I've always liked the "ou" instead of "o" spellings better (colour > color... armour > armor... etc. etc. I also like "s" instead of "z" in most verb situations (recognise, not reconize) and "re" instead of "er" (theatre > theater)....

and that I've had many friends over the years who spell it that way online, from AIMs to e-mails... and hell, one of my best friends while living in Japan from 88 to 91 was half Japanese, half British... so I probably owe it, in part, to her as well.

EDN. #;-}>

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 18:56:18

Thats a swine SK, but dont worry, im sure i will see your update tommorow morning before work :)

Delete away Mr Fox, i dont think i spoke out of line but all those who did deserve it. *Hope he didnt speak about the.............fuck it*

Hahaha, what are you guys talking about Gfox and Kiba. I like the people who type normal English, not that bastardised American "English", it drives me nuts reading a large post sometimes when its strewn with mistakes. A few days ago i had to tell Pox it was aluminuim not aluminum, wtf!!! Meh, im done, endeth rant.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 19:15:03

Ack... a bit more normal reply-y stuff before I get back to the matter at hand and finish it off:

At 12/8/04 06:56 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Delete away Mr Fox, i dont think i spoke out of line but all those who did deserve it. *Hope he didnt speak about the.............fuck it*

Nope. Fluffykins, Inuzuka, ~X~, EKR, and SK are the only authors falling victim to my deleting scythe for this incident.

Hahaha, what are you guys talking about Gfox and Kiba. I like the people who type normal English, not that bastardised American "English", it drives me nuts reading a large post sometimes when its strewn with mistakes. A few days ago i had to tell Pox it was aluminuim not aluminum, wtf!!! Meh, im done, endeth rant.

I'm telling him that he and I are not the only one spelling things the "right" way. #;-}>

He seemed to be under the impression that he was the only one who typed "colour" instead of "color" on NG BBS... and he was glad to see I did so as well. I was trying to explain to him that just about every person from the UK or Ireland on NG spells it the "ou" way as well, so... that was far from true, IOW.

Now, aluminum is one thing I side with my fellow Americans on. I can't stand that aluminium pronunciation (which you spelled wrong ("ui" instead of "iu") during your rant, I might point out #;-}>).

ALUMINUIM!!! Sounds like a spell from Harry Potter or something. O_O

At 12/5/04 04:24 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Well, I, for one, am used to the color scheme I've got going. I like it myself, and I am a little loathe to change it. Just a wee bit biased...

Like I said, if you don't like the halfway-compromise one I suggested, then I'd prefer to stick with yours, as RC's would produce too much blue/purple all over the place. I'm perfectly happy with tons of green, yellow, red. It's teh nifty.

At 12/5/04 07:33 AM, gfoxclock wrote: I didn't notice it last update, but I DID catch it this time:

The Saves/Blams column headers of the first 1000 (at least) are swapped on the S2B% list.
Whoopsy. I manually fixed those columns on the last update; that's why you didn't notice them. I meant to fix the NGTL program, but I forgot to. I posted this update at 4 in the morning, so I wasn't exactly paying much attention. Well, it's fixed now (both on the webpages and in the program).

No, by "didn't notice it" I meant that it WAS present but I didn't notice. I saved all three updates of the new Save and Blam lists, including the ratio ones (despite my not being on the saves one... I wish you didn't have that saves>blams requirement, as I'd be higher on the saves>blams ratio list than I am on the blams>saves ratio list (12900-13600 over the past month).

So anyway, I had pulled up my saved copy, and the one BEFORE this last one (12/1 and 12/5)... well, they BOTH had the column swap. Maybe I saved the 12/1 flaw before you changed it manually? Don't know how else to explain it. Glad to hear it won't be an issue again. I wouldn't want Toocool to hunt you down and kill you for your blasphemy. #;-}>

NOW... back to the modding:

If I didn't specify it clearly enough, and if some of the following posts I'm "reposting" for the authors doesn't make it clear: QUOTING DISCUSSION ABOUT STUFF I'VE SAID NOT TO TALK ABOUT IS JUST AS BAD AS TALKING ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU ARE ONLY PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM, MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL REPLY TO YOUR POSTS AND INCLUDE BITS ABOUT THE LIST, ETC.ETC.ETC. So, EKR, SK... you guys didn't bring UP this issue again, but in telling people to stop, you QUOTED THEIR TRANSGRESSION. Please refrain from doing so in the future or else your posts will be going off the page along with those of the perps who ignored my warnings. I've let the posts stand on pages 31 and 32 before my supposedly-final warning midway down page 32... but from now on... I WILL ENFORCE THIS STRICTLY. Now, on with the deleted posts I'm going to restore as best I can, sans-illegal-crap, in my next and final post on this matter, I hope:

