00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

boonsketi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name a game (series) that you'll always love

536 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Even though I'm not much of a fan of 4, Crash Bandicoot games tends to scratch my itch well when it comes to platformers. It has the right amount of balance to make me replay it again and again on different systems.

Aside from that, The King of Fighters series always has been the most fun fighting game series out there. It generally feels smooth and even though I'm not a fan of all of the games (like XIII and XII), it has that pick up and play feeling that even something like Street Fighter or Tekken doesn't have for me personally.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 05:11:41

I don't think there are any.

I used to think I'd always play the Pokémon games, but i can't stand the new ones.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 05:18:03

Pikmin.

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 08:56:27

Kirby and Rayman.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 09:36:55

lol Dead Detention

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 11:22:18

Sonic, I can't get enough of the blue blur lol

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 21:48:39

No matter the setting super mario will always be number 1 for me. No matter what genre of game mario always manages to put me in a good mood

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 22:10:18

Fallout and borderlands, I love fallout unconditionally

Borking My Jorking

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 22:34:32

the old school fire emblem games haven't played the new ones but perhaps i i'll be back to say things about them if i get a chance to try them.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 22:38:43

At 4/5/24 10:10 PM, Caniac77 wrote: Fallout and borderlands, I love fallout unconditionally

ok both are great and with bl two's quest renaming the bullymong's that never gets old. lmao boner farts XD

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-05 23:07:30

Can't beat the level of quality when it comes to Mario and I could always go back to the original spyro trilogy despite outside of the gba and maybe tales of spyro g ames have been taking a big nose dive ... Crash has been a little more consistent

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-06 02:23:54

At 4/4/24 08:21 PM, Carnov wrote: Even though I'm not much of a fan of 4, Crash Bandicoot games tends to scratch my itch well when it comes to platformers. It has the right amount of balance to make me replay it again and again on different systems.

Aside from that, The King of Fighters series always has been the most fun fighting game series out there. It generally feels smooth and even though I'm not a fan of all of the games (like XIII and XII), it has that pick up and play feeling that even something like Street Fighter or Tekken doesn't have for me personally.

Castlevania. I am a die-hard castlevania fan and I will be until the day i die

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-06 23:48:18

PIKMIN 4 LIFE

Dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 00:12:42

I love all the mother games, even the first one. Like they're not perfect but something about em really stuck with me, idk why. I'm not really into rpgs but earthbound is tied with mario 64 as my favorite game ever

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 10:03:17

I love Pokemon series. I think this is first series that I really loose my head for it, from the age like 5. Knew every Pokemon, collecting cards, and watching the anime. Even though this series going downhill for the last years I probably always have a soft spot for it.

I will always love the mainline Metal Slug games, even though we've been 15 years without one.

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 11:03:30

doom (always and forever my one true love)

this signature belongs to an idiot who doesn’t even know how much of an idiot he is, i’m surprised he’s even capable of turning on a computer...what an absolute buffoon

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 14:01:18

I came in to say Crash Bandicoot lmao.

Ratchet & Clank is the runner up. There isn't a single entry in the series that I dislike. The worst game in the series (All4One) is a multiplayer brawler which happens to be one of my favorite genres lmao.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 16:49:17

dragon quest. Dq8 is one of those games that i replay once every year and it's always a good time

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 17:45:56

I know Far Cry 6 gets a bad rap but I loved the story tbh.

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 18:51:58

Not really a "series", but the Toontown community continues to impress me with all sorts of creative fangames

the high roller is my favorite they/them lesbian

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 19:24:33

At 4/5/24 05:11 AM, ZekeWatson wrote: I don't think there are any.
I used to think I'd always play the Pokémon games, but i can't stand the new ones.

I can agree badly to the second paragraph. Pokemon's current state is just depressing, even worse how better it sells while the quality dips. It's why I stick to fangames now.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 20:48:21

tbh, i like deltarune.

people say that it takes too long to update that ill grow out of it but its fun and i like it

(i take susie and ralsei as inspiration to my irl personality)

The Mega Man series.

Even though I haven't played a lot of the games on that series (Especially since some games can be really hard. I'm looking at you, Zero and Classic series), I'll always love the worlds, the characters with their designs and personalities (my mayor factor of my love for the series), the stories and the gameplays.

Classic and Battle Network/EXE will always be my favorite Mega Man series. But I appreciate the other series.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-07 23:43:53

Although the new games are crap, I will always love the older Pokemon games. The same also goes for Final Fantasy. Castlevania and the The Legend of Zelda are also game series that I always love for life.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-08 00:57:39

Meet and Fuck

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-08 08:04:41

Sonic, crash bandicoot, mario

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-08 08:04:53

At 4/8/24 12:57 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: Meet and Fuck

Meet and HUH?

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-08 13:00:06

I always love Spyro, be it from PS1 Spyro or from The Legend series.

Haven't play Spyro Skylander so I can't give opinion on that.

Response to Name a game (series) that you'll always love 2024-04-08 13:23:08

The worms series probably. I recently started playing Armageddon, and I love how dynamic is compared to other entries of the series

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature