00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

791,612 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 09:07:57

I forgot to put. Each member who wish to put their image up to the votes, there is a max of three images from one person.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 09:10:02

OK a VERY rough draft of an idea I had, anyone want to improve upon it?

NG vampire Empire

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 10:10:31

At 12/9/04 09:10 AM, Tvmorbid wrote: OK a VERY rough draft of an idea I had, anyone want to improve upon it?

one pic looks real, another looks anime, and the last is 3D. It doesn't go well together really =/

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 10:32:09

At 12/9/04 10:10 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
one pic looks real, another looks anime, and the last is 3D. It doesn't go well together really =/

I know boss, like I said, a very rough draft, just wanted to know if people liked the idea...

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 10:45:40

At 12/9/04 10:32 AM, Tvmorbid wrote: I know boss, like I said, a very rough draft, just wanted to know if people liked the idea...

Yeah I know, and it is a good idea, justneed different pics =)

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 11:30:46

At 12/9/04 10:45 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Yeah I know, and it is a good idea, justneed different pics =)

*fzzt* "This is a public service announcment brought you by Tvmorbid. Will somebody please find some descent vampire pictures for the flag. Thank you. Oh, and also, will CT please report to my office so I can kick his ass for not keeping up on the RP. I am well aware that most people don't seem to bothered with it anymore, but I need someone to relive my anger on. Thank you again. *fzzt*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 14:09:03

Lord Midnight I need you to finish up this deal with your creation soon so we can move on to this other matter that I must tend to. Any way I await your command.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 14:11:38

At 12/9/04 11:30 AM, Tvmorbid wrote: *fzzt* Oh, and also, will CT please report to my office so I can kick his ass for not keeping up on the RP. I am well aware that most people don't seem to bothered with it anymore, but I need someone to relive my anger on.*fzzt*

*fzzt* Only three people did the RP.... no one else bothered... If you need to relive your anger just mug some radom person on the street.... Thank you*fzzt*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 18:24:58

At 12/9/04 02:11 PM, _CT_ wrote: *fzzt* Only three people did the RP.... no one else bothered... If you need to relive your anger just mug some radom person on the street.... Thank you*fzzt*

Short but

*Landis looks at the creature* Just just one thing after another. *Landis uses his jump gift and trys to get behind the creature. But gets his out of the way. He jumps back and watches the others attack it while trying to find an opening. He quickely sneaks behind the distracted monster and charges it, hoping to hold it's arms down to give the others a chnace to attack it.*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-09 19:56:36

At 12/9/04 02:09 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Lord Midnight I need you to finish up this deal with your creation soon so we can move on to this other matter that I must tend to. Any way I await your command.

(Sorry about not being on lately. Had a bit of a problem, which I mentioned in the private forums)
<Alex glares at Tiger>
(Alex) I'll tell you what: After I destroy Midnight, and absorb his spirit, then I'll fight you. Until then....
<Alex summons a small army of demons to keep Tiger and the others occupied, then turns to Midnight, who readies the ShadowFang. The two vampires charge at each other, and begin fighting. After a few minutes, it is apparent that the two warriors are evenly matched>
(Oh, and Tiger, you were right about the advisor/commander thing. Tiger is the Commander of the Blood Hunters, and UnsungLegends is the Head Advisor of the Blood Hunters.)

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 04:22:51

As there seems to be not many oppents and to save me time, the flags up for the vote are:

The Wolf by CC
The black celtic knot by CC
the double sword by SOTD
the demon by TV
winged women with blue tinted sword by CC
the clans by TV

you have until the end of Sunday to vote and you only have one vote.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 09:07:43

(shadowlord3 shouts out) "Tiger go and help our lord i will fend of these vile creatuers."

*i pull out two exotic short bladeswith strange mystic symbols on them and charge at the demonsslashing at the first few and cuting them in two*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 09:25:41

<Midnight continues fighting Alex, and they talk to each other as they battle>
(Midnight) Impressive. It's been a long time since I've faced as powerful an opponent as yourself.
(Alex) Thank you. I can truly say that you are the deadliest foe I have ever faced. The only problem: You'll still die.
<They continue fighting, when Alex knocks the ShadowFajg out of Midnight's hand, and points his own sword at Midnight's heart.>
(Alex) Now, DIE!
<As Alex prepares to thrust his blade through Midnight's heart, Shadow appears out of nowhere...>

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 10:29:59

At 12/10/04 09:07 AM, shadowlord3 wrote: (shadowlord3 shouts out) "Tiger go and help our lord i will fend of these vile creatuers."

