00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greasebat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collaboration on a game : Hip Hop

120 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Collaboration on a game : Hip Hop 2024-05-15 07:59:06

I'm studying game development at the moment and I made a design for a game which is a mash up of chess and slay the spire but I'm having a hard time with the art work and the programming of the cards gamestate. Is there anyone who'd like to collaborate with me on this so we can post it on newgrounds for everyone to enjoy! (and for me to have something on my portfolio :3)

I'd like to make it in monogame or unity since I'm only adept in C# but any suggestions or whatever are welcome! Thanks for reading and hopefully we can work together! Just send me a message or something and I'll send you the game design.

Response to Collaboration on a game : Hip Hop 2024-05-19 03:39:54

At 5/15/24 07:59 AM, ohmerus wrote: I'm studying game development at the moment and I made a design for a game which is a mash up of chess and slay the spire but I'm having a hard time with the art work and the programming of the cards gamestate. Is there anyone who'd like to collaborate with me on this so we can post it on newgrounds for everyone to enjoy! (and for me to have something on my portfolio :3)

I'd like to make it in monogame or unity since I'm only adept in C# but any suggestions or whatever are welcome! Thanks for reading and hopefully we can work together! Just send me a message or something and I'll send you the game design.

If you need music, I can help you with that

BBS Signature

Response to Collaboration on a game : Hip Hop 2024-05-20 06:39:41

I'm in a position to study drawing, but I've made a game before, so I can help you artwork