00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

On The Spot!

16,561 Views | 177 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:29:51

Well, that's the first time I seen Tom speak - Funny how his voice sounds like that of one of the Doom designers.

Now I wonder if AH will be advertised in the newspapers up here in Canada.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:31:17

Man, I hope there's an Xbox version. That's the only console I have besides a computer if that counts. :D

Come on Tom! Make an Xbox version!

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:40:18

hahahsahshaas.... i need to watch this interview. it won't work right. oh well.

congrats tom and dan.

i'll be buying the game for gamecube if all goes well. i was hoping this game would be on gamecube. it definitely fits the gamecube well. very cartoony and smooth.

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:46:42

Not a fanboy... And dumbass? dude look into it, xbox has sold more consoles than gamecube has... and currently monthly xbox is highest selling console (even over sony) and fanboy? i owned a gamecube.. was a piece of dirt and traded it off, had a ps2, played final fantasy (only good game on it) and traded it off as well

and lastly... Selling to the right audiance? gamecube is aimed toward children, selling an M game to children is the right audiance how?

And lastly yes i did come across with my first post rather rudely, But i was shocked and quite anooyed to find out that a game i have been looking forward to for such a long time, Will never be played by me :(

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:47:44

At 7/30/04 01:31 AM, CodyJardine wrote: Man, I hope there's an Xbox version. That's the only console I have besides a computer if that counts. :D

Come on Tom! Make an Xbox version!

I agree ;) More sales... don't see how it's a bad choice... or why they wouldn't just go with all 3 consoles

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:48:59

At 7/30/04 01:27 AM, Crow-Clock wrote: well xbox fans dont give up hope i emailed tom about a xbox version

We can't announce it yet, but it should be.

neva fear =O

Mind you i don't know who you are since i never use these boards...
But You must be important ;) So THANKYOU for at least trying :)

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:51:01

The interview was very cool, and the game looks awesome...makes me want to actually buy a console. Maybe I'll win the contest :D Also the article on Gamespot is very positive as well, which is great of course.

And if you fags try to turn this thread into a "LOL _____ CONSOLE IS BETTER" contest, I will ban you back to the fucking stone age.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:52:30

At 7/30/04 01:51 AM, Captain_Bob wrote: The interview was very cool, and the game looks awesome...makes me want to actually buy a console. Maybe I'll win the contest :D Also the article on Gamespot is very positive as well, which is great of course.

And if you fags try to turn this thread into a "LOL _____ CONSOLE IS BETTER" contest, I will ban you back to the fucking stone age.

Thats why i laid off and appologized for my first post, Don't want a flame-a-thon started

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 01:53:12

THE LINK TO THE VIDEO ISN"T PLAYING DID THEY TAKE IT DOWN?

On The Spot!

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 02:00:00

At 7/30/04 01:53 AM, Buck_Uncle wrote: THE LINK TO THE VIDEO ISN"T PLAYING DID THEY TAKE IT DOWN?

Go here

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 02:42:32

I finally saw it Tom. Looks like you never age. Game looks great!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 03:10:42

Just got the video to go ;) damn tom you still look like a kid :P

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 03:19:14

How does it feel to have the title Software Engineer, The Behemoth. It got a professional ring to it. Can't wait to play it on the Game Cube.

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 03:53:36

At 7/30/04 12:54 AM, GeoffCLogan wrote:
At 7/30/04 12:44 AM, Clownage wrote:
Ok... i was such a fan of this game, couldn't wait for it, but now it's only gamecube and ps2? what the fuck are you thinking? ok ps2 understandable, but the gaycube? the lowest selling piece of garbage excuse for a console gets it, and xbox doesn't... bullshit, utter bullshit
Actually the xbox is the lowest selling system, get your facts straight next time you dumbass. And it's a smart decision to not release it on the xbox, not the right audience for the game.

Actually Xbox is targeted to 18-35 year olds, and Alien Hominid is a 2D sidescroller. And old-school gamers love old-school games. So therefore, its just the PERFECT audience for this great game. Oh and by the way, it is coming to Xbox.

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 04:16:39

According to gamespot it isn't and nothing reassuring on alienhominid.com,

Wheres your source for this info?

And i agree fully with xbox users being the best audience, the ps2 is widespread and mostly something parents buy their kids to shut them up... gamecube almost the same, exept for a few hardcore nintendo fanboys,

(and before you flame or argue THIS IS MY OPINION SO RELAX)

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 04:29:50

wait.. that interview was so cool.. wait.. dan paladin is synj? i didn't know that.. i think i use to insult that guy in the ng chat back when i was allowed on there. lol.. i was such a dumbass back then.

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 07:12:47

At 7/30/04 04:29 AM, -YoinK- wrote: i think i use to insult that guy in the ng chat back when i was allowed on there.

Looks like I'm not allowed anymore there too.
Everytime I try to connect, the screen stays black, it doesn't show anything as if I was joining a room or whatever. I might have the same problem that you have, brutha.
And yeah, the interview wuz kewl.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 08:03:25

At 7/29/04 07:24 PM, fftadvance wrote: ya thanks, tom. thanks for making it on cube. i love you!! you went from a normal 25 year old to becomin a friggin millionaire!! I WISH I WERE YOU!

.......not a millionaire............yet

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 08:56:34

Is this video only gonna be on the website for a week? can you get it anywhere else?

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 14:06:23

Can anyone confirm it is/isn't coming to xbox once and for all?

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 14:06:31

he he. tom and dan look stoned in the video

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 16:10:12

Cool, cool n' cool 8D

I've to watch that!!!!!! =D :D

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 16:36:28

Is it just me, or did Tom sound very nervous? or always have a bumpy voice, maybe?Haha

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 17:03:29

I'm also a member of GameSpot and I checked it and it was so cool.

So Tom, you are now controlling THe Behemoth and Newgrounds? You're so lucky!

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 18:29:48

Can anyone count how many times Fulp says "you know"? heh.

And as everyone else in the entire thread has said, th' game looks great. Can't remember if I read it or heard it, but is it coming out Thanksgiving? Depending on when it does, your gonna be going against billion-budget games like Halo 2... good luck anyway, hope reviews are positive.

And another little question, how many people were actually involved in the production of Alien Hominid?

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 19:18:55

At 7/30/04 06:29 PM, Edited wrote: Can anyone count how many times Fulp says "you know"? heh.

And as everyone else in the entire thread has said, th' game looks great. Can't remember if I read it or heard it, but is it coming out Thanksgiving? Depending on when it does, your gonna be going against billion-budget games like Halo 2... good luck anyway, hope reviews are positive.

And another little question, how many people were actually involved in the production of Alien Hominid?

That could be one of the reasons they aren'tcoming out for xbox... Just can't compete with the bombardment of xbox exclusive games coming out right around then... Still sucks ass though

Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-31 16:43:13

At 7/29/04 03:05 PM, TomFulp wrote:
You will be able to stream the show at any time after the initial airing today. Be sure to check it out! We intend to launch the new AH website in conjunction with the interview going live.

Finally, I saw the show. Alien Hominid is going to be frickin awesome. And it couldn't comeout at a better time. This is going to be so awesome. Finally!!

Response to On The Spot! 2004-08-11 11:42:50

where can we go for further information???
and with the recent excitment with alien homid coming out on consules do you find it hard to deal with the media???