*i pull out two exotic short bladeswith strange mystic symbols on them and charge at the demonsslashing at the first few and cuting them in two*

No he wants to battle Alex alone that and I think that you will need help with these creatures. * Tiger draws SoulReaper and slashes the air in front of him. A wave of energy slices through the demons and leaves only a few left. There now you can deal with these on your own.
(Are you going to email me the info I asked for any time soon? I mean the info for the book.)

Lord what to you wish me to do? Should I aid you or just keep an eye on the others?

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 10:37:48

<Alex spins around, and sees Shadow, Twilight Blade out, preparing to attack him>
(Midnight) Shadow, run!! He'll kill you!!
(Shadow) I'd rather die than live with a debt unpaid.
(Alex) Be careful what you wish for!
<Alex charges at Shadow>

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 10:41:13

At 12/10/04 10:37 AM, psykolord wrote: <Alex spins around, and sees Shadow, Twilight Blade out, preparing to attack him>
(Midnight) Shadow, run!! He'll kill you!!
(Shadow) I'd rather die than live with a debt unpaid.
(Alex) Be careful what you wish for!
<Alex charges at Shadow>

NO She will not have to fight till my Lord says so!

SIRASTION BALTHOS IROSET ! ! !
* Alex is frozen to the earth itself by his life energy.* Now Lord what do you wish me to do or not do and shall shadow fight?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 10:44:38

At 12/10/04 10:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote:

NO She will not have to fight till my Lord says so!

SIRASTION BALTHOS IROSET ! ! !
* Alex is frozen to the earth itself by his life energy.* Now Lord what do you wish me to do or not do and shall shadow fight?

<Alex glares at Tiger, and shatters the binding circle. He then charges over to Tiger and lifts him into the air with one clawed hand>
(Alex) I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR INTERFERENCE, FOOL!!!
<He rips Tiger's arm off, and hurls him outside and into a tree>

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 10:51:17

At 12/10/04 10:44 AM, psykolord wrote:

:shall shadow fight?

<Alex glares at Tiger, and shatters the binding circle. He then charges over to Tiger and lifts him into the air with one clawed hand>
(Alex) I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR INTERFERENCE, FOOL!!!
<He rips Tiger's arm off, and hurls him outside and into a tree>

*Tiger heals and turns to Alex.* Well if I am such a fool why are you the one who just cut his power in half? That spell will have riped you life energy in half when you broke it with out me ending the spell. Oh and it has left a hole in your soul that will slowly leak out your energy and power. So if you wish to fight and continue to die slowly well go ahead because I am the only one that can heal you. * Tiger draws SoulReaper* Now give up or I will kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 11:15:45

Lord Anubis goes for a walk in the mountains. He is in search of the tomb of the wolf king and the lone wolf sabre that he is buried with. The sword has know special powers, just is just said to be the weapon of a great leader.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 11:28:32

At 12/10/04 11:15 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Lord Anubis goes for a walk in the mountains. He is in search of the tomb of the wolf king and the lone wolf sabre that he is buried with. The sword has know special powers, just is just said to be the weapon of a great leader.

<Telepathicly to Anubis> What kind of powers is this sword said to have. I am curious because I am trying to start a catalog of spelled wepons and what the do to add to my massive wepons file.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 11:47:15

At 12/10/04 11:28 AM, TigerDemon wrote: <Telepathicly to Anubis> What kind of powers is this sword said to have. I am curious because I am trying to start a catalog of spelled wepons and what the do to add to my massive wepons file.

Anubis puts his finger in his ear and shakes it. I wish you would stop doing that Tiger.
The Lone wolf sabre was said to be carried be a the acients vampires best swordsman. This vampire took the title of the wolf king and spent his time hunting humans in the woods and mountains. Not long after the start of the Holy order of Deccainer, the Wolf King and the creater of the vampire lords (Dafian) were attacked by the Deccainer. Letting Dafian flee, the Wolf King held off the Deccainer. The wolf King was badly wounded to the chest and just before one of the Deccainer tryed to finish him the sword let out the soul of a lone wolf. This soul defend the Wlof King to the last, but he die from his wounds. The soul returned to the blade. The soul will only defend its master when nothing else can. Dafian buried the Wolf King and the Lone Wolf Sabre.

There are other weapons that I can tell you about, if you want to know for you book.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 11:53:06

At 12/10/04 11:47 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: Anubis puts his finger in his ear and shakes it. I wish you would stop doing that Tiger.

:: There are other weapons that I can tell you about, if you want to know for you book.

<Telepathicly> Sure I need all da info I can get. oh an why do you wish me not to use telepathy?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 11:59:32

At 12/10/04 11:53 AM, TigerDemon wrote: <Telepathicly> Sure I need all da info I can get. oh an why do you wish me not to use telepathy?

