00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RisingRevolt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

idk if my remix is suitable for newgrounds

93 Views | 3 Replies

moderators, or someone to tell it a moderator pls

I made a remix of a Skrillex song (for Geometry Dash XD), but I read that I can't upload a remade song by ear, so I changed it

but i don't know if i have to change my remix more to make it suitable for newgrounds

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/project/5472131

There's my remix, it's not published, it's still in preview mode or I don't know what it's called xd

Response to idk if my remix is suitable for newgrounds 2024-02-21 18:13:36

As mentioned in the PM, unless you have express written consent from the artist and associated labels then the remix/cover is not acceptable.

You may not upload a cover or remix of an unlicensed commercial song.

COVERS and REMIXES of existing songs are accepted if you have permission from the original artist or the original song is public domain. We can not accept covers of songs you've heard on the radio or anything else you don't have rights to. If the song is public domain or you have a license to cover it, please note these details in your author commentary to give clarity to the moderators.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to idk if my remix is suitable for newgrounds 2024-02-21 18:30:22

At 2/21/24 06:13 PM, Pingu wrote: As mentioned in the PM, unless you have express written consent from the artist and associated labels then the remix/cover is not acceptable.

You may not upload a cover or remix of an unlicensed commercial song.

COVERS and REMIXES of existing songs are accepted if you have permission from the original artist or the original song is public domain. We can not accept covers of songs you've heard on the radio or anything else you don't have rights to. If the song is public domain or you have a license to cover it, please note these details in your author commentary to give clarity to the moderators.

tank you

I already have my answer, now how do I delete my post? XD

Response to idk if my remix is suitable for newgrounds 2024-02-21 18:32:15

At 2/21/24 06:30 PM, GabiiUvu wrote: I already have my answer, now how do I delete my post? XD

I'll lock it so people in the future can also see the answer

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature