00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

graph-itewarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for testers - Name in credits

186 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

You can play the game here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/5608408/preview

If you provide helpful feedback (doesn't have to be much!), I'll put you in the credits!

Ignore the non-existent audio, put on some music maybe

iu_1203594_9071601.gif

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 11:23:53

The game is addictive and incredible! It's just that it's a little difficult, but for me it's okay that it's complicated, that shows that you have to pay attention and coordinate so that you can overcome the levels.

I would recommend a VS mode for 2 Players (If a full version comes out), where there are different levels, and the first one to arrive wins, I would totally play it with my brother.

I managed to get to level 3 or 4, because it was a little difficult for me, but the adrenaline is incredible, I see a very good future for this, I hope you continue like this, if you want more advice you can tell me!

Very good game, addictive and challenging! 10/10!

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 11:25:59

The game stresses me out owo.

But it is incredible and addictive, 10/10!

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 12:22:23

At 5/14/24 11:25 AM, PoweredByM wrote: The game stresses me out owo.

But it is incredible and addictive, 10/10!

I'm glad you like the game, but a little info would be nice. How far did you get? Are there certain spots you didn't like? Were some levels too difficult or too easy?

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 12:24:41

At 5/14/24 11:23 AM, ImOsitoOMG wrote: The game is addictive and incredible! It's just that it's a little difficult, but for me it's okay that it's complicated, that shows that you have to pay attention and coordinate so that you can overcome the levels.

I would recommend a VS mode for 2 Players (If a full version comes out), where there are different levels, and the first one to arrive wins, I would totally play it with my brother.

I managed to get to level 3 or 4, because it was a little difficult for me, but the adrenaline is incredible, I see a very good future for this, I hope you continue like this, if you want more advice you can tell me!

Very good game, addictive and challenging! 10/10!

Glad you like it. Any specific spots in the levels you are having trouble with? Are you having trouble getting used to the controls?

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 19:03:11

Pretty cool game, was a bit difficult for me though but that's fine!

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 20:54:24

It takes a little getting used to the controls, instead of having the controls appear on the floor, it would be incredible if it appeared as a robot that explained that to you in a a little more direct way.

It's the only thing that could look good, I think.

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 21:29:03

The difficulty is difficult and those are the beginning levels, try to adjust it a little, I got to about 5, because the difficulty bored me a little, but it is addictive and I spent a long time trying to finish level 5, so, I would say that in that section improve it, and I think that you improve the graphics section a little, the game is incredible to have it on Steam (I hope you give it to us as a gift)

Response to Looking for testers - Name in credits 2024-05-14 22:49:49

I like where the game is going, it is very difficult however, particularly in the first few levels where I'd expect to be eased in to the game somewhat. Part of the issue is that I don't really understand the mechanics or how to use the controls. There's WASD, and space to jump I guess? And then scroll to... dash? I'm not sure.

A few random stream-of-conciousness sort of things: the space/jump could have a little bit more of an indicator that it's doing something, a little shadow behind the player or a puff or something. The spike balls seem to have just slightly oversized hitboxes, not too bad, but a little tetchy. Besides WASD, it would be nice if you could also use arrows to move around. Alternate control schemes are always good. You're probably still adding it anyway, but I couldn't find a way to go back to the level select/main menu while in a level.

Overall I think it's a great start, and I'm curious to see where it goes. I got a little ways through level 4 btw.