00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LickleLuki just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Send a screenshot of the most recent games you played on your PS

208 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Will be posting mine's soon

WHY IS HE HERE

iu_1203587_6994006.png

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Perfect that this was my last gameplay screenshot.

iu_1203597_9281184.webp

Strombonin my love...

I would show a screenshot of Extra Epic Yarn and Minish Cap but my phone is broke, but oh well, who really cares about a set location and variables everyone already had, compared to a game with an option to decorate and have unique set pieces?

I don't think I have actually played a single game outside of any handheld games in a long while (MSM on Steam still counts as mobile imo).

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

I think the most recent PS game I played was a replay of Abe's Exodus.

It's a lot better than New 'n Tasty.

iu_1203599_1202134.webp

At 5/14/24 10:12 AM, ZekeWatson wrote: I think the most recent PS game I played was a replay of Abe's Exodus.

I kinda miss the era when 2D platformer type games with beautiful graphics were really popular. A lot of people nowadays seem to think that their options for a game’s look are either Unity 3D or pixel art, no in between.

BBS Signature

At 5/14/24 10:01 AM, Drazah wrote: Perfect that this was my last gameplay screenshot.

Strombonin my love...
I would show a screenshot of Extra Epic Yarn and Minish Cap but my phone is broke, but oh well, who really cares about a set location and variables everyone already had, compared to a game with an option to decorate and have unique set pieces?

I don't think I have actually played a single game outside of any handheld games in a long while (MSM on Steam still counts as mobile imo).

How the hell do people like you get 2 Strombonin

I love MSM’s concept and aesthetics but man does it ever get tiring. Everything here is a grind.

BBS Signature

At 5/14/24 11:29 AM, Thetageist wrote:
At 5/14/24 10:12 AM, ZekeWatson wrote: I think the most recent PS game I played was a replay of Abe's Exodus.
I kinda miss the era when 2D platformer type games with beautiful graphics were really popular. A lot of people nowadays seem to think that their options for a game’s look are either Unity 3D or pixel art, no in between.

It's not quite a platformer, more a beat-em-up metroidvania, but this is nonetheless worth a look. 2D hand-animated, very solid and finished game as is, and the dev wants to keep on building this game, world and story with new areas, story beats, NPCs, quests, bosses etc.

Warning though: Both *very* bloody and rather spicy at times.

Cookie Cutter - Official Trailer (youtube.com)

And this one's not a platformer at all, but likewise beautifully animated and very bloody.

#BLUD - Official Trailer | IGN Fan Fest 2024 (youtube.com)

At 5/14/24 11:30 AM, Thetageist wrote:
At 5/14/24 10:01 AM, Drazah wrote: Perfect that this was my last gameplay screenshot.

Strombonin my love...

How the hell do people like you get 2 Strombonin

First one was a first try, second one took two tries, it wasn't that hard tbh, Mythicals don't seem all that hard to get at all, I got two Strombs and two G'joobs without torches, but my Monsters where around levels 8 - 10.

(G'joob of which did take me around several tries, than I randomly got him twice almost back to back)

Now Ethereals... those are hard fuckers to obtain, it makes getting a Mythical seem like a cake walk.

(I have not got an Ethereal outside of the event)

I love MSM’s concept and aesthetics but man does it ever get tiring. Everything here is a grind.

Personally I don't mind the grind, as you hop on, collect stuff, and log off, basically what I have been doing for a whole month now since I started.

I just save up money and upgrade the castles, and on completed islands I grind for a quad/ethereal/mythical and all failed attempts, are usually triple elements, which gives a lot of money, and you also have the dipsters which carried early game like crazy, it's inevitable to get at least several keys, combine that with their likes and you basically have an early game money farm.

Granted I am maybe about 20% through the game, I have all five natural islands finished (excluding mythicals/ethereals/rares/epics), and the fire and special islands are so brutal in comparison, but doable with my patience (I don't have any, but MSM gives me time to burn off when I am busy procrastinating)

Sorry for the wall of text, I unironically love MSM.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Don't have any screenshots but I've been playing a lot of Gran Turismo 7 lately

I would go outside and touch grass, but unfortunately there's an obstacle known as

BBS Signature

Pixel art isn't ugly and bad looking by dafault, but I know what you mean.

Bad pixel art is a sin. But beautiful pixel art games release all the time. For example, Owlboy.

I'm playing through the last two Shantae games they're very fun so far. Finished Half-genie hero, playing through The Seven Sirens.

I feel like i like metroidvanias a bit.

Also, the guys who made Shantae games are the ones who made Ducktales remastered (play it, it's fun)

At 5/15/24 05:02 AM, ZekeWatson wrote:
Pixel art isn't ugly and bad looking by dafault, but I know what you mean.
Bad pixel art is a sin. But beautiful pixel art games release all the time. For example, Owlboy.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean too. And there can be a lot of effort put into pixel art that makes it look beautiful. I’m just sad that there’s less hand drawn stuff.

BBS Signature

Mines finally. Sorry for the wait

iu_1209868_7918998.webp

By PS I meant Playstation and I meant your home screen. Should've specified my fault

The one I'm playing on the PS2 is Scarface the video game I got back to playing a few days ago with cheats of course, because I already finished the main game before so I know what happens. Also, this game has the most profanity in any video game with over 5,000 uses of the f-bomb used in the game. Some of the music is hit-and-miss but there are some good songs in the game. iu_1211056_6922412.jpg