00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jd-d20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any writing sites

78 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Any writing sites 2024-05-13 22:21:02

I got a question, are there any site dedicated to writing? As much as I love Newgrounds, there is nothing for literature, so I was wondering if there is any sites aside from AO3 where I can post my stories and get some attention.

Response to Any writing sites 2024-05-14 16:41:05

At 5/13/24 10:21 PM, Swordser15 wrote: I got a question, are there any site dedicated to writing? As much as I love Newgrounds, there is nothing for literature, so I was wondering if there is any sites aside from AO3 where I can post my stories and get some attention.

I'd check out critiquecircle . It's a site for writers to get feedback from other writers though, you won't really gain an audience. I'm sure you know about all the big online publishing platforms, like wattpad, ff.net, radish, webnovel etc.

Response to Any writing sites 2024-05-14 22:44:11

At 5/14/24 04:41 PM, shamemanifest wrote:
At 5/13/24 10:21 PM, Swordser15 wrote: I got a question, are there any site dedicated to writing? As much as I love Newgrounds, there is nothing for literature, so I was wondering if there is any sites aside from AO3 where I can post my stories and get some attention.
I'd check out critiquecircle . It's a site for writers to get feedback from other writers though, you won't really gain an audience. I'm sure you know about all the big online publishing platforms, like wattpad, ff.net, radish, webnovel etc.

Thanks, I will be sure to check that site out.

Response to Any writing sites 2024-05-15 04:38:56

At 5/14/24 10:44 PM, Swordser15 wrote:
At 5/14/24 04:41 PM, shamemanifest wrote:
Thanks, I will be sure to check that site out.

I forgot a big one-- royalroad. It's great for getting eyes on your story, though a big Portion of the site is there for a specific type of story (dungeon, xp levelling reincarnation etc). But due to the lack of algorithm, no matter what type of story you have, if there's a good title, coverart and summary, you have a fair chance of exposure.

Response to Any writing sites 2024-05-19 14:36:01

If you're looking for a community of writers to commiserate with, definitely check out the Writing Forums. That's literally the name of the site haha.

Great place to get feedback and guidance on your writing and just to have a supportive community of like-minded people looking to hone their craft like you. You won't exactly get much of an audience, but it'll help you acquire the skills to get the kind of audience you want. Tons of super experienced people including plenty of actual published authors, so definitely check it out if you have the time :)

As for places to actually get an audience, I only know the general ones like AO3, Wattpad and Fanfiction.net, but I'm sure there's better ones I just haven't heard of yet.

coo coo bitch lmfao