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 19:18:21

---

Mr_Fluffykins (Posted: 12/5/04 12:17 PM)
Mr_Fluffykins 285 +12 4819 Elite Guard Staff Sergeant 93 1.163 9.6 - larger jump then i expeceted

Mr_Fluffykins 801 +21 3985 13 70 616 --- about to breach 800

[VERBOTEN PORTION = DELETED]

---

Inuzuka-Kiba (Posted: 12/5/04 01:16 PM)
Blam/Protect:
Inuzuka-Kiba 142 +7 8564 Elite Guard Praporschik 247 3.088 17.2
Almost all of those came just from yesterday. XD

B/P Alt:
Inuzuka-Kiba 21 8564 Elite Guard Praporschik 247 3.088
Heh, it never matters how fast I B/P but I always seem to end up around that rank. =P

B/P Life:
Inuzuka-Kiba 381 -26 8564 Elite Guard Praporschik 757 11.31
Arg, I just hate this stat. Unless I can manage to get 365 b/p a day (which is never going to happen, unless NG gets more members and can spit out that many flash a day.) I think you should chart this stat differently, like find where I ranked up to sergant or something and chart the pace from there, that'd give a better show of my real pace. ;_;

Blams:
Inuzuka-Kiba 139 +7 6245
If only my total b/p rank could be there. =D

Saves:
Inuzuka-Kiba 174 +4 2319
Dammit, I'm just not good at protecting, I try, but I can't manage a lot of protects. >=(

B2S%
Inuzuka-Kiba 7158 -431 6245 2319 2.6930
Mwahahaha! The lower on this list I get the better. >=)

Experience
Inuzuka-Kiba 2544 +106 2175 11 60 746
Yeah, yeah. I'm working on it. >_<

VP
Inuzuka-Kiba 557 +2 7.1538 0.0203
Wow, not that big of an increase. But I am higher on the list than I expected. =)

Reviews
Inuzuka-Kiba 2446 -41 100 0
I'm not very enthusiastic about this one. I may save another day for just reviewing and get it to 200 and watch my rank fly up for laughs and then not review for a while. Hehe. =P

Nice update SK...maybe the colours (I was happy when I saw gfox spell it this way. I'm no longer the only person who does that! =D Of course I'm sure he started before me, AS ALWAYS. >=( Hehe, jk.) show follow this pattern (worst to best): Black, dark grey, gray, grey, light gray, white. =D That'd be awesome. =)

---

EKRegulus (Posted: 12/5/04 02:14 PM)

At 12/5/04 01:16 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote:

[VERBOTEN QUOTED PORTION = DELETED]

I told you guys! People won't be able to hold themselves.

-Please don't advertise it again, k?

---

XwaynecoltX (Posted: 12/5/04 02:34 PM)
nice updates SK...

~X~

---

ShittyKitty (Posted: 12/5/04 04:24 PM)

At 12/5/04 06:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: And what do YOU think, SK? #;-}>

Well, I, for one, am used to the color scheme I've got going. I like it myself, and I am a little loathe to change it. Just a wee bit biased...

At 12/5/04 07:33 AM, gfoxclock wrote: Um... SK?

I didn't notice it last update, but I DID catch it this time:

Whoopsy. I manually fixed those columns on the last update; that's why you didn't notice them. I meant to fix the NGTL program, but I forgot to. I posted this update at 4 in the morning, so I wasn't exactly paying much attention. Well, it's fixed now (both on the webpages and in the program).

At 12/5/04 01:16 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Nice update SK...maybe the colours (I was happy when I saw gfox spell it this way. I'm no longer the only person who does that! =D Of course I'm sure he started before me, AS ALWAYS. >=( Hehe, jk.) show follow this pattern (worst to best): Black, dark grey, gray, grey, light gray, white. =D That'd be awesome. =)

Bleh. Do you realize how very difficult it would be to differentiate between those colors? I remember trying to read maps in history classes in high school where they used different shades of the same color, and it sucks.

You did the naughty thing, but you hid it within the mass of your post, so I'll let it slide for now.

At 12/5/04 02:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:

Wayne! Shame shame! [VERBOTEN PORTION = DELETED]

---

EKRegulus (Posted: 12/5/04 05:14 PM)

At 12/5/04 04:24 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:

haha How many times must we tell them!

At 12/5/04 04:35 PM, BonusStage wrote: OMG i'm ranked ... somewhere ... on the list ... we can't mention <,< >.>

OGM CONGRATS! I still didn't figure out what was the whip-kon-mansion list. O_o and yes, your rank stinks. :P

-----------------------------------------------
Suggestion for sk (the dude that should miss one deposit): Shouldn't we limit the amount of days for people in the blam-protect lifetime list. Getting passed by accounts with a 10 days life is lame...

I think that you should limit it at 50 or 100 days. Anyway, that's your decision. I just don't think that they deserve to be in that list so soon. Those people don't know yet that those lists exist so they won't complain about it until they reach that required time which will approximately be the moment that they notice it.

---

XwaynecoltX (Posted: 12/5/04 07:17 PM)

At 12/5/04 04:24 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:

Oops sorry SK i didnt realise, sorry though it wont happen again...

~X~

---

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 19:24:27

At 12/8/04 07:15 PM, gfoxclock wrote:
Nope. Fluffykins, Inuzuka, ~X~, EKR, and SK are the only authors falling victim to my deleting scythe for this incident.

oppps, lol i just sliped mine in therefor the first post, i won't do it again.

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 19:43:57

At 12/8/04 07:15 PM, gfoxclock wrote: Nope. Fluffykins, Inuzuka, ~X~, EKR, and SK are the only authors falling victim to my deleting scythe for this incident.

Tut tut, shameful.

I'm telling him that he and I are not the only one spelling things the "right" way. #;-}>

Ok.

He seemed to be under the impression that he was the only one who typed "colour" instead of "color" on NG BBS... and he was glad to see I did so as well. I was trying to explain to him that just about every person from the UK or Ireland on NG spells it the "ou" way as well, so... that was far from true, IOW.

Understood, i wonder why he thought that....hmmm.

Now, aluminum is one thing I side with my fellow Americans on. I can't stand that aluminium pronunciation (which you spelled wrong ("ui" instead of "iu") during your rant, I might point out #;-}>).

Nope, im pretty sure its spelt Aluminium. Not the one you mentioned. Also, i checked dictionary dot com and this bastard came up >:(

al·u·min·i·um Audio pronunciation of "aluminium" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ly-mn-m)
n. Chiefly British

Variant of aluminum.

ALUMINUIM!!! Sounds like a spell from Harry Potter or something. O_O

I will agree there, but you cant use the word aluminum, its shitty and pathetic, i would rather have a super hero called Aluminium man, than aluminum man, but then again, i would like to have a bigger ...nevermind.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 19:57:56

At 12/8/04 07:15 PM, gfoxclock wrote: Nope. Fluffykins, Inuzuka, ~X~, EKR, and SK are the only authors falling victim to my deleting scythe for this incident.

As long as I keep my b/p pts and experience pts, I won't cry :P

Please refrain from doing so in the future or else your posts will be going off the page along with those of the perps who ignored my warnings.

Understood. If I ever make that mistake again then I guess I will have to take a short vacation without crying because it will only be my fault. Thanks for posting again the parts that contributed to the topic and that were not breaking the rules.

At 12/8/04 07:43 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: al·u·min·i·um Audio pronunciation of "aluminium" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ly-mn-m)
n. Chiefly British
Variant of aluminum.

I prefer to use aluminium because that's how I would type it in french so it's easier to remeber.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 20:08:29

from where i live its pronounced aluminum

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 20:26:35

At 12/8/04 07:24 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
oppps, lol i just sliped mine in therefor the first post, i won't do it again.

Yeah, you posted the first one that got deleted. You didn't make a big deal about what you were pasting, but you DID paste your rank from the new list, so I knew what you were doing. #;-}> Thanks, I appreciate you learning from yer mistakes. Better than repeating them.

At 12/8/04 07:57 PM, EKRegulus wrote: As long as I keep my b/p pts and experience pts, I won't cry :P

So I can delete ALL your posts and you'll be happy? #;-}>

j/k, j/k, don't worry... #;-}>

Please refrain from doing so in the future or else your posts will be going off the page along with those of the perps who ignored my warnings.
Understood. If I ever make that mistake again then I guess I will have to take a short vacation without crying because it will only be my fault. Thanks for posting again the parts that contributed to the topic and that were not breaking the rules.

I didn't say I was going to ban anyone over it. I ain't Dobio, after all! #;-}> I'll only be deleting posts, not banning anyone over this.

At 12/8/04 07:43 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Tut tut, shameful.

Well, somewhat. SK and EKR were only quoting others' doing it, and SK happened to mention the name of the list-that-must-not-be-named, though. It was mostly teh Fluffy, teh Inuzuka, and teh XwaynecoltX. But they've all learned from their mistakes (well, I haven't heard from Inuzuka yet, but Fluffy and ~X~ already apologised and said they wouldn't do it again to either me or SK, so that's good.

Understood, i wonder why he thought that....hmmm.

He must never hang out in a topic with joxa, like that huge one on General. Heh. #;-}>

Nope, im pretty sure its spelt Aluminium. Not the one you mentioned. Also, i checked dictionary dot com and this bastard came up >:(

It's spelled Aluminum in America and Aluminium in the UK. But I think you missed what I was saying there...

in your original post about aluminum's spelling, you spelled it aluminUIm, not aluminium. You flipped the u and i and I was giving you a hard time for it. How could you miss that? #;-}>

n. Chiefly British

Hooray for chiefly British things! This is one of the few ones I don't go for the British spelling/pronunciation on... oh, and also on "schedule." I can't stand the way it's pronounced over dere. ;_;

I mean, come on... if you're going to pronounce schedule "shed-u-ool" instead of "sked-u-ool," then shouldn't you be pronouncing school "shoool" instead of "skoool"? #;-}>

Okay, now I'm officially posting way too much today with my alt (4 times on this single page of a single topic).

I'll be back on later, post-midnight-NG-time, to catch up on all teh topics with my normal account. See everyone later.

:::keeps waiting for SK's list updates:::

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 22:41:03

gfoxcook tryign to confuse peopel by posting with a different account.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-08 23:31:01

Welcome to the Wednesday, December 8, 2004 update of the NG Total Listing

Well, this one's a little delayed because of that list. I forgot to change an index number on an array, and today's update decided not to list anybody. Oopsy. Anywho...

* The little error I mentioned above also screwed up some rank changes on the Blam/Save list. Oops.
* The "Change" columns are working on the Blam and Save lists, but for some reason they didn't work on the ratio lists. I'll have to take a look at that...

http://ngtotallist.tk
http://www.jfsoftware.com/ng/ngtl.html
http://people.tamu.edu/~jbf5609/ng/ngtl.html

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-09 00:03:34

Well I was somewhat clsoe to red. not ad consider I was sick one day.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-09 06:27:46

Nice update as usual SK, thanks alot. These lists make it alot easier to track your progress over several months, its bloody great :)

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-09 14:22:52

right afteri ranked up something bad happens and i can't go on newgrounds for awhile FUCK

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-10 02:29:29

At 12/8/04 10:41 PM, ramagi wrote: gfoxcook tryign to confuse peopel by posting with a different account.

Not really that...

just gfoxcook keeping his postcount at 7442 until at least the next day, as he wanted to take a profile screenshot later that night with it still at 7442 posts (and 4.242 ppd, which looked really cool).

At 12/9/04 02:22 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: right afteri ranked up something bad happens and i can't go on newgrounds for awhile FUCK

Something bad happens? What, did you get grounded? You can't go on NG or you're not being ALLOWED to go on NG? Which is it? Because clearly you CAN get on NG when you're posting on NG. O_o

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-10 11:30:15

At 12/10/04 02:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/8/04 10:41 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 12/9/04 02:22 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: right afteri ranked up something bad happens and i can't go on newgrounds for awhile FUCK
Something bad happens? What, did you get grounded? You can't go on NG or you're not being ALLOWED to go on NG? Which is it? Because clearly you CAN get on NG when you're posting on NG. O_o

i am not aloud on the computer, this is a rare opurunity for me to post and desposit

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-10 23:50:23

At 12/10/04 11:30 AM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
At 12/10/04 02:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Something bad happens? What, did you get grounded? You can't go on NG or you're not being ALLOWED to go on NG? Which is it? Because clearly you CAN get on NG when you're posting on NG. O_o
i am not aloud on the computer, this is a rare opurunity for me to post and desposit

Well, you seem very skilled/adept at getting on the computer and posting/depositing despite not being allowed to use the computer, so... good show! #;-}>

Anyway, I got interrupted earlier today from my postings and had a busy day in the interim. Done for 12/10, but I'll be back in a few hours and it's about to be a nifty Saturday listupdate day, so... fun funs. See everyone later.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-11 09:38:09

Hey i got 1 question, on NG's Blams and Saves - Lifetime listings, do you actually have to vote each day? Cause i dont get how some of you use NG for 700+ days and not miss one day, surely you missed something do to..a family prob or something =/ Also i bet some of you guys didnt vote on your first days in NG :P

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-11 09:44:47

At 12/11/04 09:38 AM, randyrandy wrote: Hey i got 1 question, on NG's Blams and Saves - Lifetime listings, do you actually have to vote each day? Cause i dont get how some of you use NG for 700+ days and not miss one day, surely you missed something do to..a family prob or something =/ Also i bet some of you guys didnt vote on your first days in NG :P

The amount of days = amount of days since you created your account

You don't to vote underjudgement submissions every day.

Response to NG Total Listing 2004-12-11 09:47:18

At 12/11/04 09:44 AM, EKRegulus wrote: You don't HAVE to vote underjudgement submissions every day.

Dang, it's fun to miss words......

I hope that sk found out the problem in the b/p ranking for the position change column. He didn't tell us anything about it since the last update. :O