00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf

8,154 Views | 107 Replies

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-21 16:12:39

thats fucked up...who would do that without saying sorry

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 06:44:20

At 10/21/04 03:41 PM, AbortedFetus wrote:
At 10/15/04 02:49 PM, Aptenodytes wrote: Yeah, seriously. Anyone can look at Piconjo's work now and easily see that he couldn't animate something like Chocobo Mix.
really? how do you explain this giant penis attached to my head?

that movie is a stolen , gay cheap rip off
realise this

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 06:45:32

At 10/21/04 04:12 PM, gnarkill129 wrote: thats fucked up...who would do that without saying sorry

piconjo thats who

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 06:47:57

For Christ' sake!!!! WHY DOES THIS GO ON?!

"Piconjo" is a group of guys that make fun of LF because they just FELT LIKE IT. Don't believe me? Talk to one of them, I bet you that they'll agree. Don't know any? SickDeathFiend. If he gets too many IMs then bug ME about it. I don't want everything going to him.

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 09:17:56

At 8/23/04 08:18 PM, detective-BoB wrote: Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL@YUO

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 10:25:19

At 8/23/04 09:48 PM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: I see no hate between these 2.

that is sexy

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 13:23:30

did you notice the music used in piconjo's movie is the same as legendary frog used in the 10 second showcase? coincidence or...?

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-25 13:54:19

even so, he shouldnt make all these hateful movies towards Legendary Frog

BBS Signature

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-26 00:48:13

At 10/25/04 01:23 PM, Xyion wrote: did you notice the music used in piconjo's movie is the same as legendary frog used in the 10 second showcase? coincidence or...?

what? lots of people use that music thats just coincidence not proof piconjo is legendary frog.

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-31 00:05:31

At 8/23/04 08:18 PM, detective-BoB wrote: the past couple days Ive been talking to people who have talked to Piconjo. I couldnt talk to him myself becaue hes never online. but I found out why he hates legenday frog. because a long time ago when he had a different account he actually helped legendary frog animate the final fantasy chocobo mix movie. legendary frog drew the symbols and piconjo did all the animation. this was back before there was coauthoring so legendary frog uploaded it and got all the credit. piconjo was also the one who put the auto vote 5 script in the movie which got it on the top 50. now piconjo hates legendary frog because he refuses to aknowlege piconjo his ex friend did most the work on the movie. pretty crazy stuff!

What the hell? Is there any hard evidence to support that? I mean, I'm not gonna accuse anyone of lying (BTW piconjo is always around. He's just got different names. He's always watching....weirdo.) but anyway, I'd prefer a text document with this info. A document that couldn't be edited. (Like I'm sure the original FF Chocobo Robo Voice has Piconjo's name on the credits...then again that can be forged) Eh....the only way to every truly know is if LF himself came forward and agreeded and he hasn't yet so the only sensible thing I can do is still believe Piconjo is a tub of shit. Either way it doesn't give him an excuse to make fun of other artists.

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-31 00:08:20

At 8/23/04 08:42 PM, WTFSNOE wrote: Welcome to LAST YEAR

And how! This is like inscribed in cavemen's homes!

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-31 00:09:09

At 10/13/04 01:54 AM, WeedClock wrote: isnt piconjo,legendary frog?
he said it in a flash...

Oh my god, I could fucking kill you for stupidity alone. Watch the "One Ring: Special Edition" there's a part in there somewhere that LF makes fun of the origin for the One Ring series. Funny how everything Piconjo says in his confession MATCHES what LF says. Guess what? He ripped it. I'm so sick of that douchebag!
Oh and while we're exposing the little runt.

Gheyz0r is also Piconjo. Notice how their personal information matches. Gee....I wonder why?

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-10-31 00:10:44

I stab this topic with a mighty stab that will stab this back into time because my stab of stabs is so almight!

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-12-01 19:15:45

Wow now it makes perfect sense why Piconjo hates Legendary Frog. But still Piconjo takes it so seriously. What was Picongo's old account name?

BBS Signature

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-12-01 20:32:16

you firgured me out..im sorry joseph, can you forgive me? i mean thats Grade A+ material and you just stole it.. you could have at least gave me 5% credit..Im sorry for nacking on you.. please, can you reload it and give me a little credit?

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-12-01 20:36:20

dont call me a weirdo. this is the only name i dont use 1337 on.

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-12-01 20:38:19

lol i always pretend to be piconjo

Response to Omg I Found Out Y Piconjo Hates Lf 2004-12-01 22:40:27

i think they broke up and now piconjo is pissed because he had to give lf half his stuff