00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where my fellow comic artists at?

148 Views | 6 Replies

Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-11 17:12:09

i wanna see what yall are working on! here's a peek at the third page of my webcomic REEL CONNECTIONS! All pages can be found here if you wanna read itiu_1174039_7901177.webp

Hi there! I draw things. Way too much.

BBS Signature

Response to Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-11 18:55:13

Nice to see a fellow Krita user

BBS Signature

I am working on Hellraiser fan-fiction in graphic novel style using European comic format. But it had 2 set backs. One was me deleting 4 months of work in HDD formatting after i thought the data was on different drive, and in January I decided to re-write the script as full novel after being encouraged by some fans.

I do not publish WIPs from it other than occasional 'references' and tests I have done as character research. Here's main character and one of environments. It is a project taking me a lot of time as I will post it as one full story, and not as 'seasons' or 'pages'.

I stopped posting wips online after Instagram banned me for cenobite designs being too scary. SO I removed those online and only last month i came to ask Tumblr support separately if I can post them or not. I can according them, but I had removed those earlier after IG ban. But i also left IG after that.

But here's two related images I have posted in public in my blog before:

iu_1174140_16926282.webp

iu_1174141_16926282.jpg

Response to Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-12 01:52:43

At 3/11/24 05:12 PM, iandrawsthingz wrote: i wanna see what yall are working on! here's a peek at the third page of my webcomic REEL CONNECTIONS! All pages can be found here if you wanna read it

Uploaded this one yesterday

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Response to Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-12 02:33:18

At 3/11/24 05:12 PM, iandrawsthingz wrote: i wanna see what yall are working on! here's a peek at the third page of my webcomic REEL CONNECTIONS! All pages can be found here if you wanna read it

Undertale bois

iu_1174273_21321957.webp

Response to Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-12 03:57:18

Yes I am here!

I'm not working on anything right now, got too many ideas running around in my head.

Also nice work on the IRL comic panels, they're straight as an arrow, I envy you.

Response to Where my fellow comic artists at? 2024-03-12 04:05:49

At 3/12/24 03:57 AM, ColonelYuri wrote:
Yes I am here!
I'm not working on anything right now, got too many ideas running around in my head.
Also nice work on the IRL comic panels, they're straight as an arrow, I envy you.

thank you! im currently finishing it up right now. got a lot of comics on my page haha

Hi there! I draw things. Way too much.

BBS Signature