00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch!

331 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 11:33:45

Just reached my personal milestone of 250 fans, so I'm celebrating with a small project I had planned for such an occasion...

iu_1179410_9638493.webp

An art AMA!

It's simple: Just ask me (or one of my many forms) and not only will it get answered you'll get a sketch to go with it too*! So, ask away, lovely people of Newgrounds! Of course, no NSFW questions and no overly personal queries, better safe than sorry.

(*No guarentees tho)

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 11:49:58

At 3/24/24 11:33 AM, M-kirbs wrote: Just reached my personal milestone of 250 fans, so I'm celebrating with a small project I had planned for such an occasion...

An art AMA!
It's simple: Just ask me (or one of my many forms) and not only will it get answered you'll get a sketch to go with it too*! So, ask away, lovely people of Newgrounds! Of course, no NSFW questions and no overly personal queries, better safe than sorry.
(*No guarentees tho)

Do you have any favourite online series?

I dont know man, what else do you expect from me?

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 11:55:14

At 3/24/24 11:49 AM, Myceli0m wrote:
At 3/24/24 11:33 AM, M-kirbs wrote: Just reached my personal milestone of 250 fans, so I'm celebrating with a small project I had planned for such an occasion...

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)
Do you have any favourite online series?

Hard to choose, but the first one that comes to mind is ENA by Joel G

iu_1179428_9638493.png

I dunno, just speaks to me...

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:04:13

Whats your opinion of fiat currency

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:13:19

At 3/24/24 03:04 PM, Dr-Freebase wrote: Whats your opinion of fiat currency

What?

iu_1179506_9638493.webp

Oh, don't mind Bill there, he just wants to be a part of things lol

The actual answer is I'm not into the economy and all that, so my knowledge is VERY limited to give an actual opinion

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:22:33

Favourite kirby character that's not kirby?

The gang's all here!

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:22:43

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)

What is your history with Newgrounds?

Artist in training suffering from art block at your service

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:29:51

At 3/24/24 03:22 PM, goldennewgrounds wrote:

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)
What is your history with Newgrounds?

Ooh, great question! This one probably doesn't really need a sketch since this is more of comes from the heart type thing. I might've known of NG for a good while with Youtube reups of flash animations like Brawl Taunts and Egoraptar's Awesome series like YEARS AGO, probably like pre-teens (lil' kirbs didn't know better than to watch stuff that had swearing and sex jokes LOL). It wasn't until the whole high rise of Newgrounds thanks to stuff like Friday Night Funkin' where I actually have a newfound appreciation for the site and community and I learned more of the history of the site, which SURELY got me hooked, like I never knew that NEIL FRIGGIN' CICIEREGA made the Ultimate Showdown among other things. My brother made a NG account, which convinced me to make my own and I was active on the forums back when the General forum was around and played SO MANY games (think I remember I also joined in during the Saturday Morning Newgrounds Jam, so there's that). Then a year later, I actually gave art a try thanks to Magma, formerly Aggie.io, and Shake Art Deluxe cuz I've always had a passion for art, which leads me to where I am now!

Sorry if this was a bit too long-winded, it was a very good question

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-24 15:33:35

At 3/24/24 03:22 PM, GlitchBuddy wrote: Favourite kirby character that's not kirby?

Elfilin!

iu_1179512_9638493.png

Also shoutouts to Magolor and Marx (and Shadow Kirby, Amazing Mirror bias aside lol)

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-25 01:25:55

Do u like mint chocolate?

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-25 07:56:24

At 3/25/24 01:25 AM, TheShokBlok wrote: Do u like mint chocolate?

Eh, I'm not really a fan of the mint flavor, but I do love chocolate, so I'm pretty mixed when it comes to mint chocolate

iu_1179815_9638493.png

Apoligies for the delay, people rest at the moon's request after all...

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Not a question but I just wanna say that your profile picture was inspiration for my profile picture.

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-25 11:51:05

At 3/25/24 11:37 AM, aapiarts wrote: Not a question but I just wanna say that your profile picture was inspiration for my profile picture.

