00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late night drawing request

202 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 00:25:14

That’s right by the time I’m done typing this, I’m already gonna be in bed (probably if there aren’t any responses by then) so when I wake up or probably right now, I would like to ask you, fellow artist to give something to draw. You could give me anything to draw that is considered acceptable for all ages, even infants.

Oooooo I haven’t done something like this in a while, so this should be fun. While you’re at it, I’m thinking of a number between 3-28. If you can guest that number, I’ll draw 10 things just for you. And just to be clear, it has to be the exact number and trust me nobody will guest the number. I’ll even write it down myself so that I don’t treat this as a scam. Or you can just give me a simple request to do and you don’t take the risky challenge of thinking of a number I think of.

With that being said, I’ll be waiting

iu_1175383_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 00:53:06

At 3/15/24 12:25 AM, KingCrowned wrote: That’s right by the time I’m done typing this, I’m already gonna be in bed (probably if there aren’t any responses by then) so when I wake up or probably right now, I would like to ask you, fellow artist to give something to draw. You could give me anything to draw that is considered acceptable for all ages, even infants.
Oooooo I haven’t done something like this in a while, so this should be fun. While you’re at it, I’m thinking of a number between 3-28. If you can guest that number, I’ll draw 10 things just for you. And just to be clear, it has to be the exact number and trust me nobody will guest the number. I’ll even write it down myself so that I don’t treat this as a scam. Or you can just give me a simple request to do and you don’t take the risky challenge of thinking of a number I think of.

Protoman from the Megaman series. Also is the number you are thinking of 7?

“I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.” - Jack Handey

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 01:40:28

Draw Trogdor the Burninator being awesome

iu_1175397_17703774.jpg

Also, using my completely accurate not-made-up-at-all psychic abilities, is the number you are thinking of..............3?

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 03:16:32

At 3/15/24 12:25 AM, KingCrowned wrote: That’s right by the time I’m done typing this, I’m already gonna be in bed (probably if there aren’t any responses by then) so when I wake up or probably right now, I would like to ask you, fellow artist to give something to draw. You could give me anything to draw that is considered acceptable for all ages, even infants.

Last time I requested something, Gameen killed 235127 people! Can she fight? Or is she all talk? (Or maybe she got the launch codes.)

Here are some more friends for her to play with if it's the former.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 04:24:23

Are you nuts for doing this?

Well alright. How about a videogame character that doesnt exist?

I dont know man, what else do you expect from me?

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 05:26:53

Blocks in Perspective.

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 08:35:10

At 3/15/24 12:53 AM, door88 wrote:

Protoman from the Megaman series. Also is the number you are thinking of 7?

Although the number is incorrect, I have still drawn your request

iu_1175490_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 08:41:51

At 3/15/24 01:40 AM, MondoBilby wrote: Draw Trogdor the Burninator being awesome

Also, using my completely accurate not-made-up-at-all psychic abilities, is the number you are thinking of..............3?

this could’ve been the correct answer have I not thought twice about it. Still no sadly it’s not the correct answer, but here’s your request iu_1175491_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 08:53:55

At 3/15/24 03:16 AM, 53xy83457 wrote:

Last time I requested something, Gameen killed 235127 people! Can she fight? Or is she all talk? (Or maybe she got the launch codes.)

Here are some more friends for her to play with if it's the former.

She started a riot iu_1175494_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 09:52:45

At 3/15/24 04:24 AM, Myceli0m wrote:

No. Also this is all I could think of iu_1175508_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 09:58:29

At 3/15/24 05:26 AM, Skoops wrote: Blocks in Perspective.

3 only because you got the number incorrect iu_1175509_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:04:31

At 3/15/24 09:52 AM, KingCrowned wrote:

No. Also this is all I could think of

Interesting... wonder what genre would they appear in.

I dont know man, what else do you expect from me?

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:10:10

At 3/15/24 10:04 AM, Myceli0m wrote:
At 3/15/24 09:52 AM, KingCrowned wrote:

No. Also this is all I could think of
Interesting... wonder what genre would they appear in.

I dunno, but I don’t care cuz he’s more of an art statement than a videogame character

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:12:02

My guess is 3,14. Because you never said it can't be a decimal fraction.

Draw Death from Puss in Boots: The Last Wish and Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda having a calm conversation over tea together or smh. :)

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:25:26

At 3/15/24 09:58 AM, KingCrowned wrote:
At 3/15/24 05:26 AM, Skoops wrote: Blocks in Perspective.
3 only because you got the number incorrect

I call upon my brethren to guess the right number in the name of Blocks in Perspective

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:26:32

Draw yasuo

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:29:59

At 3/15/24 10:12 AM, Maksell wrote: My guess is 3,14. Because you never said it can't be a decimal fraction.

Draw Death from Puss in Boots: The Last Wish and Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda having a calm conversation over tea together or smh. :)

While I draw your request, I will say you’re on the right track with using decimals, but I will say in advance that you got it incorrect

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 10:52:37

Is it a problem if you draw my OC?

iu_1175521_17195613.png

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

At 3/15/24 10:29 AM, KingCrowned wrote:
At 3/15/24 10:12 AM, Maksell wrote: My guess is 3,14. Because you never said it can't be a decimal fraction.

While I draw your request, I will say you’re on the right track with using decimals, but I will say in advance that you got it incorrect

I hope you didn't go too insane with numbers after ,

Anyways, thank you and good luck to anyone that can use my mistake to perhaps win.

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 17:40:13

I hope I don’t get another animal character. Kinda difficult to drawiu_1175662_9273743.png

BBS Signature

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-15 21:52:44

4.20? Would be fun to see Zero reading a book, with tiny reading glassesiu_1175760_15944916.webp

Response to Late night drawing request 2024-03-17 08:20:33

could you draw Beck? I'm willing to draw a character of yours in return

iu_1176368_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns