00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sketchy-cosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Awesome Bird Collab!!

315 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-13 17:32:18

Hey paisanos!!!

It's yo goofy ahh penguin here!!

With an incredible announcement... I present to you

iu_1203325_8400058.webp

Let's get straight to the point, this is an animation collab, no static images, no games, nothing similar, ANIMATION COLLAB about birds bein' goofy ahh birds, we had frog collabs and cat collabs... BUT WHERE ARE THE GODAMN BIRDS? HAS NO ONE DARED TO DO A BIRD COLLAB? welp guys this is it, the first collab about birds

"Yo dude cool and all but what we need?"

First of all, the size of the animation would be 1280 x 720 with 10 secs of duration but before to do something... let me tell you that this requires quality which it means... NO SKETCHES, ALL FULL COLOR, EXTRA HD WITH RTX IF YA WANT but yeh, this collab requires quality soooo with that in mind...

"W-what would birds do?"

Well, the best thing they know better how to do... be birds! they could be eating, flying, cuddling, whatevs, just do birds being birds! soooo with that mind, anthros are forbidden, forget about applying to this collab if you come with Jet or Daffy Duck (I might do an exception with certain plotholes here, not goin' to tell you what are those, find out by yourself (?)

"Can we... C-can we UMMMFFF... OH MY GOD OUURRGGHHH... Can we do NSFW?"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH... No, next question

"How do we apply"

Good quesion! to apply to the bird collab you have to enter to this beautiful form full of mistery... (actually you just have to fill a form, with your animation, that's all lmao)

https://forms.gle/wzW4MkLbcqmc6r1U6

"But Chuw how do we know if we were accepted?"

If you receive a discord invite to your DMs or whatever place... consider yourself in (Might come for ya ass when you less expect it... so don't let your guard down...)

"HEYY WHEN IT'S THE DEADLINE FOR JOINING?"

Absolutely good question, the deadline for applying would be..

iu_1203326_8400058.gif

If not June 5th or in most extreme cases june 25th but that on extreme cases.

And for the collab itself? 3 months on July 25th sooo yeah plenty of time here

And welp, the most important thing... be creative, don't do the dove #50 or the typical green parrot #400, show your knowledge, what kind of birds you know and make them do goofy ahh things!! that's all y'all and have fun doin' ya birds

TL;RD Don't add music to your entries mostly bc there would be music playin' in the background sooo if you want to add slight sounds like chirps or something it's ok, just don't add music

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-13 17:33:46

Ohhh and for the love of god don't make me tap the sign thrice

iu_1203327_8400058.jpg

Reread everything if you need to but don't make tap the sign thrice

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-13 17:52:58

If anyone needs a voice for their animation you can PM Me

At 5/13/24 05:32 PM, Chuw-Croissantier wrote: Hey paisanos!!!

It's yo goofy ahh penguin here!!
With an incredible announcement... I present to you

Let's get straight to the point, this is an animation collab, no static images, no games, nothing similar, ANIMATION COLLAB about birds bein' goofy ahh birds, we had frog collabs and cat collabs... BUT WHERE ARE THE GODAMN BIRDS? HAS NO ONE DARED TO DO A BIRD COLLAB? welp guys this is it, the first collab about birds

"Yo dude cool and all but what we need?"

First of all, the size of the animation would be 1280 x 720 with 10 secs of duration but before to do something... let me tell you that this requires quality which it means... NO SKETCHES, ALL FULL COLOR, EXTRA HD WITH RTX IF YA WANT but yeh, this collab requires quality soooo with that in mind...

"W-what would birds do?"

Well, the best thing they know better how to do... be birds! they could be eating, flying, cuddling, whatevs, just do birds being birds! soooo with that mind, anthros are forbidden, forget about applying to this collab if you come with Jet or Daffy Duck (I might do an exception with certain plotholes here, not goin' to tell you what are those, find out by yourself (?)

"Can we... C-can we UMMMFFF... OH MY GOD OUURRGGHHH... Can we do NSFW?"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH... No, next question

"How do we apply"

Good quesion! to apply to the bird collab you have to enter to this beautiful form full of mistery... (actually you just have to fill a form, with your animation, that's all lmao)

https://forms.gle/wzW4MkLbcqmc6r1U6

"But Chuw how do we know if we were accepted?"

If you receive a discord invite to your DMs or whatever place... consider yourself in (Might come for ya ass when you less expect it... so don't let your guard down...)

"HEYY WHEN IT'S THE DEADLINE FOR JOINING?"

Absolutely good question, the deadline for applying would be..

If not June 5th or in most extreme cases june 25th but that on extreme cases.

And for the collab itself? 3 months on July 25th sooo yeah plenty of time here

And welp, the most important thing... be creative, don't do the dove #50 or the typical green parrot #400, show your knowledge, what kind of birds you know and make them do goofy ahh things!! that's all y'all and have fun doin' ya birds

TL;RD Don't add music to your entries mostly bc there would be music playin' in the background sooo if you want to add slight sounds like chirps or something it's ok, just don't add music

AlexToolStudio voicing acting since 2023

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-13 17:57:47

Birds? I like birds. They’re like Luigi

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-13 18:03:57

At 5/13/24 05:57 PM, KingCrowned wrote: Birds? I like birds. They’re like Luigi

Just like the Luigi show :OOO

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-17 03:57:09

ded project wahoooo

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-19 11:46:58

You lost me at anthros are forbidden, You just don't understand Dick Penguin

iu_1206308_7885193.webp

PUNKS NOT DEAD!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-19 12:27:48

At 5/19/24 11:46 AM, TheKursedOne wrote: You lost me at anthros are forbidden, You just don't understand Dick Penguin

Oh wow def missed an opportunity there

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-21 00:23:04

yeh uhhh considering that is May 20th i'll extend the deadline to June 5th so uhhh congrats,more time to join i guess

BBS Signature

Response to The Awesome Bird Collab!! 2024-05-24 19:25:41

the birb collab

iu_1209767_21537212.webp