Awww, thanks! You can thank @TheShokBlok for it, I kinda stuck with it cuz it's so good

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-25 22:34:13

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)

just wanna know, what's the origin of your username (as dumb as the question sounds like)

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-25 22:47:49

At 3/25/24 10:34 PM, ImNotInkyNoooo wrote:

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)
just wanna know, what's the origin of your username (as dumb as the question sounds like)

I actually get that question a bunch on Discord from time to time, it's kind of a funny story. To anyone who has played Pokemon X or Y, at the start of the game, your rivals give you a nickname. I saw one of the presets being M-kins (cuz I use my actual name and it starts with an M) and thought it was cute (and kinda reminded me of a nickname my mom gives me). I used that old nickname as a base and swapped kins for kirbs cuz I love Kirby that much and it sort of stuck since, god bless Pokemon lol

iu_1180224_9638493.png

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 01:47:51

If you were saved from a near-death experience by the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard what would you do next?

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 07:59:28

At 3/26/24 01:47 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: If you were saved from a near-death experience by the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard what would you do next?

Oddly specific question, tho I like a weird question. Uh, go insane over the fact that ghosts are real and tell everyone...or the realistic answer is that I find it cool as heck that ghosts are real and maybe just find a way to say thanks to the ghost cuz he literally saved my life

iu_1180357_9638493.png

I like me a weird scenero question

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 12:06:46

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)

If I'm not subscribed to you, may I ask? Which mochi would you try? Well, even if the question remains unanswered, it's okay ;)

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 13:15:47

At 3/26/24 12:06 PM, Tomafokio wrote:

An art AMA!
(*No guarentees tho)
If I'm not subscribed to you, may I ask? Which mochi would you try? Well, even if the question remains unanswered, it's okay ;)

No worries, you don't have to follow me to ask, it's open to anyone! As for the mochi question, there's a BUNCH of mochi flavors I wanna try since I've had those ice cream mochis you can get at a store thanks to my brother. Cookies and cream, cookie dough, smores, oh and I'd LOVE to try non-dessert mochis or legitiment mochis if I ever travel to Japan in the future... sorry, am I drooling? This food talk tends to make me crave for food even tho I just had lunch, I'm quite the food dork lol

iu_1180436_9638493.webp

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 18:15:02

Congrats on 250 fans!

What’s your favourite genre of music? You can pick more than one, I find it hard to stick with one genre as my favourite lol.

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 18:58:46

Got any favorite pizza toppings?

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 19:22:17

Congrats on 250 fans besti, anyways, do you prefer pop music or rock music

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 21:02:53

At 3/26/24 06:15 PM, MondoBilby wrote: Congrats on 250 fans!

What’s your favourite genre of music? You can pick more than one, I find it hard to stick with one genre as my favourite lol.

I definitely feel ya on that, I consider myself as a music jack-of-all-trades. I have a soft spot for rock, jazz (thanks to the Poker Night games), and Kawaii Future Bass (if you dunno what that is, listen to Snail's House)

iu_1180592_9638493.png

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 21:05:00

At 3/26/24 06:58 PM, SpikeyBlum wrote: Got any favorite pizza toppings?

Any kind of meat, mainly bacon and pepperoni

iu_1180596_9638493.png

These food questions, man, y'all are making me hungry lol

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 21:10:21

At 3/26/24 07:22 PM, Vampfairyx wrote: Congrats on 250 fans besti, anyways, do you prefer pop music or rock music

Hard choice, just had a music question before. I guess rock since I kinda grew up with it thanks to my dad, love me a good tasty guitar lick, why do you think I went with Team Guitar in the last Splatfest?

iu_1180600_9638493.png

Last place tho, ouch. It was a good theme tho... Random music suggestion: Listen to Cage the Elephant's tracks, you might know em for Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (known for it being used in Borderlands 1)

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-26 21:49:05

Any video game recommendations? (they can include kirby or not)

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

Response to M-kirbs's 250 Fans AMA n' Sketch! 2024-03-27 07:55:36

At 3/26/24 09:49 PM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: Any video game recommendations? (they can include kirby or not)

Depends on your interests or tastes in gaming, what consoles you have, etc. Tho, I personally only have a Switch, so clearly Nintendo bias is gonna show. Of course Kirby and the Forgotten Land is like a top recommendation, practically one of the best in the series, if not THE best. If you're in the mood for something more weird and I guess expiermental, give the Katamari games a try, especially both Rerolls of the first 2 games. And some more niche stuff include: Rayman Legends, Miitopia, Antonball Deluxe, Annalyn, and ARMS, which I all consider underrated (ARMS especially)

(I would include a sketch, but I said so much, so I dunno what to draw)

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

BBS Signature