I can only tell you about the weapons I've come up with. The spear of Dafian. This I will have to look into, but I will let you know. If this fl;ag with the women hold the sword gets used I can come up with something for that as well.
As for the telepathicly don't worry about it. Failed joke.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 12:05:04

At 12/10/04 11:59 AM, ColdstreamCooper wrote: I can only tell you about the weapons I've come up with. The spear of Dafian. This I will have to look into, but I will let you know. If this fl;ag with the women hold the sword gets used I can come up with something for that as well.
As for the telepathicly don't worry about it. Failed joke.

Sounds good and are we going to be useing the commander/advisor thing on da web site or is that going to be droped?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 12:17:14

At 12/10/04 12:05 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Sounds good and are we going to be useing the commander/advisor thing on da web site or is that going to be droped?

The Spear of Dafian. There is nothing really magic about this spear. It just opens out. The image below is it. The top closed, bottom open.
As for the Commander and Head Advisor they will be added when the members list is updated this weekend.

NG vampire Empire

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 12:21:32

At 12/10/04 12:17 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote:
The Spear of Dafian. There is nothing really magic about this spear. It just opens out. The image below is it. The top closed, bottom open.

Kool now I know what it looks like.

As for the Commander and Head Advisor they will be added when the members list is updated this weekend.

Oh I have a quetion about the web page. Do I have to join on it or can I just post in the forum because I am a member of the VE here?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 12:28:50

At 12/10/04 12:21 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Oh I have a quetion about the web page. Do I have to join on it or can I just post in the forum because I am a member of the VE here?

The webpage is info on the empire and is keeped upto date by me. It has links to the private forum and the legacy of Kain comic. The private forum is has other info on and some general chat for things not vampire. As long as you are a member you can post there. This topic is where we get new members talk about vampire stuff and RP.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 12:31:28

At 12/10/04 12:28 PM, ColdstreamCooper wrote:

The webpage is info on the empire and is keeped upto date by me. It has links to the private forum and the legacy of Kain comic. The private forum is has other info on and some general chat for things not vampire. As long as you are a member you can post there. This topic is where we get new members talk about vampire stuff and RP.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ic now that clears every thing up. Thanks much.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 17:06:43

Right now where did I get to ah yes......
Lord Anubis looks down from the cliff at the tomb of the Wolf King. The ground infront of it is covered with bones of human and vampires. "hhmmm thats not good."
Anubis takes out the spear of Dafian and opens it up. Then he flies down to the bone covered floor. The tomb doors open and out walks a women with light skin wings.
"Who or what are you?" Anubis asks.
"I'm the guardian of the ancient vampires. I watch over all those who have died." Anwser the guardian.
"What is it that you want vampire?" She asks
Anubis lowers his weapon. "I have come for the Lone Wolf Sabre."
The Guardian smile "Then unless claim it I will be see you soon. The path ahead of you is not safe, you can afford to let down your guard."
The guardian disappears and Anubis is on his own again, but not for long. As he steps forward two wolves walk out of the tomb. Anubis prepares to fight. "What a surprise this is."
The first wolf charges at Anubis and is run through with his spear. Anubis draw the spear out of the wolf as the other starts to run at him. Anubis just flies up and the wolf goes under him. As the wolfs looks up at him, Anubis throw the spear at the wolf, who tries catching it with its brain. With both wolves dead Anubis puts the spear away and takes out his sabre.
Anubis enters the tomb and uses his telekinetic skill to stop all the traps from working.
As he walks into the main chamber he see the body of the Wolf King layed out with the Lone Wolf Sabre. Anubis stops for a sec. "Well that was easy....." Then out of an arch way the other side of the chamber walks a 15ft talk white wolf with fire eyes. "Or maybe not."
The huge wolf walks across the chamber towards Anubis. "You dare enter the tomb of the Wolf King." the wolf shouts
"I'm here for the Lone Wolf Sabre." Aubis replies
"You must prove your skill as a swordsman to claim the blade."
"Whats your challenge beast?"
The wolf stand on its back legs "You must take my head."
"Can't you be more creative then that." Anubis snaps at him
The wolf jumps at Anubis and steps aside. "Is that the best you can do." Anubis laughs. The wolf looks down at Anubis, as he opens his mouth Anuis stabs him in the roof of the mouth. The Wolf falls to the ground. Anubis steps up and removes its head.
With the Lone wolf in hand Anubis leave the tomb and is meet by the guardian.
"My lady, why are you here?" Anubis asks
"For your undying soul, but you seem to want to keep it for longer."
"Lord Anubis will not go out with out a fight." Anubis draws the lone wolf.
"There are things of this world still unkown vampire." Then she disappears and Anubis flies off.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-12-10 18:07:17

So, I'm guessing that nobodies really interested in the flag idea then?