00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightLynxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use?

162 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sooooooo...

I want to use free Newgrounds music without having trouble getting some copyright strike. ._.

Any Newgrounds music I could use? (I mean it could be literally anything if the composer allows using it... =P)

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-12 15:05:23

At 5/12/24 02:39 PM, MrMcMikey22 wrote: Sooooooo...

I want to use free Newgrounds music without having trouble getting some copyright strike. ._.

Any Newgrounds music I could use? (I mean it could be literally anything if the composer allows using it... =P)

Feel free to use anything I have.

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-15 05:32:20

yep, go ahead. any of my stuff is all game. if something cannot be downloaded, please inform me so i can allow download for it (im trying to make all my songs donwnload-able)

if you do end up using something, just remember to credit me as "Tilldrawn" somewhere ;)

if its boeing i aint going

BBS Signature

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-15 05:39:11

pspspspspsps

(these are from last year and do not fit into my current style but go on)

I ATE EXPIRED BREAD AND PASSED OFF TEMPORARILY

MY LINKTREE YOU RETARDS

BBS Signature

Yeah just look at the license for any song youd like from ng to have on your project lol

All of my stuff is free to use so yea, check it out someday :p

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-17 15:22:55

Yey thank you guys for your support! ^^

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-17 15:57:53

You can use pretty much all of the songs I have made, just let me know what will you use it for since I'm very curious!

BBS Signature

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-17 16:34:05

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Are there any free Newgrounds songs that I can use? 2024-05-17 17:27:34

At 5/12/24 02:39 PM, MrMcMikey22 wrote: Sooooooo...

Anything I make is open for you to use. Now, I do have my music distributed to Spotify and whatnot, so you MIGHT get a strike if you use it. Just let me know if you do and I'll fix it. I'm still quite new with all this official distribution stuff!